Thread: List of Command line parameters

Question List of Command line parameters

Is there a master list of all the command line parameters that FX3 will accept. I see there are ones for -class for classic mode and then -hotseat versions.

With the new original physics vs Williams physics or Remastered/Classic mode will other command line options be added as well?

Zen Support? - Seems like a fairly quick question to answer

This would be great to have!

The -class parameter does indeed automatically start the Williams tables with the new Physics. I would still love an answer for what other command line parameters exists Zen.

I ask in the very same question in the bug/support thread : no answer so far

The known parameters are :
    -class : Classic mode (realistic physics, no animations, different flipper color)
    -offline : offline mode
    -hotseat_X : multiplayer (X from 2 to 4) ... with bug (freeze) on quit from frontend

Is there a switch to disable the Steam confirmation window when I use the command line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Oberdieck View Post
    Is there a switch to disable the Steam confirmation window when I use the command line?
    i think you don't choose to run pinballfx3.exe as startup program but steam.exe in the frontend

you do that with launching "steam.exe -applaunch 442120" and supply -table_[tablename] parameter also and working directory is directory where steam.exe is not pinballfx3.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam)

for example steam.exe -applaunch 442120 -table_Citadel

you can add -offline and -class also if needed.

Steam.exe will start pinballfx3.exe and pass the other parameters.

I never have to confirm anything you only have to confirm something if you wrongfully load pinball fx3 directly i think

Also above post are only parameters that exist no other ones exist (yet)
    Last edited by joyrider3774; 06-07-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joyrider3774 View Post
    i think you don't choose to run pinballfx3.exe as startup program but steam.exe in the frontend

you do that with launching "steam.exe -applaunch 442120" and supply -table_[tablename] parameter also and working directory is directory where steam.exe is not pinballfx3.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam)

for example steam.exe -applaunch 442120 -table_Citadel

you can add -offline and -class also if needed.

Steam.exe will start pinballfx3.exe and pass the other parameters.

I never have to confirm anything you only have to confirm something if you wrongfully load pinball fx3 directly i think

Also above post are only parameters that exist no other ones exist (yet)
    Thanks, that worked. Indeed you're right I'm trying to load the pinball fx3.exe directly and this result in the confirmation problem.