Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tenorman1971
    • Oct 2018

Local high scores

Just after the update including the Williams Fishing table from the App Store (macOS) I no longer have the option to save local high scores. Is this just a coincidence, or did something in the update change the local high score saving?
  • tablekobold
    • Jan 2016

Hello tenorman - I've noticed that too - with all games - that can't be. Maybe I'll undo the upgrade - so it's no fun.

Comment

• tablekobold
      • Jan 2016

Not to add points to the list anymore?????

Hello,
      after the last upgrade to my iMac I can't sign up for the list anymore - what's this about? It can't be that I can't sign up as a single player anymore.

Comment

• Cloda
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2010

I'm on Macbook Pro with the latest update and after each game (if my score was big enough) I can still enter my initials.
        XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

• drbroom
          • Oct 2018

Same problem! no games that I play allow me to post my high scores

Comment

• Cloda
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2010

My local high scores work but for the Williams tables there is only one leaderboard so you can't see if you scored it on Zen physics or Deep physics. What I did when the Williams tables came out was to completely delete the game and related files (using Appcleaner) and then I reinstalled it via the Appstore. I had to download all the tables again that I previously purchased but it then worked fine.

I hope Zen adds an online leaderboard (separate for each Williams physics mode) for us Mac players at some point . If not, do any of you guys have an idea for us to log and compare our scores? I would also love to join a league but without leaderboards where the scores can be tracked it can't be done. We can maybe have our own league where you capture a screenshot to verify your score. We will just have to trust each other with the physics mode for now as you can't see that on a screenshot.

Here is my best score so far with Deep physics on Medieval Madness:

Screenshot 2018-10-12 at 17.25.43.jpg

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

• Roma1509
              • Oct 2018

I'm in the same situation.... not possible to add new scores, even for new games....

Comment

• Roma1509
                • Oct 2018

Same problem here.....

Comment

• tablekobold
                  • Jan 2016

Hi, to all, I've reinstalled everything now - still no entry in the local highscores anymore. it's a pity that ZEN should fix it quickly - it's more fun...

Comment

• oliverbertram
                    • Jun 2012

I installed Zen Pinball 2 and all 75 Pinballs I purchased on a new Mac. After starting it there were no Highscores stored and there is no window for putting the initials in anymore. Then I tried to copy every Zen Pinball related file from the old Mac to the new Mac, but without success. Every Highscore and any achievement I ever made is gone.
                    Hey good people at Zen!
                    Please fix this in an update soon. It is no fun to play a Pinball, if you can't compare to the Highscores anymore!

Comment

• Cloda
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by oliverbertram
                      I installed Zen Pinball 2 and all 75 Pinballs I purchased on a new Mac. After starting it there were no Highscores stored and there is no window for putting the initials in anymore. Then I tried to copy every Zen Pinball related file from the old Mac to the new Mac, but without success. Every Highscore and any achievement I ever made is gone.
                      Hey good people at Zen!
                      Please fix this in an update soon. It is no fun to play a Pinball, if you can't compare to the Highscores anymore!
                      Sad to hear that is the case for you. I updated my app today for the new tables. I had to do it with a workaround of first deleting it and redownloading it else it doesn't update to the latest version (v1.35). To prevent me from having to download all the tables that I own again, I saved the data folder (located at Library/Containers/com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2) and copied it back in place again after I redownloaded the app. It worked and I could buy and download the new tables. My old scores and indication that I got an achievement for a table is still showing. I will only know later today if scores can still be saved but I haven't had problems before.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

• Cloda
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2010

I confirmed now again that the window to enter your initials is still there but you must post a score higher than one of the five existing scores posted. I haven't been able to do it yet on Attack from Mars, but I was able to on Black Rose with a score of 41mil for 4th place.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Comment

• macR
                          • Dec 2018

High score not updated!

Hello!

We've picked up the game again, but we have sadly found that a high score list doesn't save the best result in the top10.

I deleted the table and then restored it but did not resolve the issue.

ZEN studio support:
                          The game is so unforgettable, because the new free Fish board will not be included in the best results and on the purchased tables.

All the tables have only the old scores, the new results are not saved, what's wrong? When will it be repaired?

MacOS Majove v 10.14.2 (mac mini 2014)

Comment

Working...