15. Speed Machine
    16. Extreme
    17. Rocky & Bullwinkle

For the next 4 new tables
    1. New un announced Table " I want a Mortal Kombat Table"
    2. New Marvel Table Ghost Rider but it looks like Captain America will win
    3. Paranormal
    4. Mars

Mine change daily but this is how I'm felling today.

Post Yours

1. Bio Lab
    2. Pasha
    3. Spider-man
    4. Secrets of the Deep
    5. Rome
    6. Excalibur
    7. Wolverine
    8. Earth Defense
    9. Agents
    10. Ironman
    11. Blade
    12. Nightmare Mansion
    13. Extreme
    14. Speed Machine
    15. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    16. Street Fighter II Turbo
    17. Buccaneer

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyRAGE View Post
    For the next 4 new tables
    1. New un announced Table " I want a Mortal Kombat Table"
    2. New Marvel Table Ghost Rider but it looks like Captain America will win
    I'd be very surprised if there was just one Marvel pinball table coming up next. The marketing materials for Marvel Pinball talked openly about "lots" of tables to come.

I'd put money on a pack of Marvel tables. I think it's a safe bet that at least four tables are currently being worked on (Captain America, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, and Ghost Rider). Or, the release of a few Marvel tables, rather than just one at a time.

(After all, it's unlikely Zen are going to run a poll for a month or two, and then start work on whatever games "win" the poll, not when their stated lead-time for a table is 6 months. I am presuming the "poll" is just good marketing for products already in development. And that's OK, whatever works, I could be wrong.)

Still more interested in Mars and Paranormal though.
    Last edited by Womble; 01-30-2011 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Womble View Post
    I'd be very surprised if there was just one Marvel pinball table coming up next. The marketing materials for Marvel Pinball talked openly about "lots" of tables to come.

I'd put money on a pack of Marvel tables. I think it's a safe bet that at least four tables are currently being worked on (Captain America, The Hulk, The Fantastic Four, and Ghost Rider). Or, the release of a few Marvel tables, rather than just one at a time.

(After all, it's unlikely Zen are going to run a poll for a month or two, and then start work on whatever games "win" the poll, not when their stated lead-time for a table is 6 months. I am presuming the "poll" is just good marketing for products already in development. And that's OK, whatever works, I could be wrong.)

Still more interested in Mars and Paranormal though.
    I agree I think that we will get all 4 about a week apart I don't care I'll take any new table

Blade
    Wolvirine (because I love xmen for realz)
    Rome (because i put in alot of time with it and love Rome in general)
    Excalubar <- soo much fun hard to put at #4 really top 5 could all be #1 on any given day
    Biolab

SotD(still alot of fun just not quite in there with top 5)
    Earth Defence
    Pasha
    Spiderman
    Nightmare Mansion (my fav pbfx 1 table aside from what I consider Pbfx 1.5 (Excalubar and ED)
    Iron Man (meh)
    Speed Machine (was awsume until the real tables came around)
    Buccaneer (so bored of this now but still kinda fun cause wizard mode is soo easy to activate)
    Agents(just never got into this one)
    SF2
    Xtreme (just burn this table please)
    Dont own R&B

1. Wolverine
    2. Secrets of the Deep
    3. Excalibur
    4. Pasha
    5. Blade
    6. Bio Lab
    7. Earth Defense
    8. Rome
    9. Spider-man
    10. Ironman
    11. Street Fighter II Turbo
    12. Nightmare Mansion
    13. Agents
    14. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    15. Buccaneer
    16. Extreme
    17. Speed Machine

Not played the game much recently though, but will when the new table(s) come out.

