Thread: FX3 is slow to show score right after a game

Default FX3 is slow to show score right after a game

Is it just me or is FX3 getter slower to show the score right after a game played?
    One of the possible reasons could be that I added a few more friends today on Steam.
    I don't know if that could be a possible reason, maybe because the scores in the friends list have to sync with all friends, or something like that??

But anyway, it's annoying.
    Last edited by M!chel; 12-11-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M!chel View Post
    Is it just me or is FX3 getter slower to show the score right after a game played?
    One of the possible reasons could be that I added a few more friends today on Steam.
    I don't know if that could be a possible reason, maybe because the scores in the friends list have to sync with all friends, or something like that??

But anyway, it's annoying.
    Servers are absolute shit today on PS4 so maybe that is the issue cross platform.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by M!chel View Post
    My friends list is very short - and I have the same issues (also on Steam).
    For Williams, Zen and Star Wars tables in Single player, tournament (have to "retry" a couple of times) and challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Servers are absolute shit today on PS4 so maybe that is the issue cross platform.
    Yesterday, ist was awfull on Xbox too!

It's slow even playing offline..

You can bypass the slow score screen by pushing the X button multiple times.
    Last edited by jrolson; 12-12-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrolson View Post
    It's slow even playing offline..

You can bypass the slow score screen by pushing the X button multiple times.
    You cannot however bypass the tournaments and match up screens loading slow as hell or not loading whatsoever when the servers are either overloaded or just not functioning correctly as they were yesterday. Today seems much better.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Today seems much better.
    I second that.

My leaderboards are broken