Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Let's add some friends..!

GT: GAVSTER7

Adult player, been playing Pinball FX2 for around 4 weeks now.
    Current friends don't play pinball, so i am looking to make some new friends here.
    Have all the tables and my current superscore is 1,263 and growing daily.
    Play most evenings and i am joinable anytime for xbox live chat (Not teenage trash talk lol) and play multiplayer as well.
    Add me if interested
    Last edited by Gavster; 03-20-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Welcome to the forums!

Default more friends?

Coffee4cr
    Love competition, pretty decent player. top of my friends list, so i need a bit more competition

You've come to the right place! Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like, my gamertag is Barbiebobomb

Hi all
    Just got my PS3 , but have no friends yet...
    I would like some Pin friends
    PS3 ZEN player...all games
    PS3 tag Pinball_M33 Your PS3 invitation is welcome
    Current favorite table is: Epic Quest
    Pinball/ Pachinko/ Pashislo ...silver ball life!

Quote Originally Posted by M33 View Post
    Hi all
    Just got my PS3 , but have no friends yet...
    I would like some Pin friends
    Sure! Shoot me a FR, when the PSN is finished with maintenance.

My PSN name is the same as my user name here.

Hi All,

New here. Just starting to get serious about pinball. Looking to populate my friends list with all sorts of players!

GT: Dr DeliciousBoy

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm BarbieBobomb on PSN & XBLA

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I wish Microsoft would upgrade the limit of 100 Friends because I would love to add more.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

I wish I could have had more than 100 people on my Friend List on World of Warcraft. I knew close to 1000 on there (even had a hardcopy list of the people I knew that totalled 940 or so before I lost it to a virus).
    Beat Ms Splosion-Man Wizard Mode on 12/15/2011
    Beat Sorcerer's Lair Wizard Mode on 12/17/2011

feel free to add me too, right now I am just playing this game and I have almost all the tables "just 4 to go!", GT: Souls Legend

Default Looking for friends

Looking to add friends to compare scores, not an expert but improving i have 13 tables but will be working on the rest.

Gamertag: Big Rick 1969

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rick 1969 View Post
    Looking to add friends to compare scores, not an expert but improving i have 13 tables but will be working on the rest.

Gamertag: Big Rick 1969
    Welcome to the forums!

My gamer tag is progrocker69 and my superscore is currently 5,129 which puts me in 483rd place overall. I'm in the top 100 on Epic Quest and Buccaneer presently, as well.

If you have all the tables, please feel free to add me if I'm not already on your list! I don't care what your superscore is, if you don't care about mine.

My friend list was rapidly filling up, so I've unfortunately had to go ahead and remove some people who are lacking several tables. It's nothing personal, I swear!

Hey new to the forum, feel free to add me TwiztidSlug

Quote Originally Posted by TwiztidSlug View Post
    Hey new to the forum, feel free to add me TwiztidSlug
    Welcome!!

OK, I finally gave into registering for the forums of one of my favorite games. I'm not great but I'm constantly looking for scores to compete against. Add me please. GT: Misinformed DNA

Quote Originally Posted by Misinformed DNA View Post
    OK, I finally gave into registering for the forums of one of my favorite games. I'm not great but I'm constantly looking for scores to compete against. Add me please. GT: Misinformed DNA
    WELCOME! Feel free to add me if you'd like, my gamertag is BarbieBobomb

Default New to forums and pinball

Feel free to add me I am " x Magic Mike x " on Xbox
    I have been playing zen pinball for a couple of months and have 16 tables. I love this stuff. I am not sure how the top players are scoring in and beyond the billions . My best has been 160M on "epic quest" .I am an adult player who just enjoys playing, not the greatest but as long as its fun.

XBox gamertag: CrocNRoll360

Just started playing Pinball FX 2 recently. All I have at the moment are Street Fighter II, Captain America, and Epic Quest. I'm no pinball expert; my highest score so far is about 30 million in Epic Quest.

None of my friends play this game, so I was hoping to make some friends who do.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocNRoll View Post
    XBox gamertag: CrocNRoll360

Just started playing Pinball FX 2 recently. All I have at the moment are Street Fighter II, Captain America, and Epic Quest. I'm no pinball expert; my highest score so far is about 30 million in Epic Quest.

