Thread: Marvel Table details!!

Default Marvel Table details!!

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/15/ma...n-in-december/

Looks like this is more than just a single table for Pinball FX. I'll be honest, I thought it'd be a standalone game, on disc. Looks like it will be standalone (on PSN), but work as DLC for Pinball FX 2.
    Last edited by Ozzpot; 11-15-2010 at 02:37 PM.

I don't really care about the theme but the tables looks interesting.

This is awsome news and the tables look awsome i will purchase them all.

Just awesome. They will all be mine!

oh... only 4 marvel tables?

I was hopeful that Its includes also
    Rollercoaster, Inferno, Paranormal, Mars, El Dorado, Ninja Gaiden sigma, Tesla tables from psx adapted ... to XBOX360LIVE...

I suggest another new title for future table:

Hungarian poems
    Budapest streets

Cool. Will it be released as a 800 msp pack?

Great find, Ozzpot!

I was hoping for a Marvel 'Alliance' type of thing - perhaps that is planned for the future! This is great news though.

Along with Mars and Paranormal the future for add-on tables looks bright. Looking forward to some more info, higher res screens and video!

I hope Zen maintain the high standards, set with the latest PFX2 tables, across to the new Marvel tables.

This is a great opportunity for Zen to really put themselves out there for more big name licenses!

Go deliver Zen!

Edit: You can view the Joystiq images at higher resolution. Right click on each image and go to 'View image'. The high resolution version should open in a new window. I am using the Firefox browser.
    Last edited by kimkom; 11-15-2010 at 04:44 PM.

http://www.marvelpinball.com/

Check out the trailer guys!

And seems we will be able to vote for new marvel tables in the future! I personally don't care much for the marvel stuff but hey, new tables and they look awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Extrema22 View Post
    http://www.marvelpinball.com/

Check out the trailer guys!

And seems we will be able to vote for new marvel tables in the future! I personally don't care much for the marvel stuff but hey, new tables and they look awesome!!
    Oh man! Cool! I think it's all just kicked off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    Great find, Ozzpot!
    I was hoping for a Marvel 'Alliance' type of thing - perhaps that is planned for the future! This is great news though.
    Me too (Like I stated in other thread). All those tables look cool but Spiderman is the only must-buy for me. So I hope I can buy them seperatedly

And that the other bundle tables can be bought seperatedly too (I want Agents and Speedball but hate Extreme and Buccaneer is meh)

About the Alliance table. I'd love if the table background was something like Secret Wars cover (but more heroes) and then place a dozen villains around the table as bumpers, goals and just for eyecandy

As for the vote options: Hulk FTW
    Last edited by pinballer; 11-15-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Okay, I'm going to be completely honest here Zen.

I have had a chance to digest the images at Joystiq, Kotaku and all of the media on the Marvel Pinball site. I have played the HD version of the video trailer at least a dozen times already.

I have to say that Blade, Spiderman and Wolverine look awesome! Really, looks like you guys are on top of your game at the minute.

It's because of this fact that I couldn't help feeling slightly disappointed with what I've seen of the Iron Man table so far. It just feels like it could do with a bit more TLC and some more of that special Zen polish. Perhaps to give it a slightly darker feel? More contrasting colours? The jaggy rails also make another unwelcome appearance in the attached image. As I've mentioned with Buccaneer and Street Fighter, this isn't nice:

http://cache-04.gawkerassets.com/ass...mp_ironman.jpg

Sorry if I am jumping the gun and you already have it all in hand. Anyway, just my personal opinion and little input of constructive criticism.

No matter what though, this looks like more amazing work and I for one cannot wait until Marvel release day!

Keep up the fantastic work.
    Last edited by kimkom; 11-15-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Default cophyphe five

OMFG! Zen has completely smashed my expectations! I cannot frigging wait! Day 1 purchase here. They look absolutely MARVELous! I read that there will be more future marvel tables....I am looking at you Hulk, Captain America, Fantastic Four and X-Men. Also would love to see Thor, Silver Surfer, Avengers and Alpha Flight.

OMG i cant wait, thanks for the links guys, i was only expecting one table.lets hope its in time for christmas. ps zen, marvel dont forget a "doc strange" table.

Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    The jaggy rails also make another unwelcome appearance in the attached image. As I've mentioned with Buccaneer and Street Fighter, this isn't nice:

http://cache-04.gawkerassets.com/ass...mp_ironman.jpg
    God, those rails! Please Zen, do something, anything, to fix the jaggy rails in this game. Everything else on the playfields look great, but the jaggy rails on every table are ugly as hell.

Ive never really been a fan of Blade but man does that Blade table look like its going to be awesome!!

looking at the background on that jaggy rails pic it looks like they could afford a little less bg detail for some higher res or higher AA.

I don't care much about Marvel, but looks good. I hope that Zen doesn't abandon own ideas and themes altogether and just depend on Marvel all the time in the future.