Thread: Mars & Paranormal

Default Mars & Paranormal

Zen, can we please get a rough time frame for these tables on PBFX2?

Soon? A couple of months? Later?

Cheers.

No official announcement yet so I would think a couple more months... but hopefully a little sooner...

I don't have a PS3 and both of these tables look awesome. Can't wait to add them into my FX2 library

I really would like to know this too! I really don't want an overkill on Marvel tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukky NL View Post
    I really would like to know this too! I really don't want an overkill on Marvel tables.
    Me too. I'm getting greedier by the minute

Quote Originally Posted by Lukky NL View Post
    I see where you're coming from, but at the same time, I think the Marvel tables are easily some of the best so far. If that level of quality is maintained, they can add all the Marvel tables they like.

I wish they could add classic tables but I'm kinda doubting it will happen. I finnally had my local Game Stop order PBHoF the Willaims collection so I'm looking to get like 10 new tables in a few days, I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post
    I wish they could add classic tables but I'm kinda doubting it will happen. I finnally had my local Game Stop order PBHoF the Willaims collection so I'm looking to get like 10 new tables in a few days, I can't wait.
    I wish we could get it in the UK. I got myself a PS3 the other day with a broken blu ray. I was going to get zen pinball and play that for a while. Looks like it doesn't work with my monitor though. The damned PS3 logo pops up in some resolution or framerate that my monitor doesn't understand and then sends it into hibernate mode.

I was hoping to fix said blu ray when I got bored and get PHOF as the disks aren't region encoded for PS3. Looks like I'd have to buy a TV to play on though. So that's out the window now. Also so far every conceivable part of the PS3 is rubbish. It can't even seem to stream movies like zune and the interface is terrible.

I was really looking forward to playing zen pinball too.

PHOF Williams is getting a port in the UK in march on all 3 consoles, PC, and PSP, re-titled William's Pinball Classics. So hold out a couple more months and you will get this awesome game in your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by heathenSauce View Post
    PHOF Williams is getting a port in the UK in march on all 3 consoles, PC, and PSP, re-titled William's Pinball Classics. So hold out a couple more months and you will get this awesome game in your neck of the woods.
    Hi HeathenSauce,
    Thanks for the heads up but I already contacted system 3 when they announced the moveback to march. Basically that's the earliest possible juncture when it could happen. There's no guarantee it will. They are having some political / legal issues with the release which they can't discuss. Email Below:

Hi there. Happy New Year to you.
    Sadly it's not definite but we know it definitely will not be before then.

Sorry, all I can say is that it's completely beyond our control

Reply-To: xxxx
    Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 02:50:31 -0600
    To: xxxx
    Subject: RE: Enquiry/Comments from the System 3 Website

Hi xxxx,
    I noticed that the release date on williams has been reset for March 2011 on your website. Is this definite?

Quote Originally Posted by Womble View Post
    Zen, can we please get a rough time frame for these tables on PBFX2?

Soon? A couple of months? Later?

Cheers.
    I really want these two Tables also Solitude can you tell us if we will ever get other Zen Pinball tables like El Darado ect.

order I would love to see Tables released

1. Mortal Kombat Table
    2. Paranormal
    3. New Marvel Table - Gost Rider
    4. Mars
    5. Captain America
    6. El Darado

Mars and Paranormal will probably be the prize for the Biolab tourney. Also they might not be telling us what the prize is because they could have new tables they don't want anyone to know about til the tourney is over.

We are now spoiled Zen. What will happen if you ever take a vacation? keep up the good work.

Thumbs up paranormal

looking forward to paranormal on Pinball FX 2!

Can we get a time frame ZEN? Something like This month, In the next 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or FU I'm not telling

For the love of good let the pc version have, Full screen mode with multiple display options!

Quote Originally Posted by heathenSauce View Post