None of my friends play this game, so I was hoping to make some friends who do.

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Quote Originally Posted by woof321 View Post
    Have all tables and am around 100th in superscore and 10th in wizard score. Feel free to add, but I'll occasionally drop a few stragglers (min friend around 100 superscore at the moment) to keep some slots open.

GT: FurVid
    codswallop i smell the smelly smell

Default please add me

I have my xbox only since a few weeks now and started playing PFX2.

Highest score 27M - Captain America

Feel free to add me GT: Xeldorn
    See you soon!
    Last edited by Xeldorn; 03-22-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeldorn View Post
    I have my xbox only since a few weeks now and started playing PFX2.

Highest score 27M - Captain America

Feel free to add me GT: Xeldorn
    See you soon!
    Welcome to the forums!

Going to add my GT on here again as I have noticed quite a few of the people that were on my list don't seem to play anymore.

GT: Lepruk86

Everyone is welcome to add me as long as you are fairly active .
    My Youtube channel I have started, Playthroughs, game chatter - that sort of thing

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDpP...el_video_title

I'm new here.
    Looking to add friends to compare scores, not an expert. I have 21 tables.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CravenTube9 View Post
    I'm new here.
    Looking to add friends to compare scores, not an expert. I have 21 tables.
    Thanks
    Welcome! So great to see so many new people here! You are more than welcome to add me, I'm definitely not an expert, but I do try to play as much as possible and I'm learning

Feel free to add GamerTag "CharredMussin"

I currently have 7 tables (just started) but I will be adding more over time.

Please include message (voice or text) that says "pinball" or something to that effect or I may dismiss it

Hello. I have been playing pinball for 35 years and have no idea where the closest table is at the moment. My favorite table was tomcat F-14. I have 19 tables downloaded atm but plan to get all of them soon. The only table i have figured out is EQ (280k). I will accept all friend requests!
    Last edited by Rostan; 03-25-2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: my GT is rostan64

Sorry about the double post. GT is Rostan64. I love the community almost as much as i love pinball.

Add me if you wish, I have all tables and a decent Superscore.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoOnTheSoco View Post
    Add me if you wish, I have all tables and a decent Superscore.
    Welcome!!!!

GT: japaNebraska

I'm no pro, but I have most of the tables and play often. Looking for some casual friends to compete with, but will accept all requests (got plenty of room on my friend list). I think my current SS is around 770.

I love Pinball.

I have most of the tables.
    My superscore is 9,294.
    Gamertag: Oxalis Bunting
    Last edited by Oxalis; 04-01-2012 at 03:09 PM.

So glad I found this place. I'm just getting started, but am totally in love. Would love to meet some new friends to compare tables and scores.

gamertag: elSpacemonkey

Welcome! It's so great to have you all here!

hi all!
    love that game and want some competition to improve skills!
    i play often on ranking mode and i got 14 tables so far..
    go ahe-add me..
    greetz from heidelberg..!

I've been playing since the first Pinball FX, have every table and have been lurking on these boards for years. I'm breaking my rule of only having RL friends on my friends list because I can only get 3 people to play pinball!

So if you would like to add me, please do...gamertag is same as my name here. Just because I have every table doesn't mean I'm very good though...but I love it just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PainkillerJTL View Post
    I've been playing since the first Pinball FX, have every table and have been lurking on these boards for years. I'm breaking my rule of only having RL friends on my friends list because I can only get 3 people to play pinball!

So if you would like to add me, please do...gamertag is same as my name here. Just because I have every table doesn't mean I'm very good though...but I love it just the same.
    I did exactly the same thing a short while back, only RL friends on my list none of whom played PBFX and after lurking for a long time, popped my head over the parapet.

I haven't looked back since this is a great and friendly forum to join, and I now have a few regular PB opponents (always room for more though).

Welcome aboard!

tags MADYAK2006. would love some like minded pinball fans

I've added most people on this page, but I now only have room for one more friend on my list until I cut some people I haven't seen since the days of PGR . :P GT is "x Mataeus x"
    Superscore is about 1500ish I think. Best scores are 240m Mars, 205m Ms Splosion Man, and a couple at 100m ish

I'm new to PinballFX, but love pinball and have most of the fx2 tables. I also just acquired the new pinball arcade by farsight. So I'm also looking to compete over scores on that as well. Feel free to add me;

GT: Alinon

I'm a recent player pinball fx 2, have only the base tables and marvel pack vengeance and virtue.
    add me to be able to compare scores etc.
    GT: sd86ms

thanks

Welcome to the forums!

