Thread: Zen Pinball coming to Sony NGP?

Default Zen Pinball coming to Sony NGP?

When reviewing the list of publishers set for games on the new Sony handheld I could not help but smile when I got to the very very very end of the list.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6287016.html

So Zen, whatcha got cooking? Portable Zen Pinball? A whole new NGP Pinball? Something not pinball at all?

Of course, with a 5" screen a vertical orientation would be a requirement. I imagine tapping the rear touch pad could be configured to work the flippers in a comfortable way while holding the system vertically.

Here's the NGP if you have no idea what I'm talking about.
    http://us.playstation.com/ngp/?CMP=NGPGOOGSEM
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/27/the-sony-psp2/
    Last edited by Phiveball; 02-01-2011 at 12:44 AM.

I'm really surprised there's not more buzz around this. Zen "on the go" all but made the decision for me to purchase this system when it comes out later this year (Gotta start saving early. The price could be up there). I don't have a PS3, and now I don't need one.

Back when I had the original PSP I asked the question about Zen Pinball being released for it. Zsolt K. responded that Sony needs to work out all of the piracy issues first.

Looks like Sony may have gotten their act together, and 3rd party support should be stronger on the updated system. The PSP was an awesome system, but the lack of games killed it off. Based on Zsolt's comment, I blame piracy.

KickBeaten Down

We're very excited about the NGP. It's one of those things that you have to see and hold before you truly appreciate it.

I'm going to change your topic very slightly, as we haven't announced any games for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Phiveball View Post
    Looks like Sony may have gotten their act together
    I wouldn't count on it, PS3 was recently hacked wide open, and AFAIK also the re-released PSP Go is hacked like the original model. If I were Sony, I would hire the best security experts in the world (the console hackers?) with any cost, it seems only few people can really understand encryption and implement it correctly.

I REALLY hope its a pinball game for the NGP!! This would be AWESOME!!

Not that i expect an answer to this but why not... The "Sorcerer's Lair" table Zen is making for the Android... Will this also be available for the NGP?

Wink

Awesome..A Zen pinball game for the NGP makes me buy one.

Well, I just hope it's pinball related and comes out close to launch. I have my NGP pre-ordered