Thread: Is there an Australian Pinball Guild?

Default Is there an Australian Pinball Guild?

Is there an Australian Pinball Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortedartius View Post
    There are a number of clubs online. I would guess there might be australian specific ones as well, but not certain. Since your on computer just do a google search
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

If you're looking to join fellow pinball player we have a group that was founded by an Australian. The group is called the Hyna Gang and and you can find us on Facebook with that same name or here on Twitter https://twitter.com/HynaGang/status/...135098880?s=19. There is at least 4 members from Australia that I know of and we do weekly tournaments. The link I shared is from the current tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortedartius View Post
    Come join the Hyna Gang! It's a great community and I've really enjoyed being a part of their posse. They also have a Facebook group, which I might sus out one day. Just not keen on Facebook. I keep in touch with them via Discord and Twitter.

Thanks for the tip. I joinednHyna via FB last night. I play FC3 via steam on PC in a cab. How.do I see the comps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wotto View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I joinednHyna via FB last night. I play FC3 via steam on PC in a cab. How.do I see the comps ?
    Hyna had a family emergency so the next few weeks you will be looking for Constantin. Search his name and the table we are doing is Sorcerers Lair survival.

Many thanks for that info 😎