Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's add some friends..!

Hey everyone add me on xbox if you want Henchman368. I have the 4 original tables and the ones for the fx2 just got back into playing again starting to look at more tables.

Welcome! You'll find that everyone here is pretty friendly and helpful, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them

Hi all, My first post here

I've been rediscovering Pinball FX2 after a long time away (the recent sale on the table packs has reignited my interest!) and would like to have some "friends' scores" to aim for. I not a wizard at this by any stretch of the imagination, but i do really enjoy playing this!

I'll look through a few recent posts here & send a few requests out!

Please feel free to add "shiffy uk".

Default Add me...

I have all tables.

Xbox360 GT: PengieGT

I don't usually play a lot of games online, but I've really been enjoying playing Pinball FX2 against others. I currently have 22 of the tables so add me if you wanna play: KISSfiend
    -------------------
    XBox Gamertag: KISSfiend

Hey all, looking for challengers and just to be apart of the community... Add me as thekovenant. Cheers

Default Friends!

I don't have any friends who play, and I play quite a lot! I've got all the tables, and always pick up the new ones as they release.

My GT is the same as my screen name here: Aniyoshi

I'm a PS3 player and my GT is NobbNutts

The name has gotten me thrown out of Little Big Planet on-line games, but I know you good folks will appreciate its only the nickname I give my 5 year old Black Lab. Notice how they don't use many black ones as seeing eye dogs - it would be carnage

Looking for some friends to get wizard score and try to beat if possible really enjoying the game but must ask what's the deal with the 1 achievement thing ag least when it was 3 it was easy medium and sometimes break my controller hard difficult to get some of them saying that some of the 15g ones are harder than the 30g one on some tables wizard score currently 789 currently own 14 tqbles

Hello, my friends list is full, but send a message so I can keep your name.

Quote Originally Posted by NobbNutts View Post
    I'm a PS3 player and my GT is NobbNutts

The name has gotten me thrown out of Little Big Planet on-line games, but I know you good folks will appreciate its only the nickname I give my 5 year old Black Lab. Notice how they don't use many black ones as seeing eye dogs - it would be carnage
    lol, awesome name. I will add you as soon as I can or you can add me. PSN: Dorktron2000

Have all tables. Please feel free to add me for both XBL and PSN

GT/PSN: goheels211

Quote Originally Posted by Goheels211 View Post
    Have all tables. Please feel free to add me for both XBL and PSN

GT/PSN: goheels211
    Welcome to the forums!

Hey there,

Gamertag - Berty33

I don't have all the tables, but I'm getting there. I don't have Mars, Paranormal, R&B (don't plan on getting that either, doesn't feel great), PvZ, Ms. Splosion, Sorcerers Lair or Earth Defense.

It was the Marvel Tables that got me back into PFX2, can't say I've been disappointed by a single one released so far and I'm addicted again after a long absence from the game.

As for scores...I have yet to break 200m on any table But I have over 100m on a couple, which feels okay. Actually got to 100m+ on SF2 table, which seems to be rare among my friends list

Anyway, happy to add any players, my current friends on PFX2 range from complete beginners to at least one "pro" who I will never come close to matching (200b+ on paranormal and 1b or more on most others....crazy). I just like having plenty of Weekly scores to beat, as they are always more achievable, and beating a couple of those usually encourages me to try for a proper high score rather than switching tables after a loss as I am prone to doing.
    Last edited by Berty33; 11-19-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berty33 View Post
    Hey there,

Gamertag - Berty33

I don't have all the tables, but I'm getting there. I don't have Mars, Paranormal, R&B (don't plan on getting that either, doesn't feel great), PvZ, Ms. Splosion, Sorcerers Lair or Earth Defense.

It was the Marvel Tables that got me back into PFX2, can't say I've been disappointed by a single one released so far and I'm addicted again after a long absence from the game.

As for scores...I have yet to break 200m on any table But I have over 100m on a couple, which feels okay. Actually got to 100m+ on SF2 table, which seems to be rare among my friends list

Anyway, happy to add any players, my current friends on PFX2 range from complete beginners to at least one "pro" who I will never come close to matching (200b+ on paranormal and 1b or more on most others....crazy). I just like having plenty of Weekly scores to beat, as they are always more achievable, and beating a couple of those usually encourages me to try for a proper high score rather than switching tables after a loss as I am prone to doing.
    Welcome to the forums!!