Gamertag is Darewind I am an adult player looking for friends to play the game with ansd try to top their scores.

Default pinball friends

Hi all, my gamertag is Odulin83. Please feel free to add me. I would like to get some friends to compare the highscores. I have a 16 tables now and I'm trying to play every day.
    Last edited by Odulin; 05-02-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Gamertag: aldobar76

Feel free to ad me! I’m by no means a pinball wiz but love this game and steadily getting better.
    Currently have 20 tables and Pinball Arcade as well.

Welcome!

Default Looking for some Pinball fiends

Hi everyone! Really new to the game but love it. Only have one other friend that plays so if anyone wants to add me i'm always looking for some new friends. . My GT is JackMayhoffer76

Looking forward to playing some pinball!!

Hey everyone! I play on both systems and I have every single table on both systems. Shoot me a friend request and I'll gladly add ya. I'm "okay" with scoring for pinball and getting achievement/trophies. I just have lots of fun playing it. My PSN ID and gamertag is in the sig....BEEEELOOOW!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Xbox 360 GamerTag : Mr Xerves
    Have all the tables, add me if you want. Thank you.
    Last edited by MrXerves; 05-08-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Default Add Me

Adding and taking friend invites for Pinball heads...I do own all tables and play often. Gamer Tag: EgoTr1p

Let's try this: my XBL gamertag is Dinosaur Toy

I also have Zen Pinball for PSN, and my PSN ID is ToyDragoninBlue

I have all the tables for PBFX2, and will probably double dip for Zen Pinball 2.

I finally started playing this game when the core and marvel packs were on sale in December and became instantly addicted. I now have all tables and try to play regularly - at least a few tables a few nights each week. I'm sort of middle-of-the-pack among my pbfx2 friends, so nothing challenging or spectacular. New friends of any skill level are welcome. My gt is Rudiger.

So great to see so many new people here! Welcome, everyone!

Talking My name is Brussels Crow and I am an addict

A few months back I downloaded Marvel Pinball as a free download from the PSN. It's been addiction city ever since. I own every table on the PSN and by the end of the evening will have all the tables for the 360.

My problem is finding late night players. I am on the East Coast and because of my schedule I am up pretty late. Usually until the sun comes up, and no I am not a vampire but I sure love me some pinball!!

When I try to look for multiplayer games after 2am I usually run into no one and wind up just playing alone.

So all you night owl pinball wizards who are looking for someone to play against, I am your guy.

XBLA: Opalsuns
    PSN: The_Perfects

I have been playing more of the 360 as of late but once Zen2 hits the PSN I am all over it since I want to play in 3D.

BTW....it's killing me waiting on those new Marvel tables. Any release date yet??

Welcome to the forums!! No release date yet, we should have it very soon!

Default Hulk table?

I'm just wondering if someone could tell me when the new Hulk table will be released? I've been holding back some microsoft points for a while anticipating its release....
    Last edited by klint; 05-16-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Adult player here - I have most of the tables, and I have the high score on 90% of the tables I play among my friends. Looking to add some friends so I can work to beat their scores! I play everyday lately. I have already added a few people from this forum and beat most of their scores

GT: ZanyCloud

Please add me as a friend

Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    I'm just wondering if someone could tell me when the new Hulk table will be released? I've been holding back some microsoft points for a while anticipating its release....
    Welcome! The Hulk table will be part of a 4-pack called Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles which will include 3 other tables, Infinity Gauntlet, Fear Itself and the Avengers. We should have our release date very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ZanyCloud View Post
    Adult player here - I have most of the tables, and I have the high score on 90% of the tables I play among my friends. Looking to add some friends so I can work to beat their scores! I play everyday lately. I have already added a few people from this forum and beat most of their scores

GT: ZanyCloud

Please add me as a friend
    Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me!

Default Hello

Hi, I am looking for some pinball competition . I've added some folks here, but I would like some more. I have all the tables and play almost daily, not very good but trying.

