Williams Pinball Volume 2 is now available!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ben Logan
    • Sep 2018

Respectfully: Have you players who think arcade mode (I only think it’s a little too steep) is way too hard and/or wild tried the regular standard Zen physics on the Williams tables? They’re very pleasant, but still challenging and fun

Comment

• Trueno07
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Ben Logan
      Respectfully: Have you players who think arcade mode (I only think it’s a little too steep) is way too hard and/or wild tried the regular standard Zen physics on the Williams tables? They’re very pleasant, but still challenging and fun
      Yea, I noticed this made party zone playable and it helped a ton but i've really gotten used to AFM and Black Rose in Arcade mode

Comment

• steven120566
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Ben Logan
        As much as I like authenticity, I really enjoy these modes. I go to the zen modes more often than the others.

With the three play modes, could these tables BE more appealing to a wide range of players er NO? LOL

Comment

• Boulderdash
          Pinball Wizard
          • Sep 2011

Come on tuesday dec 18. Get your bum over here!

Comment

• cantankerous--
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Boulderdash
            Come on tuesday dec 18. Get your bum over here!
            What's happening on that date?
            Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

Comment

• Boulderdash
              Pinball Wizard
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by cantankerous--
              What's happening on that date?
              That would be the day Nintendo Switch users can purchase Williams Pack 2.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

Oh ya............forgot. On handheld the speed has to be murder

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                sigpic

Comment

• setgang6
                  • Feb 2016

Can we get a fix for the bug currently affecting the friends filter leaderboards on PS4? Is Zen aware & working on a fix yet? It’s been months now & no word

Comment

• Boulderdash
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Sep 2011

Thank you zen team for providing a great Williams vol 2 Nintendo Switch release. It seems that I can't go to work tomorrow due to a heavy cough

Comment

• Tetsuo
                      • Oct 2018

Williams Pinball Volume 3 available ? When ?

Comment

• dcsnunes
                        • Jul 2018

Is the stroke of luck with some soft of malfunctioning? I only get the 50ish reward.

Comment

• zaphod77
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Mar 2012

no, they've got tournament mode on and not using the latest ROMs.

they are probably using 1.13 instead of 1.13b

IPD IPDB Internet Pinball Machine Database Game Midway Attack from Mars Moving flying saucer in the middle of playfield, Strobe light (for Strobe Multiball), four dancing Martian figures (for Martian Attack; similar to the ones in game #782). Doug Watson Brian Eddy Brian Eddy Adam Rhine Brian Morris Robert C. Friesl Dan Forden Lyman F. Sheats Jr. Dan Forden

note that 1.13b is a merged rom, so it only contains the roms that are different form the parent. so the proper way to use this is to repalce the matchign files in 1.13 with 1.13b roms. This will fix the issue.

Comment

• McLovin
                            Marketing Manager
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by setgang6
                            Can we get a fix for the bug currently affecting the friends filter leaderboards on PS4? Is Zen aware & working on a fix yet? It’s been months now & no word
                            I know you've probably explained this a few times, but after much digging I wasn't able to find the particular issue. I was able to find one where the player was seeing mystery friends out of the blue, and one where there was an error message.

I recall this being about not showing everyone on your friends list maybe?

Comment

• cantankerous--
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by McLovin
                              I know you've probably explained this a few times, but after much digging I wasn't able to find the particular issue. I was able to find one where the player was seeing mystery friends out of the blue, and one where there was an error message.

I recall this being about not showing everyone on your friends list maybe?
                              Not sure if it's pinball fx3 or related to Sony, but it's related to when your friends are not currently online they will not show up while viewing the leaderboards.

sigpic

Comment

• VirtuaDream
                                • Nov 2018

Wow I can post now!
                                I registered 2 months ago all I wanted to say is thank you for the hard work.
                                Ive been playing Zen Pinball Tables on ps3 a long time ago and this Williams tables have been a light on my life.
                                Steam ID: virtuadream

Comment

Working...