Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deadzombie
    • Jan 2010

My Wish zen pinball tables imports : Rome , Biolab and Secret Of The Deep

I know that the people of Zen pinball are gonna make new tables for the zen pinball but i really wish they could import some of the tables from Fx 2 like Rome , Secrets Of The Deep and Biolab . Cause those tables are awesome and i think we the playstation 3 owners deserv have the oportunity o play those tables . What you people think about it .
  • Cpt Planet
    • Jan 2011

I'm glad at least one other person agrees with me! How come we don't get the same tables as the Xbox 360, too? I can be patient if they're 'on the way over' or something. But, it isn't fair to segregate two halves of what is essentially the same awesome game title into two seperate (and competing) consoles! These are already tough enough times in the economy these days without us having to shell out hundreds upon hundreds of extra dollars on what is essentially identical technology! What's the point?! Why not release the same stuff for BOTH sides and keep the customers happy that way?? I want my pinball...

I swear, we'd better have exclusive and amazing-tacular pinball tables above and beyond the Xbox ones when the next batch of Zen tables are released. I'll be pretty upset if we don't get at least as much favoritism as Microsoft got with their shiny new exclusive tables, too! It isn't fair that they get what we have as well as what we don't 'simply because' they're not PS3. This sucks.

Comment

• Solitude
      KickBeaten Down
      • Mar 2010

There are quite a few tables that are exclusive to PS3, also - I believe there are seven tables on PS3 that are not on Xbox 360.

We're also still working on new tables for Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball.

Comment

• Cpt Planet
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Solitude
        There are quite a few tables that are exclusive to PS3, also - I believe there are seven tables on PS3 that are not on Xbox 360.

We're also still working on new tables for Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball.
        Oh? I didn't actually know that the PS3 ones were exclusive, too. Cheers for the clarificaion! I'm just a jealous type when it comes to pinball I suppose.. :P It's still a shame we won't see those particular tables, but I can't tell you guys how anxious I am to see the new tables for Zen though. That makes me happy to know they're on the way. You guys are the best!!

P.S. I hope you guys will plan on bringing out a Hulk table soon for Marvel!

Comment

• ChunderCat_COD
          • Jan 2011

Here's hoping that the new Zen tables will be as good as mars and paranormal. Mars is now my favorite table of all time. Just beat out The Adams Family. And that's something. That's been my favorite table for the past 20 years.

Comment

Working...