Thread: Can I change Hot Seat ball physics for the Williams Tables?

Default Can I change Hot Seat ball physics for the Williams Tables?

Hello! Is it possible to select the different physics for Hot Seat mode? Can't seem to find it.
    psn: janduin68

Hello janduin68, not at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion though, we might be able to include this feature in the future.

Add another vote to this. We only play hotseat and are not at all fans of the new physics. So we are waiting on buying any new Williams tables until after Zen style hotseat is added.

Quote Originally Posted by Threescoopz View Post
    Add another vote to this. We only play hotseat and are not at all fans of the new physics. So we are waiting on buying any new Williams tables until after Zen style hotseat is added.
    The new physics are the reason I play the Williams pack!

Just a suggestion try visit a local Arcade and play a few real tables and you will understand just how good Zens renditions are. Yes they are hard, yes they are fast & yes they are not very forgiving but spend a little time learning the tables and getting aware of what shots are risky and which build good scores.

Finally head back to the arcade and check out how much you have improved, you will be surprised. You will not only enjoy the table more but will be familiar with the layout and more importantly know how to get yourself on the high score table.

Quote Originally Posted by janduin68 View Post
    Hello! Is it possible to select the different physics for Hot Seat mode? Can't seem to find it.
    +1, we are waiting for this feature to be able to play hotseat on my pincab with my family