Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of theme would you like in the future?

DISCOCHICKEN!!!!!

I don't even know what this means but Christ, I want a disco chicken themed table.

I can't even decide whether the chicken should be cooked and have a disco ball on it or if it should be a cartoon chicken in flares.

With the new Mortal Kombat Game coming out in April Zen should capitalize on the popularity and make a Mortal Kombat Table or series of Tables

Sub Zero, Scorpion, Radien, Shao Khan all the ladies

Shao Khan and Shang Tsungs taunts would be awesome

The one Marvel character that would make for an awesome table/theme would be: Silver Surfer!

Just imagine having Galactus and/or Thanos in it as well. Would be epic!

Other cool ideas:

Thundercats theme
    He-Man theme
    Cheesy Kung-Fu flick theme
    Starship Troopers theme
    The Munsters theme
    Jason & the Argonauts theme

just to name a few...

What I like about the Marvel tables is they have strong lead characters, and the gameplay and narrative flow easily from them. I'd like to see some tables from real and/or fictional figures from history:

Elliot Ness - a prohibition gangster theme
    General MacArthur - WWII Pacific theatre
    Richard the Lionheart - Crusades
    Billy the Kid - Western

Interview with Zen:

http://gamesworld.blox.pl/2011/02/De...interview.html

Re new pinball tables:

There will be some BIG, recognizable licenses that we announce this year, as well as a healthy dose of our own creations.

Thats awsum more tables are coming. God I loves you soooo good Zen.

I had a brain wave last night. STAR TREK TABLES! Think of all the Trekies out there and how they clammer for merchandise and related content. A Star Trek table would make a killing imo, and has plenty of potential for multiple tables.

Tables could be based off the series; EG a TNG/DS9/Voyager set of tables or have them faction based; Eg Federation/Klingon/Romulan etc.

Definately food for thought imo.

Quote Originally Posted by lexandro View Post
    I had a brain wave last night. STAR TREK TABLES! Think of all the Trekies out there and how they clammer for merchandise and related content. A Star Trek table would make a killing imo, and has plenty of potential for multiple tables.

Tables could be based off the series; EG a TNG/DS9/Voyager set of tables or have them faction based; Eg Federation/Klingon/Romulan etc.

Definately food for thought imo.
    As ST is a premium licence this would be pretty expencive I'm guessing. Also there are ST tables out there IRL and it seems Zen is trying to do new themes, not remake old ones (unless you count exact replications like PBHoF) Kinda doubt this would happen. To be fair though Stren has made both spiderman and iron Man tables. I would like to see Battle Star G. (Danger Will Robinson, ball is going to Drain!!). Wht we really need is an old west theme, Saloon door spinners, bad guy DROP TARGETS (for the love of God), Six shooter multi ball, would be so awsum. Also a CoD or just a "Army" themed table could be cool.

For those of you that can remember that far back, in the end of the 90's there was a game series called Dungeon Keeper. Don't know why I am thinking about it now but there is really loads of scope in the game for an excellent pinball table.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    For those of you that can remember that far back, in the end of the 90's there was a game series called Dungeon Keeper. Don't know why I am thinking about it now but there is really loads of scope in the game for an excellent pinball table.

Yeah, that game owned my weekends, it was super-duper.

The mistress-touture chick. You could capture heros, build a torture room then unleash her on them. Awsum.

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post
    Also a CoD or just a "Army" themed table could be cool.
    I read this "Army" quote and thought "Oh, yea! Army of Darkness!" So, umm, yea that gets my vote.

I'd love to see a naval oriented theme where the player takes on the roll of some naval vessel with the idea being to sink other ships, submarines, taking down plane. A Battleship-themed table, if you will. Maybe have a top playfield with a grid component built in for firing shots...or have actual ship targets with holes in them that each need to be shot in order to sink it. Maybe a cool twist would be to have a mode where you're depth charging submarines and the playfield inverts with flippers on top shooting balls downward. Yeah, this is the weird kinda stuff I think about. LOL Upside-down pinball tables.