Default add me

Hi, I'm up for some high score challenges, no friends really play it much, got most tables, mostly play all the Marvel ones. Favs are Ghost Rider, X-Men and Avengers Xbox tag is: Avmav

Quote Originally Posted by Avmav View Post
    Hi, I'm up for some high score challenges, no friends really play it much, got most tables, mostly play all the Marvel ones. Favs are Ghost Rider, X-Men and Avengers Xbox tag is: Avmav
    Welcome, Avmav!!!

I've sent out Friend Requests to some of the recent posters in the thread but if anyone else wants to add me, please feel free to do so. I reckon a lot of you will have friends lists that are bursting at the seams so I don't want to impose by firing out requests left, right and centre but I'm keen to have an active leaderboard to help spur me on.

If it's relevant, I've only been at this lark for a couple of months and while I'm not the best at it, I think I've improved enough to be described as mediocre.

Xbox GT: Offer Fox Cakes

EDIT: I have all available tables and play regularly.
    Last edited by Decade360; 11-27-2012 at 02:38 AM.

My gamertag is Vincent0.

Thank you to everyone who has sent or accepted friend requests. Some of those scores are mind-boggling. I had to sit and watch all of my little yellow menu screen rosettes disappear one by one.

If anyone else would like to add me (or for me to add them), the offer still stands.

Default Looking for Pin-pals

Add SpOoNMaN LIVE on XBOX 360. Have all tables, will travel.

Default add me

my GT flacha00, i have all tables

Welcome to the forums!

Hi all, since playing on all Platforms, my Xbox/Win8 Gamertag and PSN Name is derKlaus. I have all PinballFX2 Tables on Win 8, a few on Xbox PinballFX2 and a few on ZenPinball 2, including all Marvel Tables. It was Zenstudios luck, that Marvel Pinball was free for PSN+ users, since theses tables really hooked me.

At the moment I'm more on Xbox than PSN, but ths can Change very fast.

Since pnball had it hard in Germany since the mid 80ies (like Arcade Videogames). I'm happy I found really cool new tables from Zenstudios as well as some classic tables Farsight converts to XBLA and PSN.
    PSN:derKlaus | XBL:derKlaus

Default add

Uh. Not the best player out there but it'd be awesome to have people that play pinball as well
    gamertag: chillypsycho

---
    Last edited by BartV; 07-20-2014 at 07:49 AM.

I'm looking for extra challengers, have all tables

GT whosthedaddy200

Cheers

Feel free to add Rauscheglatze, have all tables.

Cool

Greetings. My tag is TheDaddy619.

Add me to discover my astounding skills..

Hello.
    First time posting here.
    360 gt:fseperent
    Have most tables.
    Don't get on XBox Live often.

Cool High People

xAlucarDraculAx on Xbox 360 Long time Reader <3 to play online with some new people Ranked Match Just put " Zen Pinball " in request >>

Default add me if u wanna...

just getting back more into playing again, so if you want to add me it's DiamondBarJohn

I could use more pinball friends too.
    I have all tables.

Add me: "Warped Trekker"

Friend me please: ID is "Dorestes"

My Superscore is 795 on 7 tables.

Default Please add me, too...

Hi, Pinball FX2 maniacs (Xbox360)! :-)

Got all 38 currently available tables since yesterday - would like to have some nice multiplayer matches with cool people all around the globe...

So if you like, please add me (with a short msg in your request, e.g. "pfx2")!

My gamertag is: KoL Terminator

Thanks and see ya soon...

Hey, I recently got into this game when they announced the Star Wars tables and have since built up a bit of a backlog. Still a bit of a noob to pinball, best scores are 172M on Plants Vs Zombies and 95M on Spider-Man. Could use with some friends for some friendly competition and a better Wizard score though, that Avatar Robe looks awesome!

Xbox GT is Uchiha Miek, feel free to add me and just add something like "Pinball" to the FR.

Feel free to add to xbox or ps3..mostly on during the day mostly

SoFlawrat

Default add me for star wars

Just got this game(Star Wars Tables) and have been enjoying it. Lookin for some friends. Add me on Xbox360 name Bonanza197o. Thats an o at the end not a 0 .
    Last edited by Bonanza; 03-06-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Default mombazza

add me...playing a lot lately..(new starwars tables)

gamertag: mombazza

i have all tables!

Default Please add me...

