Thread: Secrets of the Deep

Default Secrets of the Deep

Secrets of the Deep will be the 4th new table in Pinball FX 2. So the four tables are Pasha, Rome, Biolab and Secrets of the Deep. The 4-table pack will cost 800 Microsoft Points. The "original" pack will contain the three original tables (Speed Machine, Agents, Extreme) as well as Buccaneer, apparently, and will cost 800 MS Points for those who had not alreday purchased the first game. Each add-on table will be available for 240 MS Points.
    Last edited by Vincent; 09-29-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Thank you for the info Vincent. Can I inquire as to the source?

Edit: Vincent, no need. Here are some links for info and images:

http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/112/1124255p1.html
    http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzzl...Bheader%3Bmore
    Last edited by kimkom; 09-29-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Wow, great news on the new tables being sold in a pack. I expected them to each be sold separately. 800MS is definitely worth it. I'll have to check out Secrets of the Deep when I have more time. That was the one I was most excited about....

Edit: Alright, had a chance to take a peek. I think it looks promising. I wonder how that dangling ball thinggy is going to work. I believe there was something similar in the Dark Knight Batman table by stern, but don't quite remember. Again, lookig forward to seeing it in motion. Octopus looks sweet.
    Last edited by Phiveball; 09-29-2010 at 10:56 PM.

To be honest, i wasnt really looking forward to this table but WOW!! This table looks INCREDIBLE! The visuals are my favorite of the images posted so far. Maybe because its not as colorful as the others. Or lets same not as bright maybe. This table just looks AWESOME!! Hpweber, it would have been cool to somehow work the shark in on the top left. Something like run a ramp up thru it and have its mouth open or even just have the shark arched over a ramp. Or something. Not that this is needed mind you. It just looks lonely over there. The table really does look great though. Again, great work Zen! There was no question in my mind on purchasing every table to begin with. As i have for both Pinball FX and Zen Pinball with no hesitation. These images are just going to make it all that much harder to wait 2 more weeks. AHHHH!

Ok, so upon further review of all 4 tables, they're not as colorful as i for some reason thought they were. They all look great! I still somehow favor the color scheme on this one the most.