I'm also a sports nut. I'd love to see a hockey themed table. There's a lot that can be done with that by implementing a net with a goaltender in front of it. Multiple flippers that all have an angle to shoot on the net. There's be some great video mode opportunities too. Hit multiple passes (perhaps successive ramp shots) to send yourself in on a "breakaway". You could have powerplays and penalty kills. You could even have a mechanism where you act as the goaltender using multiple flippers to keep the ball out of a specific area. I think it's a theme that could have some incredible potential.

I'm not a huge fan of golf, baseball, or basketball...but I've thought of tables involving all three that could be really entertaining. Have even thought of a bowling themed table where the skill shot would give the player an opportunity for a strike, with the player having to hit various ramps, targets, or holes in order to pick up whatever remaining pins remained after the ball launched.

I think pinball table design is a lot of fun because you can incorporate the concepts of other games into it. The idea of having missions in pinball is no foreign concept, but I always find it fascinating.

Even a boxing themed table with a heavy bag, speed bag, a ring, etc. would be a blast, in my opinion.

I'm going to quit now. I'm working myself into a froth.

Christ, when do Mars & Paranormal come out again??? LOL

Default Idea for tables

I think these table could be really cool changes of pace.

1. Oldschool wood-rail tables, with more simplistic layouts (not necessarily barren just not crowded), score reels instead of Dot-matrix displays, and no music just old-fashionedl bells and whistles.

2. Tables that incorporate reverse playing fields (where the ball falls up relative to the player like in the secondary field for Black Hole).

3. Tables that have a pachinko field as a vertical element. Heck even better license Peggle from Popcap and use that as a theme for the table, that would be just awesome.

Default These tables are musts.

IF any of you have ever heard of a developer by the name of Treasure then you'll know where I'm going with this.

1. IKARUGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (imagaine the play change when you switch polarity)

2. Radiant Silvergun (soon to be released on Live Arcade, you could time it)

Starship Troopers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post
    That looks so awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I think a table based on a sport would be good like Bowling, even a Football (Soccer) themed table based on a event like the World Cup etc.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

A 2012 Olymipics table eh?

I think it'd be awesome if Zen had a forum user contest to see who could come up with the best framework for a new table. Winner would have their table design come to fruition on a future release. Now THAT would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Liverslapper View Post
    Theater of Magic type of table would be cool.
    Agreed or maybe a Doctor Strange Marvel table

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

What about a Dinosaur themed table?

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

I agree with Kyle different style of tables are on top of my wishlist, we already have so many PFX style tables. Like someone said there's starting to be a pattern which gets kinda dull

But on a game console I'd love to see more game themed tables, hopefully SF2 won't be the only one.

Nintendo:
    -Mario
    -Metroid
    -Zelda
    -Starfox
    -Earthbound
    -Pikmin
    -Pokemon
    -F-zero

Rare:
    -Perfect Dark
    -Banjo-Tooie
    -Donkey Kong
    -Jet Force Gemini

Sega:
    -Sonic
    -Jet Set Radio
    -Space Channel 5
    -Crazy Taxi
    -Vanguish
    -Bayonetta

EA:
    -Mirrors Edge
    -Dead Space
    -Mass Effect
    -Command & Conquer
    -Crysis

Valve:
    -Half Life
    -Portal
    -Left4Dead
    -Team Fortress

Ubisoft:
    -Assassins Creed
    -Splinter Cell/Rainbow Six
    -Driver
    -Rayman

Activision:
    - COD
    - Guitar Hero
    - Tony Hawk
    - Blur

Microsoft:
    -Crackdown
    -Fable
    -Alan Wake
    -Halo

Capcom:
    -Resident Evil
    -Dead Rising
    -Ghosts n Goblins
    -Dino Crisis
    -Marvel vs Capcom

Bethesda:
    -Elder Scrolls
    -Fallout
    -Wet
    -Quake/Doom

2k:
    -Borderlands
    -Bioshock
    -NBA
    -NHL

Rockstar:
    -GTA
    -Red Dead Redemption
    -LA Noire
    -Max Payne

Square-Enix/Eidos:
    -Tomb Raider
    -Legacy of Kain
    -Arkham Asylum
    -Final Fantasy

