Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • M!chel
    • Sep 2018

FX3 is slow to show score right after a game

Is it just me or is FX3 getter slower to show the score right after a game played?
    One of the possible reasons could be that I added a few more friends today on Steam.
    I don't know if that could be a possible reason, maybe because the scores in the friends list have to sync with all friends, or something like that??

But anyway, it's annoying.
    Last edited by M!chel; 12-11-2018, 07:24 PM.
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by M!chel
    Is it just me or is FX3 getter slower to show the score right after a game played?
    One of the possible reasons could be that I added a few more friends today on Steam.
    I don't know if that could be a possible reason, maybe because the scores in the friends list have to sync with all friends, or something like that??

But anyway, it's annoying.
    Servers are absolute shit today on PS4 so maybe that is the issue cross platform.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

• OO1OO1OO
      • Jul 2018

Originally posted by M!chel
      My friends list is very short - and I have the same issues (also on Steam).
      For Williams, Zen and Star Wars tables in Single player, tournament (have to "retry" a couple of times) and challenges.

Comment

• digidirk
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
        Servers are absolute shit today on PS4 so maybe that is the issue cross platform.
        Yesterday, ist was awfull on Xbox too!

Comment

• jrolson
          Pinhead
          • Jan 2010

It's slow even playing offline..

You can bypass the slow score screen by pushing the X button multiple times.
          Last edited by jrolson; 12-12-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• cantankerous--
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by jrolson
            It's slow even playing offline..

You can bypass the slow score screen by pushing the X button multiple times.
            You cannot however bypass the tournaments and match up screens loading slow as hell or not loading whatsoever when the servers are either overloaded or just not functioning correctly as they were yesterday. Today seems much better.
            Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

Comment

• M!chel
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
              Today seems much better.
              I second that.

Comment

• setgang6
                • Feb 2016

My leaderboards are broken

Comment