Turn left at the Big Chicken and go 15 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thebigchicken.jpg

1) Blade
    2) Excalibur
    3) Wolverine
    4) Rome
    5) Pasha
    6) Spider-man
    7) Earth Defense
    8) Bio Lab
    9) Rocky and Bullwinkle
    10) Street Fighter II
    11) Ironman
    12) Secrets of the Deep
    13) Nightmare Mansion
    14) Agents
    15) Extreme
    16) Speed Machine
    17) Buccaneer

Secrets of the Deep and Bio Lab were at one time higher on the list but they have dropped just a bit due to burnout from playing them in tournament mode.
    Last edited by IzzyToxic; 02-07-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyToxic View Post
    1) Blade
    2) Excalibur
    3) Wolverine
    4) Rome
    5) Pasha
    6) Spider-man
    7) Earth Defense
    8) Bio Lab
    9) Rocky and Bullwinkle
    10) Street Fighter II
    11) Ironman
    12) Secrets of the Deep
    13) Nightmare Mansion
    14) Agents
    15) Extreme
    16) Speed Machine
    17) Buccaneer

Secrets of the Deep and Bio Lab were at one time higher on the list but they have dropped just a bit due to burnout from playing them in tournament mode.
    extreme above speed machine... And buccaneer, Ta-WHA???

Turn left at the Big Chicken and go 15 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thebigchicken.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post
    extreme above speed machine... And buccaneer, Ta-WHA???
    lol - I guess I just stink at Buccaneer. Even if I manage to keep the ball from draining out of the right outlane I have to keep the ball in play for seemingly an hour (not, literally) to break 10 million points on that table.
    This table just is not very much fun for me.

Speed Machine was a good table back in the day but I find it very much lacking compared to the other tables. Just my humble opinion. Your mileage may vary.

I do realize that Extreme is the table that generally gets the most hate but I really do dig the theme of that table. Are there some aspects of Extreme that I would probably change? Sure, especially how if you choose a certain mission (Bungee Jumping, if I'm not mistaken) that you have only a limited amount of time to complete the mission before the flippers go dead, which sounds good in theory but is really no fun in actuality.

It just so happens that the points calibration for Extreme is so low that I have to work up a good sweat just to top 15 million and with all of the other tables being much easier to score points on, I play Extreme very rarely these days, however, that once was one of my favorites back in the days of FX1.
    Last edited by IzzyToxic; 02-12-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Bungee Jumping in Extreme functions very similarly to ball regeneration on Wolverine. The main difference is it activates on any drain not saved by a kickback or temporary ball saver, not just one outlane. It's very useful if you know how to use it.

My list changes daily but something like this...

1. Spider man
    2. Blade
    3. Wolverine
    4. Iron Man
    5. Pasha
    6. Bio Lab
    7. Excalibur
    8. Nightmare Mansion
    9. Agents
    10. Secrets of the Deep
    11. Rome
    12. Earth Defense
    13. Rocky & Bullwinkle (Not playing because I KNOW they are going to revamp the scores)
    14. Speed Machine
    15. Street Fighter II Turbo
    16. Buccaneer
    17. Extreme

Yea, I know my list is a bit out of wack (except Extreme) but I have only owned the game for a month, bought all the tables at once and have not learned some of them enough to make them more enjoyable.

Bio Lab
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Secrets of the Deep
    Spider-man
    Wolverine
    Pasha
    Blade
    Agents

Rome
    Ironman

Speed Machine
    Nightmare Mansion
    Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Buccaneer
    Street Fighter II Turbo
    Extreme

Biolab through Agents are all tables I enjoy, in that order. Rome and Ironman stand alone because I want to love the tables, but actually hate them. Note: It's largely because I'm simply god awful at them. I can't break 11M on either.

The rest of the tables, I could quite frankly do without. I play them occasionally for the sake of variety, but I simply don't enjoy them all that much.

B uccaneer andExtreme are all practically forms of torture. The soundtrack alone on Extreme makes me want to kill people, and Buccaneer couldn't be less interesting if it tried.

I guess you're bound to hate tables when you suck at them. Even the tables I'm "good" at, I still suck at. LOL
    Last edited by UranusIsBroken; 02-11-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    The soundtrack alone on Extreme makes me want to kill people, and Buccaneer couldn't be less interesting if it tried.
    Yeah Booooiiiiii!!!!

Pasha
    Excalibur
    Blade
    Spiderman
    Wolverine
    Biolab
    Street Fighter 2
    Speed Machine
    Secrets of The Deep
    Agents
    Earth Defence
    Rome
    Nightmare Mansion
    Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Buccaneer
    Iron Man
    Extreme

Bio Lab
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Secrets of the Deep
    Spider-man
    Wolverine
    Pasha
    Blade
    Agents

Rome
    Ironman

Speed Machine
    Nightmare Mansion
    Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Buccaneer
    Street Fighter II Turbo
    Extreme

Biolab through Agents are all tables I enjoy, in that order. Rome and Ironman stand alone because I want to love the tables, but actually hate them. Note: It's largely because I'm simply god awful at them. I can't break 11M on either.