Hi there...had this game for a while but am only now coming to realise how fantastic it is.....I have most of the tables but am still learning...please add me, my Gamertag is Gracedsou1....thanks...

Im on the xbox GT: nV Lady GaGa

Add me on xbox. aweciti is my gamertag.

i have all the tables!

Hello everyone! Just recently bought sorcerer's lair and ended up buying all the tables a week later. Please feel free to add me if you want. Gamertag is same as my user name XDivine SwineX .

Quote Originally Posted by XDivine SwineX View Post
    Hello everyone! Just recently bought sorcerer's lair and ended up buying all the tables a week later. Please feel free to add me if you want. Gamertag is same as my user name XDivine SwineX .
    Welcome!!

Default Hi

Hi, anyone feel free to add me Uzi L0ver, I don't have any other friends who have Pinball FX and would like to see some other names in the leaderboards plus help with the wizard score.

I have only just started playing it but am hooked and have half the tables all ready sure I will get them all soon

Hello all, please feel free to add me.

XBlive gametag : The Omega M4n

Default New to pinball and fx2

Never been into pinball. I enjoyed fx2s realistic and pretty effects but the core pack didn't entice me. Then....star wars! Wow. So now I've been checking tables out, buying and playing the past couple weeks...gradually getting better and quickly passed the pinball king. Trying to get more ppl to try it, glad I found this add list. I've sent a few requests out this evening.

My superstore is decent considering my basic handle or knowledge of how the tables work. A lot to learn... This game is great, and I'm glad there's a friendly community to accompany it.

Super score is 148. It was 20 8 days ago. Wizard score 4668. I don't play as much as some, I'm casual, and may not get a lot better since there's a lot I don't know but happy to play and try to compete w ppl not far out of my league. I use kinect to talk in game.

Gamer tag: tangent chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent Chaos View Post
    Never been into pinball. I enjoyed fx2s realistic and pretty effects but the core pack didn't entice me. Then....star wars! Wow. So now I've been checking tables out, buying and playing the past couple weeks...gradually getting better and quickly passed the pinball king. Trying to get more ppl to try it, glad I found this add list. I've sent a few requests out this evening.

My superstore is decent considering my basic handle or knowledge of how the tables work. A lot to learn... This game is great, and I'm glad there's a friendly community to accompany it.

Super score is 148. It was 20 8 days ago. Wizard score 4668. I don't play as much as some, I'm casual, and may not get a lot better since there's a lot I don't know but happy to play and try to compete w ppl not far out of my league. I use kinect to talk in game.

Gamer tag: tangent chaos
    Welcome! We also have some table guides to help fine tune your skills

Default addz

I only have 2 friends that play both only have a few tables so i could use some people to play with and finish achievements i have 37 tables ss 502 wiz 25234 xbox game tag is Metz3031

New to the forum but not to the game.

Looking for some decent competition - GT is "Mr Hyms"

Default How do I add friends

I just started playing this fx2 on my windows 8 pc. How do I add friends?

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyRose50 View Post
    I just started playing this fx2 on my windows 8 pc. How do I add friends?
    Welcome to the forum! For the Windows 8 version, we have a friend adding thread here: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ng-PinballFx-2

If you haven't added a friend before, just bring up the Start Screen and go to Games (if it's not there, just type "Games" and it should pop up). You'll see a green tile that says "Friends." Hit the + icon and type in their GamerTag and you're done! Once they accept, you'll see their results in your Friend leaderboards and in in-game challenge messages.

Default Add me for friends score

I have half of the tables and getting more all the time. Feel free to add me, my Gamertag is PissPoorShot
    Yes the name says it all and some people find it offensive but it is all in good fun.
    Love the graphics and mechanics and looking for more table deals all the time. I have zen pinball games on my phone, iPad, pc, and ps3. Big fan. I wish I could play more often but not enough time in the day

Default GT = bas3addict82uk

will add ya if you play :-) love a challenge

Unhappy repoman073

Hi.

Please add repoman073

We need more casual gamers just learning like me to post in here

Default Please add me also

Hi,

I have most of the tables so feel free to add me. My gt is: johnadam74

Default Looking for some friends. Add me!

