Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Williams tables for iPad PLEASE!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11

    Default Williams tables for iPad PLEASE!

    Why does not ipad get williams tables ?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I guess it cost more money to Port it on more system.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Great
    Last edited by oneworldrentaluk; 05-27-2019 at 04:49 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Well search Williams Pinball on the appstore, its there, just separate from Pinball FX

  5. #5
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Hi,

    just as HighFive says, we have Williams Pinball on the iPad here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/will...406370101?mt=8

    Vol 4 has a little delayed release but we are working of getting those out there as asson as we can. Vol 1-3 tables are available.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi,

    just as HighFive says, we have Williams Pinball on the iPad here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/will...406370101?mt=8

    Vol 4 has a little delayed release but we are working of getting those out there as asson as we can. Vol 1-3 tables are available.
    BTW, is there a reason why its in a way a bit hard to find it in the appstore? Doing a ‘pinball’ search, the Appstore Story Area doesnt include Williams Pinball in it, and to find Williams Pinball, you have to scroll wayyyy down to find it. Only way to find it faster is knowing it exist and search for ‘Williams Pinball’. Im doing search on the Canada Appstore, might be different in US.

  7. #7
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    BTW, is there a reason why its in a way a bit hard to find it in the appstore? Doing a ‘pinball’ search, the Appstore Story Area doesnt include Williams Pinball in it, and to find Williams Pinball, you have to scroll wayyyy down to find it. Only way to find it faster is knowing it exist and search for ‘Williams Pinball’. Im doing search on the Canada Appstore, might be different in US.
    This I don't know about, sadly. Probably something worth looking into.

  8. #8
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    This I don't know about, sadly. Probably something worth looking into.
    It's probably because the app store lists games by relevants and that is usually tied to how many people rated your game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •