Thread: Wolverine - FastBall Tips?

Question Wolverine - FastBall Tips?

Any tips for playing once you start FastBall? The zero drag really throws me off and I rarely make it though without the ball draining? Should I be going for a specific shot and stopping the ball every time?

Personally, I just cradle the ball and let fastball time out unless I have my claw save up. If I do, the left and right ramps seem to be the safest shots, but a miss can still throw the ball out faster than you can react to save it. For me, this mode just isn't worth the amount of points considering the substantial drain risk. It is worth starting it though, as starting the mode 3 times in 1 ball lights the extra ball.

I use the bumper buttons and just keep mashing them every time the ball in any where near the flippper. Seems to work ok most times for me, but I dont usually tend to get the fastball that much, as most of the time Im up the top of the table.

Make suree you light snikt if possible before trying fastball. However if you accidentally set it off without claw save then you can still usually get away with it. Avoid orbits and go for the ramps only. If you accidentally hit the orbits then the best tactic is to leave the flippers up for the ball's return for left to right or double flip for right to left when the ball is approaching.