Thread: Feature Request - Table/Chart with all our scores/superscore points

Default Feature Request - Table/Chart with all our scores/superscore points

Let me explain. Sometimes I just want to improve the score on a table, and I really don't know which ones have the most mediocre score. I takes a while to go through them all.

It would be nice to have a menu where we could check either our superscore contribution for all tables or our leaderboard position. It would make my life a lot easier to chose the next table to improve my score.

Quote Originally Posted by RuySan View Post
    Let me explain. Sometimes I just want to improve the score on a table, and I really don't know which ones have the most mediocre score. I takes a while to go through them all.

It would be nice to have a menu where we could check either our superscore contribution for all tables or our leaderboard position. It would make my life a lot easier to chose the next table to improve my score.
    This used to be a feature on PBFX2 on the 360, & I'd personally like to see it make a comeback. You could also access the score lists of other players which was a nice addition.

It used to be much easier to keep track of my scores on PBFX2, especially the markers on the table menu which indicated if I had the top score among my freinds. I would very much welcome a return of how the leaderboards were presented in PBFX2.

Quote Originally Posted by DepecheM101 View Post
    It used to be much easier to keep track of my scores on PBFX2, especially the markers on the table menu which indicated if I had the top score among my freinds. I would very much welcome a return of how the leaderboards were presented in PBFX2.
    Yeah, I miss those markers also, was nice to see what to play next, and work on a high score. Also miss the auto "I just beat your high-score on X-table" messages. Was cool getting a msg randomly, would always generate interest in a table I hadn't played in awhile.
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Quote Originally Posted by JaySTeeY View Post
    Yeah, I miss those markers also, was nice to see what to play next, and work on a high score. Also miss the auto "I just beat your high-score on X-table" messages. Was cool getting a msg randomly, would always generate interest in a table I hadn't played in awhile.
    Agreed Jay, I liked that feature. If I was ever having trouble deiding what table to play, those would nudge me toward a decision. It was like sending a personal challenge to someone a-la Clint Eastwood. Go ahead, make my day! Now, I am always looking for tournaments at the neglect of my regular scores. I have a following of people whom's tourneys I like to play in. It's getting too much lol.

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    Go ahead, make my day!
    LoL, I like it! A few years back, I remember getting a challenge on one of my fave tables. "What the?!" Wife asked what was wrong. "So-and-so just beat my score on table so-and-so. Oh HELL no, challenge accepted!" haha

I am always looking for tournaments at the neglect of my regular scores. I have a following of people whom's tourneys I like to play in. It's getting too much lol.
    I was leading a Fear Itself tourney, but someone almost doubled my score overnite, doh! I made an effort before work to beat it, came close, but had to let the last ball drain and head out, dang it...
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition