Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gwen
    • Jul 2018

My Tesla pinball cabinet build

I am in the process of building a Nikola Tesla themed virtual pinball cabinet. I recently finished building the backbox and coin door. The backbox is topped with a Tesla coil driven device that generates lightning inside a 6" glass disc and 4 homebuilt faux Tesla era vacuum tubes lit with LEDs. I built a coin mechanism into the door so that it accepts pennies. I will get started building the main cabinet once I have purchased the playfield monitor (43" 4k).

Here are a few photos of where I am with the build right now:

Last edited by Gwen; 08-04-2018, 10:08 PM.
  • Chili
    Community Representative
    • Mar 2018

Hey! Wow, that's amazing! It's incredible to see how much effort you put into this artwork Well done!

Comment

• Gwen
      • Jul 2018

Thanks =) I still have a main cabinet to build but I am pretty happy with the way this is turning out.

Gwen

Comment

• Jamman39
        • Jun 2014

This is well on its way to being the coolest looking Pincab I've ever seen!

Comment

• Sirre
          • Oct 2018

Looks cool and unique! I like the way you have dedicated it to a certain table. Looking forward to what you come up with for the body.

Comment

• Gwen
            • Jul 2018

Video of my Tesla Cabinet

I finished my cabinet over a year ago and am really happy with the way it turned out. Here's a link to a video of it:

Comment

Working...