Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Wolverine kickback

  1. #1

    Default Wolverine kickback

    I've been working on my score on wolverine, but i have serious issues hitting the kickback targets. Any one have any tips on hitting them consistently?
    GT: ill skizzills
    Superscore: 655

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nekro Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeIzHellaGAY View Post
    I've been working on my score on wolverine, but i have serious issues hitting the kickback targets. Any one have any tips on hitting them consistently?
    Stop the ball with the left flipper, then hit it when it is almost at the end.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekro Neko View Post
    Stop the ball with the left flipper, then hit it when it is almost at the end.
    ya, i've been trying that. It seems to be near the same shot as SNIKT, which i can hit most times, but i always hit either the orbit or the slingshot Guess i just need to practice practice practice.
    GT: ill skizzills
    Superscore: 655

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default

    I go for snikt and the right lane save mostly I think. I usually let the ball roll just off the end of each flipper then belt it. It's a bit of luck with the kickback to be honest.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Ironically, I have the opposite problem. I can hit the kickbacks fairly consistently, but have more trouble with the Snikt shot. Maybe it's because I'm left-handed?

    I think it does just come down to practice, like so much of pinball.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMana View Post
    Ironically, I have the opposite problem. I can hit the kickbacks fairly consistently, but have more trouble with the Snikt shot. Maybe it's because I'm left-handed?

    I think it does just come down to practice, like so much of pinball.
    I can do the snikt shot most of the time. The hint is to let it roll just off the flipper from stationary (captured) as to brush it when you flip. Alternatively don't let it quite come to a stand still and hit it on the very end

    I usually light snikt before going for fast ball or that guy up the top with the silly lion face. It's my favourite marvel table. I keep getting that adamantium ball and looking up to see what I'm supposed to do with it even though I know already. The moment I get it it goes straight between the flippers. Must train myself to stop looking up the table every time I get it.

    I must have done this 10 times now. I really have no idea why I spack out the moment the ball starts glowing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •