Thread: Vote for the first DLC table!

KickBeaten Down

Default Vote for the first DLC table!

Go to the Marvel Pinball website and choose from one of the four poll options (Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, Hulk, and Captain America) on the right side of the page. The top choice will be the first add-on table for Marvel Pinball!

I voted and went for Hulk, but Ghost Rider would have been my second choice

Come on people vote for Ghostrider.

Ghostrider would be too much like Blade. FF and Cap are blue - too many bluish tables already...

The Green FTW

My table choices The Punisher, Ghostrider, 90's X-Men, Hulk, and so many more. Zen you guys have totally stepped up and made pinball fx what it should be.

GREEN LANTERN...oh wait a second. I voted Hulk.

Hulk for me!

I guess it's Hulk. But I say it again here, I hope there will also be something else than just Marvel themes in the future. Marvel Pinball is of course Marvel Pinball, but I'm thinking the FX2 platform and Zen Pinball (but I guess Zen would need an engine update like FX -> FX2 upgrade on Xbox?)
    Last edited by MAT; 11-17-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Voted for Ghostrider, but would really, really like to see Deadpool as an option for a table, as well as a grouped X-men table.

Hulk is in 3rd?!?! Everyone give the geen goliath some love. Come on...HULK SMASH!!multiball, anyone....

well you can always star as a janitor and try to live the american dream, but i wouldn't recommend it.

Why not release all 4 options and sell it for $10 and make another $10 rather than start selling them one at a time? Id rather pay $10 for all 4 DLC tables rather than wait for months to get the table I want. I want the Hulk table and sadly he is in third place, so rather than wait forever to play on the Hulk table make them all, or sell them individually, but release them together for a little more money per table, but offer it for $10 as a pack like most companies do. Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk99 View Post
    Why not release all 4 options and sell it for $10 and make another $10 rather than start selling them one at a time? Id rather pay $10 for all 4 DLC tables rather than wait for months to get the table I want. I want the Hulk table and sadly he is in third place, so rather than wait forever to play on the Hulk table make them all, or sell them individually, but release them together for a little more money per table, but offer it for $10 as a pack like most companies do. Just a thought!
    Development time might be an issue there! Would you rather Zen hold off releasing any tables until all 4 of the next Marvel tables are completed? Doesn't make sense.

The other option would be the way Zen seem to be planning it - release each table as they are completed.

Like you say, you could wait 'forever' to play the new Hulk table, or you could have Ghost Rider/Captain America to play while you wait for Hulk to be done.
    Last edited by kimkom; 12-06-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk99 View Post
    They do 1 table faster than they do 4.

Plus I rather have 1 table at a time. If it doesn't look good I can pass but if it looks good I can buy it. None of the packs so far have had 4 great tables IMO

But I agree they could sell packs of 4 for 800MS (same for PSN) points but also offer them for 250MSp individually.

Lets be realistic for a second...of course its much faster to make 1 table rather than 4, I am well aware of that, I was just stating it in a business sense they stand to make more money by doing it as a pack of 4 and individually. Of course if they release 1 table at a time I will still buy the tables. I love Marvel Comics, and pinball so its a win-win. I would prefer to have the Hulk table but I can see from the voting that isnt going to happen for a long time if ever. I hope this isnt something they make 1 DLC and then decide they are done like most games with Marvel involved. If the game is good I will buy whatever table they put out. Well I have faith in Zen, Im sure it will be good.

I voted Hulk as well. I agree Ghost Rider would be too similar to Blade in theme and we don't really have a nice green table that Hulk would give. But Ghost Rider's chains and Motorcycle could add some interesting pinball action anyway. Still, an all X-Men themed table would be great to see, or an Avengers table. Silver Surfer would be great also, but they may want to change the ball color for that, haha.

I vote for Ghost Rider,but would like to have all the other tables too

Does anybody know when the first DLC table will be available?

I Voted for Thor, I mean The Hulk.

Captain america,Hulk,Ghost Rider,The Fantastic Four also i like to see Thor,Avengers,Dr Strange...

Default Hulk

I would have to vote for Hulk

Default Went with the FF4

There's a lot you could do with 4 heroes instead of just one

Default Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider is what I want, with Vengeance, Blackheart, and Mephisto for the antagonists!!!

I voted for Captain America, and I'm surprised it's winning so far. I think I just want a blue and red table

Any news about the release date of the DLC?

And how long will the vote be running?

cough cough um... GAMBIT table or daredevil

I wasn't thinking too much on how visually astounding the table could be when I voted Captain America; I was thinking about how much I liked the character.

So, I voted Ghost Rider today, cancelling my other vote. That table could end up looking better than Blade.

I voted for Captain America. Hulk's kind of lame. One personality mode (like Kratos from God of War)... Fantastic Four after that. But, what I really want to see is a Venom/Carnage/Black Spiderman table. I would make everyone I know buy the game if it had that... Btw, hit rank 11 on teamforce last night! Yes!

Default Dr. Doom

I want to see a DR. DOOM themed table. Com'on guys, I know you can do this!!

I voted for the FF. They need the love.

Why hasn't anybody mentioned the Silver Surfer? Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phiveball View Post
    GREEN LANTERN...oh wait a second. I voted Hulk.
    Zen should make DC Pinball next lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blazekush420 View Post
    Zen should make DC Pinball next lol
    -Superman
    -Batman
    -Green Lantern
    -Flash
    -Wonder Woman

-Ummm. Hydroman? Hex? Green Arrow? No one cares about those guys (not enough to make them profitable)

Actually that makes the idea sounds kinda cool. It's impossible to make complete Marvel collection because there are so many big names but DC doesn't have that problem.

DC Ultimate Alliance could also be amazing. With 20 playable characters it would have every big and small hero, and 50 character boss list could have every meaningful villain from Joker to Lex to Sinestro with many of them being playable too

A Thor table a legendary tribute to the god of thunder and Mjölnir should bring divine fun...