Thread: 3 confirmed future tables....Mars, Paranormal and Marvel Comics...

Smile 3 confirmed future tables....Mars, Paranormal and Marvel Comics...

Okay, so I absolutely love Zen Studios. Zen Pinball, Pinball FX and Pinball FX 2 are frigging amazing! Love them all! I have all the available tables for each game and I constantly want more. I would love to see more of the PS3 tables ported to the 360 as it is the system of choice for me. I read today that one of the developers confirmed that Mars and Paranormal will be available for Pinball FX 2 which is sooo sweet but the absolute icing on the cake is that a Marvel Comics themed table is coming our way too. Very cool! Keep up the great work guys! Every table is a day one purchase for me. A fan for life. 5ektor.

http://http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/20/marvel-pinball-leaked-by-australian-ratings-board/

Likewise! Other than the porting comment. As i enjoy the different tables on different consoles.

I cant wait to see some screen shots of this Marvel Table! This should be pretty sweet!

Default Suggestions for a new table

I would like to see a Back to the Future or maybe even a Mortal Kombat table. I know I wouldn't be the only one wanting to see these tables!

kburns10

I love the new game and tables, but this is a great addition to the game! I'll be on the look out for this!

I hope Zen confirm the existence of a Marvel table, sounds really cool.

Marvel Comics? Really? AWESOME!

...how about a Circus table?

Crazy sounds, crazy points, crazy layouts, crazy clowns, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RonanN1 View Post
    ...how about a Circus table?

Crazy sounds, crazy points, crazy layouts, crazy clowns, etc.
    Im in for that! Cirqus Voltaire 2?

If there is a Marvel Comics table you just have to.... HAVE TO include a fastball special mode. (With a nice little collosus and Wolverine animation)

If Zen can push out licensed tables on a regular basis; I will continue to buy all of them.

I can haz Elvira?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukky NL View Post
    Im in for that! Cirqus Voltaire 2?
    Yes, Yes, Yes!

Personally I would pay 1200 points for classic tables ... Star Trek Next Generation Wow I think I would lock myself away with my Xbox for a week

I would love to see a rep of Zen Studios confirm 110% that a Marvel liscensed table is on the way. All we have is a leak from a ratings board....

I'm wondering how they're planning to include 3 new tables when we only have 2 slots open. Unless it opens a new tab which could mean 14 yet more tables

BTW I hope the table doesn't have red Marvel theme because there are so many red tables already. The white real pinball theme would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballer View Post
    I'm wondering how they're planning to include 3 new tables when we only have 2 slots open. Unless it opens a new tab which could mean 14 yet more tables
    I'm sure the system is already designed to add rows or pages for "table overflow." It would show either a) lack of foresight or b) unwillingness/inability to design and sell new tables for Zen to have a hard-coded limit to the number of tables.

Default the renons

The lack of local multiplayer on the old tables seems like a lack of something too so I wouldn't say Zen is perfect

but likely the question is how many more there will be? I'd hope for:
    - Tomb Raider styled table. Hidden ruins, statues, mystery
    - Snow/Christmas theme for the holidays
    And more but because Zen said no to licensed tables (Marvel? R&B?) I'll leave it at that

Well, I finally looked at some extended gameplay footage of Mars and Paranormal. I had seen short clips and screen shots before, but didn't really pay attention cause I don't have a PS3.

I must say that my first impression of Mars previously was that it looked a little sparse, but after watching some footage, it looks absolutely crazy with zero gravity balls floating all over the place and spaceships flying in and out. The missions look simple but challenging. I think I will like it a lot.

Paranormal also looks right up my alley with what appears to be a pretty complex and intricate table layout with plenty of missions and mini games.

I would guess both would rank pretty high on my list of favorite tables. Mars for fun factor and Paranormal for challenge, but I guess I have to play them before forming my final opinion.

I have both Mars and paranormal for Zen Pinball and they're awesome!

Got the ball in the back of a web appear on their facebook group this morning. Looks like a sign that spiderman is coming. Don't know wether it will be ps3 xbox or both. But I am stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMMRBONGO View Post
    Got the ball in the back of a web appear on their facebook group this morning. Looks like a sign that spiderman is coming. Don't know wether it will be ps3 xbox or both. But I am stoked.

That would fit in with Marvel

I checked their Facebook page and I didn't see any web? What link we're you using?

For Marvel table I hope they squeeze every even moderately known hero in the background and make villains the bumpers, objectives and everything else you hit:
    -Magneto, Dr Doom and Mysterio as main enemy objectives
    -Juggernaut, MODOK and Rhino as bumpers
    -Lizard and Black Cat as kickbacks
    -Plus a dozen more villains wreaking havoc around the table

Plus it would be cool if the balls could be colored after random heroes faces. Blue ball with Cyclops' face, green ball with Hulk's face...

Oh and the table could be on some NY rooftop where you can see and hear glimpses of the chaos around. And how cool it would be if some characters like Venom, Mysterio, Gambit or Bullseye would come see you play every now and then and mock your results...

Got a little carried away there
    Last edited by pinballer; 11-13-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ektor View Post
    I would love to see a rep of Zen Studios confirm 110% that a Marvel liscensed table is on the way. All we have is a leak from a ratings board....
    Well at least they didn't deny it...