View Poll Results: Which PFX1 table(s) would you like Zen to re-create for PFX3 ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Speed Machine

3 25.00%
  • Extreme

2 16.67%
  • Agents

2 16.67%
  • Buccaneer

4 33.33%
  • Nightmare mansion

7 58.33%
  • Rocky & Bullwinkle

5 41.67%
  • Street Fighter II

7 58.33%
  • None of them

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Would you like an old PFX1 table to come back in a modernized version ? Vote !

Default Would you like an old PFX1 table to come back in a modernized version ? Vote !

Pinball FX 1 tables were great. Which table(s) would you like to see ported to PFX3 ?
    Last edited by Vincent; 10-30-2018 at 05:19 PM.

I was never a fan of most of the tables and only really got into them with FX2 even though I had FX1. The tables that I would love to see with new Deep physics are Earth Defense and Excalibur and then maybe Street Fighter 2 and Speed Machine. The other ones I never really cared about and only played them until I got the achievements. Who knows, if they use the themes and some of the original ideas, artwork but completely redo the layout and flow I might be interested. Those first four ones I mentioned will require less work layout wise (if my recollection is right) to get them to work with the new physics and I already really enjoyed them on FX2.

PS: Please add Earth Defense and Excalibur as they are for me the two best FX1 tables.
    Last edited by Cloda; 10-22-2018 at 06:59 AM.
    Williams Pinball: Volume 1 - Classic Arcade scores (Wizard Mode and/or Achievement)

FT - 241.1M (1); GW - 396.4M (1); JY - 99.7M (1); MM - 376M (1)

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post

PS: Please add Earth Defense and Excalibur as they are for me the two best FX1 tables.
    Earth Def and Exca are also my favourites but they are already in PFX 3 ! However maybe one day we can create a new poll asking whhich tables people would like to get an "Arcade Physics" update !
    Last edited by Vincent; 10-30-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Hi Cloda my friend how are you ?

Earth Def and Exca are also my favourites but they are already in PFX 3 ! However maybe one day we can create a new poll asking whhich tables people would like to get an "Arcade Physics" update !
    Good thanks. I'm really enjoying these new tables and physics as it suits my wants and needs... I don't want super long, grindy games anymore. I love this feeling of not every feeling like you are fully in control of the ball and that you can loose it at any time. You have to work hard to get anywhere.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I haven't seen what tables all have been ported to FX3 as I'm still on Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac.

I would definitely chip in when you do a poll on which tables should get an Arcade Physics update. Not all tables are suitable out of the box, but some are, like the FX1 tables I mentioned.
    Williams Pinball: Volume 1 - Classic Arcade scores (Wizard Mode and/or Achievement)

FT - 241.1M (1); GW - 396.4M (1); JY - 99.7M (1); MM - 376M (1)

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread