Thread: Command line options

Default Command line options

I know it has been asked before, but my #1 request is a command line option for hotseat games. This would make my cabinet so much more enjoyable when playing with friends. Barring that, a hotkey for adding players would also work.

Also, is there a list of command line options somewhere?

I finally got around to setting my cabinet up to work with PinballX after the upgrade to Pinball FX3. The hotseat option would be icing on the cake.

Hi silentsoundguy! Please select the Steam Version, Select the table/Right click/Properties/Set Launch Option/ Type: -hotseat_2 (choose a number 2, 3
    or 4, depending on the number of players you would like to play with). Hope it helps!

Good new !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hi silentsoundguy! Please select the Steam Version, Select the table/Right click/Properties/Set Launch Option/ Type: -hotseat_2 (choose a number 2, 3
    or 4, depending on the number of players you would like to play with). Hope it helps!
    Thank you so much. It's community support like this that keeps me loyal to the Pinball FX platform. Keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated.

Hi silentsoundguy! Thanks for the kind words and for your support! Have a great day!