Thread: What's your Achievement status?

Cool What's your Achievement status?

I'm trying to systematically go through and pick up achievements, and as of today I'm 76% complete, still missing 12.

What's your status? Which has been your favorite to pick up?
    Anyone got them all? Which is the toughest?

The toughest and most rewarding for me so far was getting the "Adamantanium Skeleton" on Wolverine, followed closely by the "cookie jar" on Biolab.

Red face Achievement status

Status: need Iron Man, Blade, Mars, X-men, Thor 30-pointers yet and Thor 5-pointer... why is Mars so hard
    Last edited by peglegp; 05-18-2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: update

51/51 for me.

Most satisfying would have to be Lord of the Undead. The game I earned this one on put me at #1 on the Blade leader board for a couple weeks. I need to try and get that spot back.

Hardest was Ultimo, hands down. That mode is just plain sadistic, and if you fail, you have to re-do all the missions over again to get another shot at him.

Quote Originally Posted by heathenSauce View Post
    51/51 for me.

Most satisfying would have to be Lord of the Undead. The game I earned this one on put me at #1 on the Blade leader board for a couple weeks. I need to try and get that spot back.

Hardest was Ultimo, hands down. That mode is just plain sadistic, and if you fail, you have to re-do all the missions over again to get another shot at him.
    Ultimo is insanely hard... How many times did you have to hit him with the fireballs before he went down... I swear I hit him 3-5 times one game and he was still trucking, then unfortunately lost my multiball. He definitely brings the pain!

It takes 10 flaming ball hits to bring Ultimo down, the DMD shows your progress as #/10. It's been a while since I did it, but if I recall only shots to his body count, and shots to the arms and hands do not.

49/51. Rome is rly hard imo. And ive fought ultimo like 6 times but that guy just keeps killing me .

And i agree with heathandsauce on blade being rewarding . I put up a score i thought to be impossible

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by heathenSauce View Post
    51/51 for me.Most satisfying would have to be Lord of the Undead. The game I earned this one on put me at #1 on the Blade leader board for a couple weeks. I need to try and get that spot back.

It'd be so much eaiser to hate you if you weren't so damn nice.

27 / 39 (missing 4 tables - SF2 / R&B / Mansion / ED) - I have 1000 points sitting on my account for these but want to finish up some of the other tables still.

Hardest: Legendary Swordsman (Pasha) took me a while to get really.

Most Fun: Iron Man ones felt the most rewarding and thus most fun. Though I also really liked the spiderman clone chaos.

Prediction: Rome table is going to kill me, and the Iron Man's final mode one... urgh...

Overall most of the achievements have been fun to do. Heck a lot of them popped without me realising what I had done because a good few of them just *flow* with the tables as you play them.

51/51 for me as well. Just finished up the last few of them about a week ago.

Hardest by far was Ultimo.

Most Rewarding... Ultimo. It felt really good to finally conquer this beast. I looked at my stats and he beat me 13 straight times before I finally got the better of him. Kind of disappointed in the points rewarded for beating him though. What was it worth? A measly 10 million or so?

I am looking forward to the new DLC so I can bust out some more achievements

43/51 for me. I finally got Maximum Clonage tonight which I'm well chuffed about Hardest achievement for me so far has been Infiltrator on the Agents table - I found that much more difficult than Legatus Legionis for some reason.

I've faced Ultimo once so far and he pretty much owned me so I can't see that one happening any time soon...just like the magnet mini game on Pasha!

Looking forward to seeing what the achievements are gonna be like on the new tables.

I'm at 47/51 on my primary account. One thing I'm missing is beating Ultimo. Unfortunately I was playing Iron Man on a second account and did manage to beat Ultimo to get the achievement. I have managed to get back to Ultimo on my primary account a few times, but haven't gotten the achievement.

I did the same thing on the Biolab table with the 30pt achievement, getting it with second account. However, I was able to get it with my primary account.

The 2 most frustrating achievements for me so far are the 30pts for ROME and BLADE. I've defeated 6 Legions on ROME a few times, but that's the best I've done. I've also spelled all but 1 letter on Dracula on BLADE, but couldn't figure out what I was missing to get to wizard mode.

I don't know if I will ever get the Story Teller achievement on PASHA since I have never been able to finish the magnet mini game.