Epic:
    - Gears of War
    - Bulletstorm
    - Unreal Tournament
    -

Naughty Dog:
    -Crash Bandicoot
    -Uncharted
    -Jak
    -

Sony:
    -God of War
    -LittleBigPlanet
    -Resistance
    -Ape Escape
    -Medievil

Konami:
    -Castlevania
    -Metal Gear
    -Silent Hill
    -Contra

Namco:
    -Pacman
    -Galaga
    -DigDug
    -Point Blank
    -Tekken

Bungie:
    -Marathon
    -Myth
    -Oni
    -

Popcap:
    -Peggle
    -Bejeweled
    -Plants vs Zombies
    -Zuma

Codemasters:
    -Dirt
    -F1 2010
    -Micro Machines/Maniacs
    -Overlord

Tecmo:
    -Ninja Gaiden
    -Dead or Alive
    -Rygar
    -

Indie:
    -Braid
    -Splosion Man
    -Castle Crashers
    -Super Meat Boy

And dozens of other games (Sims, Star Wars...)

Plus licenses Simpsons, South Park, Toy Story, TMNT, Muppets, Ghostbusters...
    Last edited by pinballer; 05-01-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by pinballer View Post
    I agree with Kyle different style of tables are on top of my wishlist, we already have so many PFX style tables. Like someone said there's starting to be a pattern which gets kinda dull

But on a game console I'd love to see more game themed tables, hopefully SF2 won't be the only one.

Nintendo:
    -Mario
    -Metroid
    -Zelda
    -Starfox
    -Earthbound
    -Pikmin
    -Pokemon
    -F-zero

Rare:
    -Perfect Dark
    -Banjo-Tooie
    -Donkey Kong
    -Jet Force Gemini

Sega:
    -Sonic
    -Jet Set Radio
    -Space Channel 5
    -Crazy Taxi
    -Vanguish
    -Bayonetta

EA:
    -Mirrors Edge
    -Dead Space
    -Mass Effect
    -Command & Conquer
    -Crysis

Valve:
    -Half Life
    -Portal
    -Left4Dead
    -Team Fortress

Ubisoft:
    -Assassins Creed
    -Splinter Cell/Rainbow Six
    -Driver
    -Rayman

Activision:
    - COD
    - Guitar Hero
    - Tony Hawk
    - Blur

Microsoft:
    -Crackdown
    -Fable
    -Alan Wake
    -Halo

Capcom:
    -Resident Evil
    -Dead Rising
    -Ghosts n Goblins
    -Dino Crisis
    -Marvel vs Capcom

Bethesda:
    -Elder Scrolls
    -Fallout
    -Wet
    -Quake/Doom

2k:
    -Borderlands
    -Bioshock
    -NBA
    -NHL

Rockstar:
    -GTA
    -Red Dead Redemption
    -LA Noire
    -Max Payne

Square-Enix/Eidos:
    -Tomb Raider
    -Legacy of Kain
    -Arkham Asylum
    -Final Fantasy

Epic:
    - Gears of War
    - Bulletstorm
    - Unreal Tournament
    -

Naughty Dog:
    -Crash Bandicoot
    -Uncharted
    -Jak
    -

Sony:
    -God of War
    -LittleBigPlanet
    -Resistance
    -Ape Escape
    -Medievil

Konami:
    -Castlevania
    -Metal Gear
    -Silent Hill
    -Contra

Namco:
    -Pacman
    -Galaga
    -DigDug
    -Point Blank
    -Tekken

Bungie:
    -Marathon
    -Myth
    -Oni
    -

Popcap:
    -Peggle
    -Bejeweled
    -Plants vs Zombies
    -Zuma

Codemasters:
    -Dirt
    -F1 2010
    -Micro Machines/Maniacs
    -Overlord

Tecmo:
    -Ninja Gaiden
    -Dead or Alive
    -Rygar
    -

Indie:
    -Braid
    -Splosion Man
    -Castle Crashers
    -Super Meat Boy

And dozens of other games (Sims, Star Wars...)

Plus licenses Simpsons, South Park, Toy Story, TMNT, Muppets, Ghostbusters...

