Thread: gamerules

Default gamerules

Hey Zen,

I have read in some previews that you could change the gamerules just like a real pinball table. Can you give us some examples which rules we can change?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by chivato View Post
    Hey Zen,

I have read in some previews that you could change the gamerules just like a real pinball table. Can you give us some examples which rules we can change?
    There are a bunch of them for each table. How long specific timer-based modes last, how many points are awarded for a jackpot, number of balls per game, etc. You'll also be able to adjust the pitch of the table.

However, messing with these settings means that your scores for that table will stop being posted to the online leaderboards (you can reset to default settings to resume score posting).

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    There are a bunch of them for each table. How long specific timer-based modes last, how many points are awarded for a jackpot, number of balls per game, etc. You'll also be able to adjust the pitch of the table.

However, messing with these settings means that your scores for that table will stop being posted to the online leaderboards (you can reset to default settings to resume score posting).
    This is the answer i hoped for. The more you can adjust the better.
    Adjusting the pitch alone will make you feel you playing a different table.

But unfortunately, only new tables will have the operator's menu. It was not possible to implement this feature for all the tables.