Thread: Spider-man table question... Goblin Balls.

Default Spider-man table question... Goblin Balls.

Finally started to flow on this table. After being stuck around 21mil or so for my first week with the game, I got up to 19mil on my first two balls... then exploded with more than 20mil more all on my last ball!! sorry, but i doubled my high score with one ball...

... anyway two quick questions on this table. First, Green Gobbie's first ball, is it supposed to stick in the middle of the table when he first throws it out? It sets in place until you either hit it with our silver ball or its timer runs out and explodes... the other stages with Gobbie don't do anything similar.

Second, and briefly, in order to get the second achiever on here, does the gob bomb have to explode on Doc Oc's main ramp to the strange loopy return, or at the entrance to the ramp, or in the hole up at the very top middle which first brings Doc out?

Some of the goblin levels that only involve 1 ball do stick in the center. It's predictable and always happens on the same levels, so pretty sure it is intentional.

For the achievement, you need to get one of the goblin bombs to explode while in one of doc oc's claws. At higher levels, doc will grab you balls with his claws and move them around on you. To complete this you must have both villains active at the same time, with doc at a level where he will grab balls.

That makes since, I was wondering because I'd gotten it to blow up on his ramp to no gain.
    I like how the achievements are something you really have to earn, not just bounce the ball around long enough stuff.

Finally got this achievement yesterday.

My suggestion is to get Goblin primed, i.e. get to where the next shot through his ramp will start his stage. Then get the Ock stage going. When Ock starts grabbing at your balls activate Goblin. It works best if the Goblin stage is a two ball stage.

I felt like I was so close all weekend, getting Ock where he was at stage two (and grabby) then firing up Gobbie, but I never got the orange ball to blow up on him. The two goblin balls scare me, so I was avoiding using stage two goblin also, but from what you said it looks like this is the way I need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by heathenSauce View Post
    At higher levels, doc will grab you balls with his claws and move them around on you.
    So much win

Quote Originally Posted by heathensauce
    At higher levels, doc will grab you balls with his claws and move them around on you
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxal 360 View Post
    So much win
    Innuendo Victory Nice spot