Maybe I'm in the minority, but my favorite table are the unique original tables that Zen has come up with. I can't understand the allure of making one game (a pinball table) after another game. If I wanted to play Halo, I'd play Halo. I'm really surprised at how few original ideas have been posted on here, versus requests for tables resting on the laurels of other intellectual properties. I like the Marvel tables. A lot. But creating a game after a character, and creating one after another game franchise are completely different.

Like I said, back when I first started visiting this thread, I was really expecting more people to come out with ideas of their own...not simply suggest tables be modeled after existing games. I'm pretty disappointed. I expected more out of this bunch.

Also, for the individual that wants the CoD table. I hope they never come out with one. CoD is complete and UTTER garbage. Let's see. Take the same game EVERY other year, use the same engine, the same perks, and toss in a few new guns/attachements, and tweak the kllstreaks a bit, and re-issue it for $65 more dollars, then release a map pack for $15 every few months. Rinse and repeat.

A lot of people say CoD set the bar for first person shooters. What it did was ruin the entire f'in genre. Instead of other developers striving to make their own successful take of what a FPS should be, they've instead gone out of their way to model their games after CoD. So instead of having a diverse pool of unique game playing experiences, we have a metric **** ton of tired, watered down, wanna be CoD's that either:

1) fail to reach the level of CoD...or...
    2) succeed in copying CoD...thus basically BEING CoD

So, if Zen's listening to this thread at all. I implore you. Please. For the
    love of god and quality pinball....keep putting together your own tables with fresh, original themes...and resist the urge to force us to relive games past in the form of pinball tables.

To me licensed tables have much bigger WOW-factor than original ones have. Tables like Pasha and Excalibur are great but Spiderman and Street Fighter have that extra boost in them.

Super Smash Bros is a nice game by itself but the fact it gathers up every major Nintendo character makes it the best game around.

I don't really care about CoD though plus would it be WW2 or modern and how would it be different from generic war-table?

I like Zen's original tables better than licensed ones. I still think they're all good tables but after playing Paranormal, Secrets of the deep, Sorcerers lair, Biolab etc. I can't really say I'm seeing any point in tables being based on non-original stuff.

Not really sure I can explain why I like the tables better compared to the others but it might have something to do with "unexplored terrain", like there is a mission but it's not known and you don't know what the stuff around the table is and it's meaning.

[QUOTE=MultiForce;10051]I like Zen's original tables better than licensed ones. I still think they're all good tables but after playing Paranormal, Secrets of the deep, Sorcerers lair, Biolab etc. I can't really say I'm seeing any point in tables being based on non-original stuff.

Not really sure I can explain why I like the tables better compared to the others but it might have something to do with "unexplored terrain", like there is a mission but it's not known and you don't know what the stuff around the table is and it's meaning.[/QUOTE]

Exploring a table is half the fun. Thats why i wait with seeing new tables till when they come out

well I think it's near impossible to build story, background, characters or anything like that in a pinball table so I end up really not caring about the theme. Fresh musics and artistic style can bomb too

Licensed tables already have the background established so at best I think it's a great tribute. There's still stuff to see and find and usually I get nostalgic feelings when seeing them unlike with original tables and themes

But I still think it should be 50/50 for licensed and original tables. I just hope Marvel isn't the only good license left (Rocky & Bullwinkle is C-class tops) and also that a couple of more video games besides SF2 makes their way in this video game

Thumbs down

To me licensed tables have much bigger WOW-factor than original ones have. Tables like Pasha and Excalibur are great but Spiderman and Street Fighter have that extra boost in them.

Super Smash Bros is a nice game by itself but the fact it gathers up every major Nintendo character makes it the best game around.

I don't really care about CoD though plus would it be WW2 or modern and how would it be different from generic war-table?
    I'm sorry, but I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you...to like, the one billionth power. To say that the Street Fighter table has more "wow" than Pasha, or Excalibur, is just ridiculous. What makes anything great is originality. If you have to use some other franchise as a crutch to appeal to the gaming population, or draw interest to your own product, then it speaks very little about your ability to create something great. Zen makes a jam up pinball simulator. While the Marvel tables are absolutely fabulous, I don't think it's at all necessary for them to make licensed tables a staple of their line-up.

