Thread: Deep engine on other old tables?

Default Deep engine on other old tables?

Been wondering along with a few other people, would it be possible to use the physics of Deep engine as an option to play your other fantasy tables? Technicaly im not sure it can be done cause i think they were design to be that way, a more realistic ball physic might screw the tables i dont know.( where i have my doubt is the double loop on Adventure Land , not sure a real ball physic could do that.)

Your focus is on Deep and Williams atm, but do you guys think at a certain moment you will give this a try and see if its could be incorporate as a secondary option ?

Assuming the physics worked out on the tables, they would need a leaderboard reset.

the existing tables, since they are fantasy ones, are tuned around their existing physics. so they may not play well when they are "fixed"

but i think adding them in on a case y case basis, as an alternate difficulty for the tables (with it's own leaderboards) would be a good idea.

I’d buy alternative versions of Zen tables with Deep’s physics, for sure. Maybe start with some of the older Zen classic originals. Tesla, for instance

Thanks guys, now there is an engine with my name How cool is that? Anyways we are examining the possibilities of implementing the new physics into older tables.

That's great news, Deep. Hope it happens! Keep up the super work with the "Deep Engine!"

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Thanks guys, now there is an engine with my name How cool is that? Anyways we are examining the possibilities of implementing the new physics into older tables.
    Thats cool to know your looking into this, deep! Great work btw, really loving the engine youv build

I love that we call it this now, I'm literally never saying new physics anymore only 'Deep engine'.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I love that we call it this now, I'm literally never saying new physics anymore only 'Deep engine'.
    LOL! That's a really good name for it. Glad it sticked.

deep_engine.jpg

Sorry, not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    deep_engine.jpg

Sorry, not sorry.
    Hehe, Deep firing on all cylinders.

Oh lol!