Thread: I just saw the longer trailer on xbox live

Default I just saw the longer trailer on xbox live

I was so excited about this that I think I wet my pants a little. I was wondering if you'd be able to turn the motion blur off on the ball, it's not a biggee but it kind of makes it difficult to see the spin.

My mate keeps telling me to stop talking about how excited I am. This game was the main reason I had to go an get a new xbox when I moved out of my old flat which had one in the living room. I must have lasted all of a week.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by IAMMRBONGO View Post
    I was so excited about this that I think I wet my pants a little. I was wondering if you'd be able to turn the motion blur off on the ball, it's not a biggee but it kind of makes it difficult to see the spin.

My mate keeps telling me to stop talking about how excited I am. This game was the main reason I had to go an get a new xbox when I moved out of my old flat which had one in the living room. I must have lasted all of a week.
    Yes, you can turn off the motion blur on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Yes, you can turn off the motion blur on the ball.
    Well sir, you have just made my day

I want to see the longer trailer too, but i haven´t any Xbox-Live account because im still on PS3 (ZenPinball) *love it*
    Maybe i will buy a Xbox because of Pinball FX 2 especially

So where can i see the new Pinball FX2 trailer??

edit:
    i bought a Xbox360 S yesterday
    but it´s still shipping....
    Zen what are you doing to me

let me watch the longer trailer on youtube please!!
    Last edited by Longi_land; 10-09-2010 at 08:29 AM.

Yeah! wishes come true

Heh. Nice. Hadn't gotten around to watching that yet.

Seeing the "before and after" images of the existing tables was a nice touch, as well as how ridiculously elaborate some of the 'table mini-games' look if that first screenshot was any indication.

Also looks like they're following a similar format to Microsoft's "Game Room" in certain ways - and the things they're using from that are good features.

* Free Demo play - hopefully it'll be a similar "play as long as you can for ten minutes on one attempt" as opposed to "play as often as you want, but only for 60 seconds." A lot of tables need more than a minute of gameplay before they really start to shine.

* Challenges against friends - again, I hope this is a specific "try X number of times in a set time period, highest score wins" situation. All of us have an occasional 'fluke' run that we'll never be able to match; it'd be interesting to see who would come out on top in 'best of 3' contests instead of the overall high scores.

The one missing element I'd like to see is "dynamic leaderboards." Where you can check between balls or during a brief pause in the action to see what place your current score is compared to ALL other players' high scores of that table.

The realization that my "awesome" score hadn't even cracked the top 1,000 players would easily goad me into "just one more game." To say nothing of the rush you can get when you realize that you just hit the top ten while you're still playing that game.