Thread: paranormal last of the DLC?

Question paranormal last of the DLC?

hi guys/gals at zen studios

ive been hearing rumours that the recent paranormal table was the last table you guys/gals will be releasing for Zen Pinball...

can you guys/gals at zen confirm if this is false/true?

i really hope its false as im really enjoying all the excellent tables you guys/gals have created and hope to see many more...

Thanks

Maybe it's time for a sequel instead of table add-ons, lol. 10 tables and 40 trophies seems like a nice round number to stop at.

As far as I can tell from all the comments Solitude and Co. made regarding this, they are far from finished with the game. I wouldn't mind a sequel or the continuation of this one through add on tables. As long as the franchise doesn't die out, I'll be happy either way.

Quote Originally Posted by TamKing View Post
    ive been hearing rumours that the recent paranormal table was the last table you guys/gals will be releasing for Zen Pinball...
    That sounds like the kind of rumor a 360 zealot would start because "Pinball FX 2 is selling so well that Zen Studios isn't going to produce any more tables for the PS3!"

If they're still selling tables well on the PS3, I'm sure they'll continue working on Zen Pinball, be it a full-on sequel/revision or just continuing to create/port tables to the current version.

Would anybody else like to see a new table based on a 16x9 widescreen-TV aspect ratio? That's never been done before and I think Zen's certainly up to the challenge.

Somebody from Zen Studios can answer that???

I really will love to see new tables in Zen Pinball...

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    Maybe it's time for a sequel instead of table add-ons, lol. 10 tables and 40 trophies seems like a nice round number to stop at.
    Zen's already promised more tables for Zen Pinball, though an update to the game engine coming first (with the updates from Marvel Pinball) isn't out of the question.