Thread: Sprite theft in zen pinball?

Default Sprite theft in zen pinball?

I have to say in all honesty that I really do love this game. That being said, I found something shocking in the Epic Quest table today...

https://imgur.com/a/NolUYb9

I found myself in a battle, and then I saw the image at the top inside that link. Right off the bat, I was thinking about Haunter from Pokemon Red and Blue. So I went down to the spriters resource to compare the image I saw in zen pinball with the Haunter sprite from Pokemon Red and Blue, and much to my dismay... It was a match.

This was not the first time that I have seen Sprites that I feel like I've seen before. I myself play the bio lab table a lot, and when I watch the dot matrix intro, eventually I will see a bull growing horns and running along the dot matrix. This ball Bears a striking resemblance to a certain ball that appears in Warner Brothers related media including a couple of video games such as Taz Escape From Mars.

I have to ask... Why? Most of the images in your game appear to be custom made aside from the dot matrix video is in a lot of the licensed tables, but why would I find Haunter in one of your tables that has nothing to do with Pokemon?

I know I am not supposed to bump threads like this, but... How has no one commented on this yet!?

Hello Benny,

thanks for the report. We will investigate and remove any material of this kind from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hello Benny,

thanks for the report. We will investigate and remove any material of this kind from the game.
    Well, I saw this in the Xbox 360 version. I don't know if it up here is and other version.