Please only friend if you are family friendly, and, aren't into shooters, fighting, wargames etc.

Thanks,

dbonzai

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking for more P:FX2 Friends. Feel free to add me, I have almost all the tables and play often.

Gamertag: HASaldi404

Happy Gaming

Welcome to the forums!!

Hi folks! Long time lurker, third time poster here.

My GT is HHPHChrisRyan. I have been playing since the original Marvel pack came out and now have all of the tables. By all means add me if you like. Happy pinballing!

Hey!! Looking for Pinballfriends!
    Gamertag: Bosmic

Added a few more ppl from this thread, let's play ball

Quote Originally Posted by WulfwoodsSins View Post
    Just recently got back into playing Pinball FX, fell in love with the new Marvel tables. I only have one friend with the game, so I am craving a challenge. Not the best player in the world, but I am getting the hang of it. Having 14 tables is a plus too :3. GT is WulfwoodsSins.
    Man, that was quite some time ago, too. But, once again, turning my focus back to FX2 for a while. Since my original post, I got the rest of the tables available, (including Avengers Chronicles), and my little brother is starting to provide less and less of a challenge. Again, feel free to add me is you like, GT is same as the username still.

Default Lookin to add some friends to the list.

Need a few more friends to compare scores with.

Gamertag: A RandomRaccoon

thank you
    Last edited by A RandomRaccoon; 07-01-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Default new here

need friends for pinball as only 2 mates have pinball i have all 32 tables.
    love pinball,although my scores arnt anything to write home about.

but would like to get my wizard score up.

add xbox live SKiNT 3ASTWOOD.

Default Thanks Zen

I have been skulking on the boards here for awhile and finally got some time to post here.

The amount of support from people and Zen is truly amazing. You really get a sense of the passion people have for pinball. This is one of the few support boards where I feel there is a community.

My wife and I love playing pinball together. I think it reminds of us when we were kids playing Pinbot on our dates. She always kicked my butt.

Thanks to Zen for rekindling our love for pinball.

Oh and if you want you can add us as friends.
    XBOX Gamertag: Smengy
    XBOX Gamertag: MzPookaPrincess

See you at the tables.
    Smengy

Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm BarbieBobomb on PSN & XBL

Cool Hello world.

I've been gaming since the Atari 2600 and I've been on Pinball FX2 for about a year (xbox 360 only). Have all tables. Online most evenings (east coast US). I mostly play the older tables. Totally addicted to Speed Machine. Not much interest in the Marvel tables, but I buy everything they release.

Add me if you want to play Ranked or Unranked matches on the non-Marvel tables. Headset or silence is fine with me.

Superscore: 1,276
    Wizard: 181,356,896

GT: Team ZRO

Default Add Me!!

I own all the tables on both the ps3 and xbox360. all though my kids just broke my ps3 so until i replace it i am on xbox only. My gt on both is Spanky6966 and i have room for lots of friends.

A tad late for the train but feel free to add me on PSN as I've already been eviscerated by most of my other friends. It's nice to compete and have options to mutliplayer because I keep ODD hours.

PSN: Loc_Dog_
    PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
    Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

Default Casual Baller

I got into pinball fx2 with spiderman and now have all the marvel tables. I'm not a "wizard mode" player but I enjoy chasing scores. I'm an adult (39) but I try to manage a few games a day. Feel free to add me if you play often xbox live= LowLiteNC. (also mw3 need help with the side missions!) Nothing against the younger players but prefer to play with 18 and up grownups, with a few exceptions. LowLiteNC. Please leave a message so I'll know you play pinball fx it you don't I won't know and may delete the invite. thanks.
    Last edited by lowlitenc; 07-08-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: additional text

Welcome to the forums! Add me if you'd like!

Hi, so I've decided to post my gametag on here as I have quite literally no friends that play this game, and none will listen to my incessant pleading to at least give pinball a chance. Generally speaking I really only like to have friends I know in real life added, but under the circumstances I think this is necessary.

I imagine I stack up pretty poorly to the majority that play this game, but it'd be nice to at least be able to compare scores with some people on my friends list. I only have the original and latest Marvel packs, as well as the Mars and Street Fighter table, but I do plan on buying more when I have the MS points.