I guess the point is, if I want to play Smash Brothers, I'll play Smash Brothers. If I wanted to play Street Fighter, I would. When I play pinball, I want an experience that is unique, and wholly PINBALL. I guess this all simply reiterates the point that I do not share your zeal for a flood of tables representing other gaming franchises.

well I think it's near impossible to build story, background, characters or anything like that in a pinball table so I end up really not caring about the theme. Fresh musics and artistic style can bomb too

Licensed tables already have the background established so at best I think it's a great tribute. There's still stuff to see and find and usually I get nostalgic feelings when seeing them unlike with original tables and themes

But I still think it should be 50/50 for licensed and original tables. I just hope Marvel isn't the only good license left (Rocky & Bullwinkle is C-class tops) and also that a couple of more video games besides SF2 makes their way in this video game
    Why does pinball have to have a story? This isn't an RPG. It's not a first person shooter. It's....PINBALL. What's really ironic, is that you bring up all of these elements, after you say that Excalibur fails to be on the level of Spiderman or STREET FIGHTER. For Christs's sake, Excalibur has missions revolving around King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. It has Lady Guinivere and Mordred in it. The table has about as much a bona fide story as any of the tables in Pinball FX. Half of what's supposed to make any table fun is its LACK of background. You get to learn about things as you go. A table modeled after a pre-existing idea/entity makes for a table whose story is already known. That's not saying the table can't be fun, but you really know everything that's going on.

I personally would rather play Bullwinkle than Street Fighter...and both represent 2 of my 3 least favorite tables, trumped only by that little gem, Xtreme.

At any rate, I look forward to the upcoming Fantastic Four table...but can't wait to play the likes of Sorcerer's Lair and Paranormal.

Talking

KISS pinball!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    Why does pinball have to have a story? This isn't an RPG. It's not a first person shooter. It's....PINBALL. What's really ironic, is that you bring up all of these elements, after you say that Excalibur fails to be on the level of Spiderman or STREET FIGHTER. For Christs's sake, Excalibur has missions revolving around King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. It has Lady Guinivere and Mordred in it. The table has about as much a bona fide story as any of the tables in Pinball FX. Half of what's supposed to make any table fun is its LACK of background. You get to learn about things as you go. A table modeled after a pre-existing idea/entity makes for a table whose story is already known. That's not saying the table can't be fun, but you really know everything that's going on.

I personally would rather play Bullwinkle than Street Fighter...and both represent 2 of my 3 least favorite tables, trumped only by that little gem, Xtreme.

At any rate, I look forward to the upcoming Fantastic Four table...but can't wait to play the likes of Sorcerer's Lair and Paranormal.
    I tend to agree with all you said... except that I kind of find it ironic that you single Excalibur out for an originally themed table.... love the table but knew plenty about the back story just because of the theme. My 10cents on this is that I really love (and the more original tables (SotD, Biolab, Mars) even though some of them are also based on very well known themes (Pasha, Rome) but I also love the Marvel tables. In the end a specific theme is maybe going to peak my interest to initially play the table but it will be the actual game play and mission layout in the end that is going to determine if I am going to continue playing a table.
    Last edited by Cloda; 05-02-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    Why does pinball have to have a story? This isn't an RPG. It's not a first person shooter. It's....PINBALL. What's really ironic, is that you bring up all of these elements, after you say that Excalibur fails to be on the level of Spiderman or STREET FIGHTER. For Christs's sake, Excalibur has missions revolving around King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. It has Lady Guinivere and Mordred in it. The table has about as much a bona fide story as any of the tables in Pinball FX. Half of what's supposed to make any table fun is its LACK of background. You get to learn about things as you go. A table modeled after a pre-existing idea/entity makes for a table whose story is already known. That's not saying the table can't be fun, but you really know everything that's going on
    Like I said I like the references. Excalibur is one of the better tables though

But that underlined part seperates us. You think lack of background is fun but I don't. I'd rather have Alone in the Dark table than Nightmare Mansion, James Bond rather than Agents, Bioshock rather than SOTD... as long as the table gameplay is quality. I still don't hate the tables for being original, they'd just be a tad better with existing themes.

