View Poll Results: What are your favourite PFX2 tunes ? You can make several choices.

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Earth Defense

2 6.90%
  • Excalibur

11 37.93%
  • Pasha

3 10.34%
  • Rome

2 6.90%
  • Biolab

2 6.90%
  • Secrets of the Deep

6 20.69%
  • Wolverine

9 31.03%
  • Spider-Man

5 17.24%
  • Iron Man

2 6.90%
  • Blade

2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What's your favourite PFX2 tune ?

Default What's your favourite PFX2 tune ?

What's your favourite tune among the 10 most recent tables ?

X-cal is so epic....

No tunes for me thanks - just too distracting!!! I am more of an "audible" than "visual" person and have to concentrate really hard not to get distracted if the music is on.

Where is Street Fighter?

Out of those I'd say Exaclibur, Spiderman and Wolverine

Interesting. I was a little disappointed with the music on the Marvel tables. None of it stood out to me.

i like blade when you go into the club like at the start of the first movie.

other than that i havent really paid much attention tot he music

Wolverine! Fantstic soundtrack!

The biolab music is very catchy

Default Sanbre and

Im listening alot to game OSTs, so here is my choice:

- Excalibur is just 'epic' cause of the choir and never gets old to me and my GF.
    - Secrets of the Deep OST is really nice, especially when doing turtles at the beach thingy.
    - Wolverine and Iron man also have a very catchy music imho.

Real nice choice Zen Studios, real nice! Worth every cent I spent on these tables!

They are all great. SOTD reminds me of the show "the weekest link" for some reason. They really do make the tables just that little bit more atmoshpheric.

Default ...

My favorite is the Blade music being that I am a technohead and tranceaddict. The music is very similar to that of the Blade movies, and one of the songs is very similar to the infamous "Blood Rave" track.

The SotD music sounds fantastic and really sets the mood for the table. I would like to hear it played by a full orchestra in real life, as I think it would sound absolutely amazing.

Turn left at the Big Chicken and go 15 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thebigchicken.jpg

Excalibur is good. It almost makes me want to go outside and joust with the oncoming traffic.

However, I have to say that the Spidey music is my favorite. The music is really up-tempo just like in the movies and I also like the music changes that go along with the sub-themes that are triggered. I could almost envision being able to play the table with my eyes closed as far as what objectives to shoot for. I don't believe that my scores would be good enough to help Petey be M.J.'s hero, however.

Thank you everyone for taking part in this poll.

I love video game music and I'm very interested in your respective opinions !

It was a toss up between SOTD and Excalibur for me. I went with SOTD despite Excalibur being my favorite table. Both have epic sound tracks that really make their respective tables a real joy to play through for extended periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyToxic View Post
    Excalibur is good. It almost makes me want to go outside and joust with the oncoming traffic.

However, I have to say that the Spidey music is my favorite. The music is really up-tempo just like in the movies and I also like the music changes that go along with the sub-themes that are triggered. I could almost envision being able to play the table with my eyes closed as far as what objectives to shoot for. I don't believe that my scores would be good enough to help Petey be M.J.'s hero, however.

While playing Excalubar when my roomate comes in and bothers me I'm all "Be gone Knave!!", "Though hast interupted mine Pinballing!".

Turn left at the Big Chicken and go 15 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thebigchicken.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post
    While playing Excalubar when my roomate comes in and bothers me I'm all "Be gone Knave!!", "Though hast interupted mine Pinballing!".
    lol - Thy roommate should be careful and tread lightly lest thou should accidentally smite him on his noggin whilst dubbing him a knight using the frying pan.

Quote Originally Posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    It was a toss up between SOTD and Excalibur for me. I went with SOTD despite Excalibur being my favorite table.
    But you did realize you could make 3 choices, didn't you ?

biolab and pasha both had great music, but the biolab music was also very catchy.

Got to love the spiderman music fits the theme sooo well, good job zen. Now if I could only get an mp3 file of that tune!?