Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ceasar81
    • Oct 2018

Pinball FX2 VR OVR Error purchased from Oculus store

I recently purchased this from the Oculus store. When I try to start, I get an error:
    'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later (OVR25027186)'

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and Oculus SW several times with no success. All other games in my Oculus and Steam VR libraries work fine. I read a thread to try and run the game directly from its installed location. I navigated to the game installed directory and double clicked the zen pinball exe file. My antivirus then quarantined and deleted the executable file! I'm using McAfee. The report: 'Threat found JT1/Suspect.196612!23abc81A94f9'

Help Please!
  • Greyman
    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Ceasar81
    I recently purchased this from the Oculus store. When I try to start, I get an error:
    'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later (OVR25027186)'

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and Oculus SW several times with no success. All other games in my Oculus and Steam VR libraries work fine. I read a thread to try and run the game directly from its installed location. I navigated to the game installed directory and double clicked the zen pinball exe file. My antivirus then quarantined and deleted the executable file! I'm using McAfee. The report: 'Threat found JT1/Suspect.196612!23abc81A94f9'

Help Please!
    It is a little worrying that this post does not appear to have even been acknowledged, after almost 4 months, particularly as i am suffering the same issue.

I am not willing to remove McAfee, even though i expect that this is just a false positive.

Could someone please post a Zen Studios response, even if it is to say that you aren't going to do anything about it.

Comment

Working...