Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shawn
    • Aug 2010

Iron Man Trailer

Check out in-game footage of the Iron Man table in "Marvel Pinball." More info here: http://bit.ly/fcpEfF

To be honest, this was the one machine of the first 4 i thought may have looked like it was going to be the worst of the bunch. I may be wrong on this. This trailer shows some promise for this machine! Pretty cool! Hope to see a video of the Wolverine table soon.
  • Oskari14
    • Aug 2010

It was hard to watch that trailer. Everything is so UNREALISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, why? Why? WHY???
    The only reason, why I download pinball games, is that I can enjoy them and they remind me from real tables. Real pinball is dying! There are only U-N-R-E-A-L-I-S-T-I-C ones!
    Sorry, about that, I'm so negative AT ALL THE TIME, but this is very important to me.

Zen, can we have at least one realistic table? Please?
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

• Solitude
      KickBeaten Down
      • Mar 2010

The Marvel tables are going to be among the more unrealistic, in that they'll have characters jumping and flying around, fighting, etc. However, most of it is just for show. Only in very few cases (e.g., Doc Ock picking up the pinball with his arms) is the pinball's path itself affected in a way that it wouldn't be on a real table.

We think that this approach will fit the license, which itself goes beyond the bounds of reality into superpowers, and which has a broad audience that will enjoy the animations and special effects that wouldn't be possible on a real table.

However, this approach is a special case for the Marvel tables. It doesn't mean that we're not going to make any realistic tables for Zen Pinball and Pinball FX 2.

Comment

Working...