Thread: Childish girl narrator voice in FX3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Childish girl narrator voice in FX3

Please loose the childish girl narrator voice in FX3. This is really annoying!

Umm, you can turn off the narrator in the settings menu, have had that option for months...
    Last edited by JaySTeeY; 11-25-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Hahaha, end thread!

Quote Originally Posted by TuttiDeLeon View Post
    Hahaha, end thread!
    Hahaha, twit!
    Last edited by nromo; 11-26-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Alriiiighty then...

Quote Originally Posted by nromo View Post
    Hahaha, twit!
    I think given the numerous things many of us post on this forum in an effort to help improve the game and the ease to which the voice can be turned off that maybe you could see the humor to us in your request, cause let's face it unless she is speaking that sexy english voice, that you are requesting, specifically to me, it would become annoying within an hour and be turned off anyway. Regardless, no one was being rude to you, and, requesting a 'classy' voice while acting anything other than, makes me pause and go hmmmmm.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

I think the character Vicky Pollard would suit this requested "classy English" voice role perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    I think given the numerous things many of us post on this forum in an effort to help improve the game and the ease to which the voice can be turned off that maybe you could see the humor to us in your request, cause let's face it unless she is speaking that sexy english voice, that you are requesting, specifically to me, it would become annoying within an hour and be turned off anyway. Regardless, no one was being rude to you, and, requesting a 'classy' voice while acting anything other than, makes me pause and go hmmmmm.
    It was rude so spare me your passive aggressive B.S.
    Last edited by nromo; 11-27-2018 at 03:41 AM.

Default Umm

Quote Originally Posted by JaySTeeY View Post
    Umm, you can turn off the narrator in the settings menu, have had that option for months...
    Ya, turn it off.
    Why not have an acceptable voice to start with? Like a sexy classy female English accent? Instead of this bubble gum teeny bopper B.S.
    Last edited by nromo; 11-26-2018 at 05:03 PM.