X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ethan Hunt
    • Dec 2010

Tables i like to see

I open this post to name the future tables we like to see in Zen Pinball :

I begin with a Ghostbusters table,Killzone table,Back to the Future table,Giger/Aliens table,8 BIT Retrogaming table,Portal table or even music styled tables like Jazz Table,Heavy Metal table,Pop table that may be interesting and cheaper to make than for example a Rolling Stones table.
  • NaThaNdRaKe
    • Feb 2011

Table I would like to see

I agree the Ghostbuster table would be great. I also wish they would make a South Park Table after the actual one that Sega made in 1999. I have only found a few places that actually have that table. A Batman one would be nice but I know WB would make it difficult.

Comment

• friisenjung
      • Feb 2011

I would like to se the great Creature of the black Lagoon Table in Zen Pinball

or the good old Addams Family Pinball.

I think those are some great nostalgic Tables, worth to be rebuilded for the PS3

Comment

• shawn
        • Aug 2010

Man! That Creature table looks awesome! I really would love to run into that in person. And the Addams Family table is awesome! One of my personal favorites! Really would be cool to see that table made for consoles. Im guessing that would be more up Craves alley as Zen seems to stick only to making their own tables. Which are still great! Its just really cool to have the best of both worlds seeing how its so hard to find pinball tables out and about these days.

Comment

• Kortiki
          • Mar 2011

Yeah, it would be amazing if Zen could obtain the rights to some great old tables, especially from those companies that don't produce pinall machines anymore.

Comment

Working...