Thread: Help! Can't host online multiplayer game

Unhappy Help! Can't host online multiplayer game

Hi all,

I can join online matches normally, but I can't host an online match. I can create the game room, invite my friend, and see him join the room.

I can click "ready" (X) and the yellow light by my nick goes on, but my friend at his house cannot see the yellow light by my nick. Also, when he presses X, his own yellow light does not turn on, not even on his own PS3.

We tried switching servers (him being the host) but we get the same problem. I cannot go "ready" and cannot see that he is "ready".

What is happening, please help!

Quote Originally Posted by gamekill View Post
    Hi all,

I can join online matches normally, but I can't host an online match. I can create the game room, invite my friend, and see him join the room.

I can click "ready" (X) and the yellow light by my nick goes on, but my friend at his house cannot see the yellow light by my nick. Also, when he presses X, his own yellow light does not turn on, not even on his own PS3.

We tried switching servers (him being the host) but we get the same problem. I cannot go "ready" and cannot see that he is "ready".

What is happening, please help!
    That probably has to do with the PS3 settings itself, not the game.
    To check this you could have a look which NAT mode you have available.
    NAT2 or NAT3 ?

Kind regards.
    swprozee1

Haha your the only one who answered, but thank you so much anyways. Best of Wishes ♥ ten points.