Think I'll have my 2cents here. Original tables can be fun, but a degree of something you are familier with can give you a little extra motivation to play the table. Pinballer, you're right saying a Bioshock theme would have been better than the SotD theme, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker as SotD proves.

Personally, I'd take a licensed table over an original table if it was well designed, and I do enjoy the Marvel tables a lot. Still, my favourite table is actually a bit of a rip off of Tales of the Arabian Nights table, well, as far as theme goes, but it isn't quite a good as it.

I guess what a license can do is aid you in your design of the table, it helps you choose how it will flow and if you get it right it feels very right.

Quote Originally Posted by X DrLobo View Post
    The new tron movie would be a great theme for a visually spectacular table ... and the missions choice could be vast ... tank patrol, reco flight, bike races .... etc ... of course it's disney so i guess it's pure fantasm
    Pics of Stern's effort:

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/tron/index.html

It was rumoured that they'd be using electro-luminescent wiring, but looks like that will only happen for the LE version.

Zen's version could do electro-luminescent wiring though!

Looks nice ... but in a virtual world, zen's go at it would be way more spectacular ..anyway , nice looking table from stern ...

Regarding my previous post that you just quoted, i forgot at that time that disney and marvel were tied together ... so i guess it would be easier for zen to have a green light from them ... since their making marvel pinball !

Also on their facebook, one of zens big guy said it was a really good idea and that there were a lot of tron fans in their studio ... i think he said : you're talking me into it !!! .. maybe not the exact words, sorry !

Not sure if it was mentioned before but recently I have been liking the whole SteamPunk theme.

Not a lot has really been done with SteamPunk so Zen could do a really good, unique table. As far as features go I am not great in this department but certainly a good idea don't ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Lepruk86 View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned before but recently I have been liking the whole SteamPunk theme.

Not a lot has really been done with SteamPunk so Zen could do a really good, unique table. As far as features go I am not great in this department but certainly a good idea don't ya think?
    I'm with you on that! Having seen the overhead image of TESLA for Zen Pinball that has quite a steam-punky look I was hoping for a table of similar style for PBFX2.

Can't either name spontaneously what layout, objects or images I'd like to see on it but it definately has huge potential Zen could utilize.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviron View Post
    I'm with you on that! Having seen the overhead image of TESLA for Zen Pinball that has quite a steam-punky look I was hoping for a table of similar style for PBFX2.

Can't either name spontaneously what layout, objects or images I'd like to see on it but it definately has huge potential Zen could utilize.
    There is an adventure game called Machinarium that came out a year or two ago. It's got a pretty Steam-punky look with a twist. There is also an adventure game series called Syberia with automatons that had a steam-punky feel to it. Also the Thief game series had this feel to it.

But yes, I would also love a table build around that theme.

There is an adventure game called Machinarium that came out a year or two ago. It's got a pretty Steam-punky look with a twist. There is also an adventure game series called Syberia with automatons that had a steam-punky feel to it. Also the Thief game series had this feel to it.

Would have loved to play Machinarium on the 360 but thanks to Microsoft's "either exclusive
    or not at all"-attitude on this game it won't be released for it. I will pick up the PC version then sometime. Syberia looks interesting, I've heard of it before, didn't know it became a series with one sequel and the next installment rumored to be in the making. Well, Thief is quite troublesome for me to play, although I like the scenario, but some games where you walk through the dark for a long time drive me nuts and this would be one of it - it depends on what kind of darkness there is, I can play Silent Hill 3, the early Resident Evils and Dead Space/2 trouble-free but Alan Wake or the above mentioned Thief-series are dreadful to play for me. But maybe it just takes some getting used to and I have fun with those someday.

To not get totally off-topic on here: A Resident Evil or Dead Space table would be damn cool! Or an original one with zombies. (I think this was mentioned before and assumed to be impossible due to age restrictions but maybe it's possible somehow to get it out, in a T- or Mature-only standalone version of Pinball FX2 (like Marvel Pinball was on PS3) or something so it doesn't affect the Rating for the original PBFX2. ^^)

Syberia is a fantastic PC game me and my g/f have played through 1 and 2 (you have to finish 2 what an ending..sniff) just hope the promised 3rd one eventually gets released.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12