Hey guys, new to the game. Add me - NutritiveSnail7

Hi all.Been playing on android a while but new to Xbox - Gamertag -Flashingblademr

Added you bro

trymas20

Default Looking for friends

Hi, I have almost all tables.
    Gamertag: trymas20

The majority of the tables I have are on 360, but I also have a few on Wii U, iOS, and 3DS.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Brianvgplayer
    STEAM: brianc1825
    3DS Friend Code: BrianC - 1349-4609-0201

Hello. I am new to Pinball FX 2 on 360. Add me so we can compare scores! GT: ShamrockRed1428
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: ShamrockRed1428
    Game Interest: Gears, Pinball FX2, PvZ Garden Warfare, CoD, Spelunky
    Tables: Avengers, Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet, WWHulk, Nightmare Mansion, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Epic Quest, Plants vs. Zombies

Default Lets play

Lets be pinball FX2 friends. Add me if you want. My ID is Callie1960

Greetings from the Netherlands
    Lets play and have fun!

Gamertag for 360 is NoahChron.

I have all tables except for Fantastic Four & Doctor Strange from the Marvel series, and a select number of other individual originals (Paranormal, Epic Quest, Super League Football)

Default Feel free to add me

My XBL Gamertag is An80sMetalMan

I've only recently discovered Pinball FX2 and I LOVE it. I only have the four core tables so far, but I plan on getting more very soon. Send me a request with the word "pinball" and I'll add you. Thank you very much!

Default add me

gigachanger

Talking Makin some Pinball Friends

Hey...lookin to play some Pinbal FX 2 with people...add my gamer tag Robut Robut
    -William

Default ad me

gamertag : gigachanger

Red face Add Devorian

43 tables Paranormal and Excalibur being hot ones for me at the moment... Same old story no friends to compare scores

Devorian on Xbox 360 everyone who plays pinball will be accepted. I don't play anything else on the Xbox.

Please add me on your Xbox 360. I have all 62 tables. I love this game, and could use some friends to compete with. My gamertag is "Orszulak". Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cloudberry View Post
    Please add me on your Xbox 360. I have all 62 tables. I love this game, and could use some friends to compete with. My gamertag is "Orszulak". Thanks!
    Gamer Tag: MC Hannie B

(Played many tables on the 360, but have moved to Wii U primariy. 360 on secondary TV in basement... Will continure to play 360 occasionaly) Would like some other players on friends list for Pinball FX2. Thank you. I am not a top player but getting better
    Last edited by steven120566; 01-24-2015 at 03:44 PM.

He Everyone,
    I would like to add some people to my friend list to play pinball fx 2 with on the xbox 360.
    My GT is Bartho1omeus. Send me a message if you're interested.
    See you soon.

We just got a 360 for CHRISTmas and I need some friends. I have only one table as of yet and that's Ant-Man because I don't own it on the Wii U. Gamer tag is SpoonyTech101! Some of you here will know me.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Default Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    We just got a 360 for CHRISTmas and I need some friends. I have only one table as of yet and that's Ant-Man because I don't own it on the Wii U. Gamer tag is SpoonyTech101! Some of you here will know me.
    Hey old Wii U friend, I have many on 360 and request sent! I'll be looking for but never beating your scores, just like on the Wii U.

Hi all, long time player of Pinball FX2, own lots of tables on all platforms but play mostly on PS4 these days and am proud to say I am a member of the "Billionaires Club".
    Any way feel free to add me to your friends list, PS4 Gamer Tag: THE_MAC_33

Default Looking for some friends on 360!

Hi folks, I'm looking for some people to add me as their friends in Pinball FX2 on Xbox 360.

I have many tables, I only miss a couple and will get them soon.

My Gamer Tag is: SuperGrizzli

See you!

Default More friends

I'm no pro but need more friends for pinball fx2 for Xbox 360 loki2379 is my tag please add me thanks!

Default More Friend

I want some more ppl on my friends list to compare scores etc.

Feel free to add me (I have many tables)

Gamertag: eliphasnet

Default Pinbal FX2 Friends

Xbox Live: oGARY86

Add me if you play Pinball FX2. I have all the beat friends for achivements tables.

Default Pinball friends plz!

Hi folks, I'm late to the party!!

Used to play the real machines in 1990s... friend me for score competing!

Gamertag: Theflopperbean

(Should change that o to an i, but my kid chose that name for me a while back haha)

Very late to the party!

I have almost all the tables - Add me as a friend!

If you need a specific table or for any matter, send me a PM.

Gamertag: SuperGrizzli

Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345