Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tables not transferring to Xbox One...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default Tables not transferring to Xbox One...

    So I seem to remember some months ago everyone raving that they're Pinball FX tables transfered to the Xbox One. I recently purchased one, and the only tables transferred were the "Pinball FX 3" table. Leaving me with dozens of older tables unaccounted for. Zen Studios themselves are ZERO help on the matter, basically saying "The older titles aren't on the store anymore, enjoy your Pinball FX tables." Meanwhile all of the older tables are available in packages. What gives? How do I strong arm these guys into giving me my previously purchased tables? I purchased literally every table available on Xbox 360.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    156

    Default

    please play each fx2 table on 360 online. this should register them in the system. you DO need gold for this.

    then if you have fx2 for xbone (no longer available) load it there, and they should buy for free inside the game. Buy all your 360 fx tables owned inside of fx2 for 360 for free.

    at this point they should import fine with restore tables in fx3.

    if this does not work, just complain to microsoft enough and if they can't resolve it otherwise you will be given some free credit to buy. that's what ended up happening with me, because i didn't have xbox one or windows 10 fx2.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaphod77 View Post
    please play each fx2 table on 360 online. this should register them in the system. you DO need gold for this.

    then if you have fx2 for xbone (no longer available) load it there, and they should buy for free inside the game. Buy all your 360 fx tables owned inside of fx2 for 360 for free.

    at this point they should import fine with restore tables in fx3.

    if this does not work, just complain to microsoft enough and if they can't resolve it otherwise you will be given some free credit to buy. that's what ended up happening with me, because i didn't have xbox one or windows 10 fx2.
    Unfortunately I no longer have my old 360.

    "Strong arm" was probably the wrong choice of words. But after a week-and-a-half of going around in circles with Zen support it feels like I need The Hulk to get some real help.

    Basically from what I can gather, everything purchased AFTER the switch to Pinball FX3 was transferred. ALL Pinball FX 2 were not. I went ahead and bought The Core Collection and The Last Jedi again since they were on sale, so here's what I'm missing (keep in mind I purchased each and every table Zen put on the 360 until they stopped supporting it):

    Marvel Pinball Original Pack
    Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue
    Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles
    Marvel Pinball: Marvel Legends Pack
    Sci-Fi Pack
    Medieval Pack
    Zen Classics

    (I'm not sure if these made the 360 cut or not, if so, they're missing)
    Jurassic World Pinball
    Star Wars Pinball: Solo

    So basically half of my tables didn't transfer, which is a huge disappointment, as having all the tables was a large factor in my purchasing an Xbox One.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petewhitley View Post
    Unfortunately I no longer have my old 360.

    "Strong arm" was probably the wrong choice of words. But after a week-and-a-half of going around in circles with Zen support it feels like I need The Hulk to get some real help.

    Basically from what I can gather, everything purchased AFTER the switch to Pinball FX3 was transferred. ALL Pinball FX 2 were not. I went ahead and bought The Core Collection and The Last Jedi again since they were on sale, so here's what I'm missing (keep in mind I purchased each and every table Zen put on the 360 until they stopped supporting it):

    Marvel Pinball Original Pack
    Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue
    Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles
    Marvel Pinball: Marvel Legends Pack
    Sci-Fi Pack
    Medieval Pack
    Zen Classics

    (I'm not sure if these made the 360 cut or not, if so, they're missing)
    Jurassic World Pinball
    Star Wars Pinball: Solo

    So basically half of my tables didn't transfer, which is a huge disappointment, as having all the tables was a large factor in my purchasing an Xbox One.

    Totally agree. I only had about half of my tables load to FX2 from my 360 to XBOX ONE and I owned all tables. What I want are the achievements in FX2 that are on XBOX ONE. I spoke for a long time to Microsoft and they said it was totally up to ZEN to create some kind of reverse process for the missing tables for them to come over. Extremely disappointing.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmaultra View Post
    Totally agree. I only had about half of my tables load to FX2 from my 360 to XBOX ONE and I owned all tables. What I want are the achievements in FX2 that are on XBOX ONE. I spoke for a long time to Microsoft and they said it was totally up to ZEN to create some kind of reverse process for the missing tables for them to come over. Extremely disappointing.
    Agreed!!! This is my situation as well and I have not heard anything from "support".. I have receipts for everything, all was purchased and played on the 360 before going to Xbox one.. This should not be so difficult to figure out!

    ***At the very least offer the FX2 app on Xbox one again so we can use it to play the FX2 tables on the Xbox one ---> THEN the tables should magically become visible to FX3 and be able to be re-imported.***

    Or you could code a workaround/bugfix/patch but I haven't even heard from a human at this company (and McLovin's PM box is full so..) so I don't really see the tech option happening..

    WHY DOES PINBALL FX3 IGNORE ITS CUSTOMER BASE????????

    Seriously.
    Last edited by Downrazor11; 11-27-2018 at 10:11 PM.

  6. #6
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Hi guys, if for whatever reason the tables are not transferring we can help you if you message support@zenstudios.com. You'll need your receipts from the 360 purchases that you got from Microsoft then we can provide you with the tables that are missing, you won't need to purchase anything twice.

    Edit: If you go to commerce.microsoft.com and log in, you should be able to see all your purchases.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    156

    Default

    360 purchases are not logged. just the POINTS purchases. so you can't match them up with the table purchases.

    what you spend the points on is NOT logged there!

    I went through this myself, and had totalk microoft into crediting me.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi guys, if for whatever reason the tables are not transferring we can help you if you message support@zenstudios.com. You'll need your receipts from the 360 purchases that you got from Microsoft then we can provide you with the tables that are missing, you won't need to purchase anything twice.

    Edit: If you go to commerce.microsoft.com and log in, you should be able to see all your purchases.
    Hi McLovin,

    Please have the person that checks that email address at your company check for several emails from "epic41", they would find I have indeed emailed and explained my problem as well as attached the supporting microsoft receipts/paperwork.

    The thing is that this is all that is ever said (send an email to support@zenstudios.com) but there is no help or response there, how is that a solution?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Still an issue, awaiting response..

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi guys, if for whatever reason the tables are not transferring we can help you if you message support@zenstudios.com. You'll need your receipts from the 360 purchases that you got from Microsoft then we can provide you with the tables that are missing, you won't need to purchase anything twice.

    Edit: If you go to commerce.microsoft.com and log in, you should be able to see all your purchases.
    I was given the Microsoft codes by ZEN for the missing tables and that still did not work. Microsoft said that ZEN needed to create "Reverse Compatibility" in order for the missing tables to come over. As far as contacting the ZEN email support, I never get a response.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •