Thread: Multiplayer Suggestion

Default Multiplayer Suggestion

So, I've noticed that there is a hotseat mode on the newer tables but no hotseat mode for Xbox Live. I'm not for sure the logistics of such a thing but I'm kind of surprised at that. Now, I can see where people might argue that the lag potential would seriously hinder any sort of realistic game play but is there not a way around that? I mean, considering the game's state is saved for the player's next turn and there is no interaction between two players in given mode, couldn't a player view another without causing any sort of lag? The reason I ask is because I really enjoy watching other's play as well as conversing about the table while doing so. That kind of back and forth dialog/watching can really help two players build their skill and it's a lot of fun. I do the same with friends on real tables and locally on my XBOX but I would love to be able to do it with friends on xbl as well.

I am aware of the current state of things regarding the old tables being updated (with no ETA) to have a hotseat mode. However, while working on this thing you guy should really consider the appeal of making such available for online play.
    Last edited by the1rishway; 01-08-2011 at 04:35 AM.
    Taking over The World, one E-bortion at a time.
    Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike: Yun, Ken, Hugo, Akuma
    Street Fighter II: Super Turbo: Fei Long, Ken, Ryu, Zangief, Balrog, Chun-Li
    Super Street Fighter 4: Abel, Akuma, Zangief, Balrog
    King of Fighters 2k2: Shermie, Ramon, Orochi Chris, Iori
    Guilty Gear Accent Core: Slayer
    Hokuto No Ken: Raoh stabs you in the toe and breaks your face.

I am surprised this type of online hot-seat mode wasn't implemented in the game. I'm with the1rishway on this one.

Just throwing my 2 cents in to support this idea. It would be great to be able to see each others play while chatting online.

I too wouldn't mind this, be nice to watch how others play a table and pick up tips.

I would LOVE to be able to view other people playing. Live experience would be the best "guide" a person could hope to have. Here's to hoping that at some point we can watch one another play this game so we can truly appreciate how much skill some folks possess.