Thread: Good Idea Guys *Spoilers*

Thumbs up Good Idea Guys *Spoilers*

I, for one, enjoyed this game to its fullest. The multi player captures FPS mayhem. Single player was nice with the comic strips in them.

The ending is really got me excited, S.H.I.E.L.D. showing up. Guessing that the download content will be Nick, Dum Dum, Sharon and the Cowgirl Agent (By the way, who is that? Anybody at Zen know? Because its alluding me right now).

Maybe with that, a new "story-arc" for single player. I think that would be great. I would pay for that DLC.

Also, you guys did your homework on that characters used. The tidbits for each person's load screen was refreshing. You guys should use that to your advantage for future DLC. Sable's talked about Six Pack and Bushwacker's mutant agenda. We could possibly have a "Mutant" DLC-pack with likes of Cable, Domino, FathomX and Deadpool.

I could see this game run for a while if Marvel would invest a small bit into this. You guys keep up the good work.

Downloadable content is a must and patches to fix the lag would be really great too i think