Thread: Please help

Default Please help

My points haven't moved in over a month, can someone please do something. I play this game everynight for several hours but still no points added. in game name Sandiepepper1

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiepepper View Post
    My points haven't moved in over a month, can someone please do something. I play this game everynight for several hours but still no points added. in game name Sandiepepper1
    I'll pass it on to the dev team. I believe they were already trying to solve this problem, as it has been brought up here before, but I will try to find out if there are any recent developments.

thank you so much for your quick response, just reading another thread on this. I have never changed my sign on name either it has always been Sandiepepper1

Still not corrected, come on!!!

things moved for 1 day, thing is then the game locked up my console wiped out all my stats for Mini Golf, I have to re-open pro, extreme and wacky courses. This isn't a problem but then my Overall score stopped moving again. This is about the 4th time the game has locked my system up. So maybe you could look into what's going there and see if that is effecting my score not moving???

KickBeaten Down

It sounds like you might have corrupted data on your hard drive. That would explain the lockups and the score issue. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? I'd venture that it's your save data that needs to be cleaned up, but you don't want to erase that except as a last resort.

We haven't been able to reproduce the frozen score except as I described earlier.

thanks, no I haven't tried it but I will. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again

Okay that didn't work, Please I am growing more and more frustrated by the day. Please this game is so fun, but so full of bugs. It locks up my console more than any other game, drags when your line and stats don't update correctly. I have tried everything please check again and see if you can help. I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

KickBeaten Down

It's encouraging that your score went up...it narrows down the possible causes?

Can you post your PSN name and your score as they are right now? Is Sandiepepper1 the PSN name or the one you use to log into your Playstation 3 when it starts up?

yes my logon name is Sandiepepper1 and my Overall Score as it stands now is 738,117 , thanks I really do appreciate all the help you have given me. just read your question again Sandiepepper1 is how I log on to my PS3 but it also my PSN logon

Still stuck!!!!! no longer frustrated now I'm just angry

KickBeaten Down

We're still not having any success reproducing this issue, but we'll have more time to do so after the holidays. Sorry that it's taking so long.

Okay still stuck, please please do something

please, I have been very patient and nothing seems to be getting done

Still here still waiting, you know if I had purchased this at the local Wal Mart I would have returned it for my money back. I realize it wasn't that expensive but come on it's defective, fix it

KickBeaten Down

We're still trying to reproduce the problem.

anything yet?

Default Just a wild guess, but...

... they're still trying to reproduce the problem.

This thread reminds me of a broken record I had when I was a kid, skipping the same line over and over for all eternity.

I've been abandon, no help, been stuck for ever. started this post months after being stuck back in December it's now March and nothing has changed. Zen you need to get your stuff worked out NOW

Well for what it's worth my points have started moving again. I'm not holding my breath just in case they stop again