Thread: Punisher: No Mercy Review

Default Punisher: No Mercy Review

http://electricgorillas.com/2009/07/...-mercy-review/

There is the first review (atleast that I have seen so far)

pretty good review i agree with what the reviewer had to say

I reviewed it as well, but I think it deserves a higher score than what that site gave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikicobra View Post
    I reviewed it as well, but I think it deserves a higher score than what that site gave it.
    well luckily that site updates its reviews when patches come out or server fixes. I love the game, but I am also trying to be professional with my reviews so as much as I love it I have to base my review on other factors as well (like server issues and fps) if they fix the connection problems I would bump up the score with no problem.

Lots of fun and for the price you cant go wrong. Sure its not perfect but its also not $60

If your a FPS fan or a Punisher fan this is THE GAME TO GET> and if you like both you in heaven

Here's my review. I didn't want to peg it with a score since different scores mean different things to different people, but the bottom line is, the game has good atmosphere and fun multiplayer but players will have to learn to accept weapon imbalances and significant performance issues to enjoy it.
    Join the Global Punisher Army - GlobalPunisherArmy.com

i agree it is a awesome game but i do wish the upgrades could be unlockable and than the player can choose what level to have there player at for each weapon

yes this game is awesome... i hope they add some DLC soon...