So yea, feel free to add me if you like. My gamertag's the same as my username on here, so Joshy Nitro, but if anyone does add me though could you just leave a short message saying it's in regards to this, or I might end up ignorning it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Joshy Nitro; 07-11-2012 at 01:03 AM.

i don't have a 360 but i have a ps3 and if you guys want to play marvel pinball, zen pinball and in the future zen pinball 2 my psn id is bazztv

Hello, I'm gamertag - thefly0810 / psn - knife-8, and I've been a virtual pinball addict for about 2 years now. It hasn't affected my marriage or my kids, though it does sometimes affect the amount of sleep I get at night by playing "just one more time." Thank you for welcoming me to your support group and feel free to send me a friend request.

Posted elsewhere as search functions and myself don't match that good but feel free to add me up both PSN/Xbox. I have all but 2 tables on PSN and looking to expand the 360 tables in the future a bit. But PSN is the foremost pinball platform of choice.

PSN: Cruisixx
    GT: Cruissix

Welcome to the forums!!

Talking add me

im back into the game,dont have all the tables yet but id like to rack up friends and higher wizard scores tag-lucas barr

Unhappy i friend requested most of you

Quote Originally Posted by lucas barr View Post
    im back into the game,dont have all the tables yet but id like to rack up friends and higher wizard scores tag-lucas barr
    would someone respond?

would someone respond?
    It would help if we knew your gamer tag.

Is your gamer tag "tag-lucas barr", "lucas barr", "-lucas barr" or something else? I can't tell!

would someone respond?
    If your desperate for friends, maybe you should send the friend requests lol just saying.

I have most of the tables and Im looking for more competition. My gamertag is CodeWhite360. Pinheads unite!

Xbox gamertag: Warped Trekker

I could use a few more people on my friends list that like to play Pinball. I have all the tables.

GT: slickwilly13

I currently have all available tables.

I'm having so much fun with these tables! XBL tag: Dax Novu
    Please add me!! Have a great week everyone!

Add me. I have all of the tables and some decent scores on a few of them. I'm down for some multiplayer as well.

Gamertag: B0BBY B0ULDERS

Default add me!

Hi again everyone! After some purging I now have eight spots on my friend list, so I'd like to fill them up. Xbox gamertag is "x Mataeus x" without the quotes. My superscore is above 3,700 and my highest scores are on Epic Quest (810m, lvl 57) Paranormal (500+m w/o cheesy grinding) Ms Splosion Man (300+m) and Mars (322m). I buy new tables as they come out and play nearly every single day for a few hours. Adult gamer (31y/o). My trueskill is 22 for those interested in MP! Been playing since first game launched, real life pinball player and digital pinballer since Codemasters' Advanced Pinball Simulator on the Commodore 64 back in about '88!

gamertag: ooEARTHoo

beat my scores

http://gamercard.xbox.com/en-US/seaking177.card

my scores suck though. i would love to try and play against someone though .

Hello,

I've been gaming since the Atari 2600 days, and even though I remember the days of playing actual pinball machines, I'm not that great at Pinball FX 2. I have 17 of the tables and will likely be grabbing a few more during the sale coming up this week. I'd love nothing more than to add some friends with this game so I can boost my Wizard score and unlock the avatar awards as only one of my friends has this game, and he only has the Paranormal table. My gamertag is Bitterluck

Hey everyone. I added a few friends over the weekend to unlock the Wizard Robe, so it's only fair I return the favor. My gamertag is Adam Inferno.

Welcome, everyone!

Cool

Hey Everyone,
    I'm new to the forum, but been playing Pinball FX2 for a while. I only have one other person on my friend's list that plays, so I'd love some more. This may be a long shot, since I'm not sure how many people view this, but please add me. I'm not awesome but any means, but I think it'd be fun to check out everyone's score.

Xbox Gamertag - RayReptile

Looking forward to it.

Default Hi everyone - Xbox tag Mrsiobheon

Hello there, I've added a few people up the list. Feel free to add me. I have the 4 normal tables, plus Captain America, 4 x Marvel Avengers, and Rocky & Bullwinkle.

Being a bit of a noob, I like Captain America as I can play for more than about 10 minutes. Think I may be getting a little addicted though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast