Thread: Downloading the Pinball FX2

Post Downloading the Pinball FX2

I have few questions about downloading the Pinball FX2.

1. Where do I buy that? From my computer or from Game Marketplace on xbox360?

2. Which game? There is Pinball FX2 Full (free) and Pinball FX2 Core (800)
    I'd like to download some tables later.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Turn left at the Big Chicken and go 15 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thebigchicken.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oskari14 View Post
    I have few questions about downloading the Pinball FX2.

1. Where do I buy that? From my computer or from Game Marketplace on xbox360?

2. Which game? There is Pinball FX2 Full (free) and Pinball FX2 Core (800)
    I'd like to download some tables later.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    Hi, I initially welcomed you to the forums but edited my post after noticing that you have been here longer than I have. Good times!

As for question 1, I downloaded the game from my Xbox360 but it should be possible to download the game from your computer through the Game Marketplace on xbox.com, whichever is easier for you.

As for question 2, you will need to download the free Pinball FX2 Full application which is the platform from which Pinball FX2 runs. You will then have the option of downloading any of the other tables or table packs such as Pinball FX2 Core pack or the MARVEL Pinball pack.

Each of the table packs consist of 4 tables and has an option to download a free "trial" pack so that you can demo the table packs and if you like them you can purchase the "full" table pack. There are also individual tables that you can download which also have the option to download the trial table to demo before purchasing the full table download.

I hope this helps and Happy New Year to you.
    Last edited by IzzyToxic; 12-31-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyToxic View Post
    Hi, and welcome to the forums. As for question 1, I downloaded the game from my Xbox360 but it should be possible to download the game from your computer through the Game Marketplace on xbox.com, whichever is easier for you.

As for question 2, you will need to download the free Pinball FX2 Full application which is the platform from which Pinball FX2 runs. You will then have the option of downloading any of the other tables or table packs such as Pinball FX2 Core pack or the MARVEL Pinball pack.

Each of the table packs consist of 4 tables and has an option to download a free "trial" pack so that you can demo the table packs and if you like them you can purchase the "full" table pack. There are also individual tables that you can download which also have the option to download the trial table to demo before purchasing the full table download.

I hope this helps and Happy New Year to you.
    Thanks. So if I want to play Pasha, Rome SoTd etc. I have to buy the core pack and the free Pinball FX2 Full application pack? And later I can buy the Original tables pack?
    Last edited by Oskari14; 12-31-2010 at 10:11 AM.
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Thanks. So if I want to play Pasha, Rome SoTd etc. I have to buy the core pack and the free Pinball FX2 Full application pack? And later I can buy the Original tables pack
    Yup but download the free app. first. The interface inside the game is really nice and it will make things more clear on how it all works.

I really like the layout of FX2 atm. As the table lists start getting longer; some options to organise them would be nice; but not a necessity at this moment.

Turn left at the Big Chicken and go 15 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thebigchicken.jpg

Thanks. So if I want to play Pasha, Rome SoTd etc. I have to buy the core pack and the free Pinball FX2 Full application pack? And later I can buy the Original tables pack?
    That's correct and, in fact, if you don't already own the MARVEL Pinball pack on the PS3 you could demo that pack and decide whether or not to make that your first purchase as both packs are very good. I guess the point that I'm trying to make (which you probably surmised anyway) is that you can buy the tables in any order you like.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyToxic View Post
    That's correct and, in fact, if you don't already own the MARVEL Pinball pack on the PS3 you could demo that pack and decide whether or not to make that your first purchase as both packs are very good. I guess the point that I'm trying to make (which you probably surmised anyway) is that you can buy the tables in any order you like.
    Thanks all! Yes I have Marvel in my PS3. I think, I will download the game, core tables and original tables soon!
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!