Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coolgaberock
    • Aug 2018

Help on in app purchases

Please help I must be brain dead I've tried for hrs to make an in app purchase for zen pin ball 2 on my mac Ive looked in the app store and iTunes and i can't work out how to do it. I have cracked the free table and would like to start playing a new one . can someone please give simple instructions on how and whereto buy a new table.
    Many thnx
  • Chili
    Community Representative
    • Mar 2018

Hey coolgaberock! You need to into the app (Zen Pinball 2) to purchase tables. You are not going to find separate tables in the App Store, just inside the app. Hope it helps!

Comment

• JimHoll
      • Nov 2018

Thanks for your answer, it is very valuable to me.

Comment

• milessmith
        Banned
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by coolgaberock
        Please help I must be brain dead I've tried for hrs to make an in app purchase for zen pin ball 2 on my mac Ive looked in the app store and iTunes and i can't work out how to do it. I have cracked the free table and would like to start playing a new one . can someone please give simple instructions on how and whereto buy a new table.
        Many thnx
        Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,

Comment

• Arded1959
          Banned
          • Jun 2019

How can we downlaod this software paid or any other application so please let me know also if you got the website so you can check from site checker https://sitechecker.pro/ru/ which is too useful to know about any website

Comment

• Tasha Norman
            Pinball Fan
            • Oct 2021

you can buy app for zen pin ball 2 on mac for free oyun indir apk in many sites
            Last edited by Tasha Norman; 10-30-2021, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• richadam
              Pinball Fan
              • Jun 2022

Originally posted by coolgaberock
              Please help I must be brain dead I've tried for hrs to make an in app purchase for zen pin ball 2 on my mac Ive looked in the app store and iTunes and i can't work out how to do it. I have cracked the free gb whatsapp table and would like to start playing a new one . can someone please give simple instructions on how and whereto buy a new table.
              Many thnx
              I also had a similar issue with app purchase and also unable to purchase for zen pin ball 2 but after visiting this forum I think I am able to solve it.
              Last edited by richadam; 06-02-2022, 03:42 PM. Reason: Aditional settings

Comment

Working...