The rest of the tables, I could quite frankly do without. I play them occasionally for the sake of variety, but I simply don't enjoy them all that much.

B uccaneer andExtreme are all practically forms of torture. The soundtrack alone on Extreme makes me want to kill people, and Buccaneer couldn't be less interesting if it tried.

I guess you're bound to hate tables when you suck at them. Even the tables I'm "good" at, I still suck at. LOL

Read my attempt at a ROME guide, it will get you past 11Mil. The S. Garrison Mission alone can get you 20~M

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post
    Read my attempt at a ROME guide, it will get you past 11Mil. The S. Garrison Mission alone can get you 20~M
    Ironically, prior to reading this post, I had not not read your guide, and the Southern Garrison is exactly how I got over 20M. I just kept poppin' that one hole for 1M. While I more than doubled my prior best, it's still a rather anemic score. LOL

Honestly, I wish I could watch a video of you guys posting some of your high scores. I feel so triumphant when I hit 40M+ on most tables. LOL

Ironically, prior to reading this post, I had not not read your guide, and the Southern Garrison is exactly how I got over 20M. I just kept poppin' that one hole for 1M. While I more than doubled my prior best, it's still a rather anemic score. LOL

Honestly, I wish I could watch a video of you guys posting some of your high scores. I feel so triumphant when I hit 40M+ on most tables. LOL
    As solitude said, it's kind of a double edged sword. Just starting a game of Bio lab now, I feel defeated before I even start, Like geeze, I'm gona be here for hours if I'm even gona scratch my HS. On the upside, making chez leave his house the day after he friend requested me was satisfying

then H.S posted 2 billion + a few hours later and we all died a little inside. then blue posted 15B and i felt better (because of H.S's pain)

the whole 100B diddnt matter, 15 was enough to conquer my hopes.

Any way baby steps, I couldn't break 100M on blade for a long time, now I feel I had a crappy game if I'm under 150M. My gold Acc has been out of commision for awhile, i'm getting it back on the 20th when i return from my vaca, all my scores will be updated, it's gona be a good day. (although at best i'm shooting for the #2 spot on all my local leader boards sans mabey wolverine and excalubar.
    Last edited by Logic_FTW; 02-14-2011 at 08:33 PM.

1. Excalibur
    2. Rome
    3. Pasha
    4. Secrets of the Deep
    5. Earth Defense
    6. Biolab
    7. Blade
    8. Iron Man
    9. Spiderman
    10. Wolverine
    11. Buccaneer
    12. Street Fighter II
    13. Nightmare Mansion
    14. Extreme
    15. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    16. Agent
    17. Speed Machine
    Last edited by Vincent; 02-20-2011 at 03:22 AM.

I will do 1-13 out of the ones I own: (Mine changes weekly mind)

FANTASTIC:

1: Spider man
    2: Pasha
    3: Iron Man
    4: Bio Lab
    --------------------
    GOOD:

5:Excalibur
    --------------------
    ENJOYABLE:

6: Rome
    7: Secrets of the Deep
    8: Extreme
    9: Agents
    10: Buccaner
    --------------------
    DISLIKE:

11: Wolverine
    12: Blade
    --------------------
    HATE:

13: Speed Machine

Yes I am weird; I like Extreme. Reminds me a lot of simplier RL machines which can be fun
    Last edited by Lepruk86; 03-12-2011 at 08:35 PM.

wow i cant believe anyone dislikes wolverine its the best table of the lot

Quote Originally Posted by satch View Post
    wow i cant believe anyone dislikes wolverine its the best table of the lot
    I find you will lose the ball consistantly on Wolverine even on successful shots which gets on my nerves. If you make a shot then you should get the ball back. I have even had the ball drain on launch - that isn't fun. >.<

It isn't a bad table; I just personally don't get along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepruk86 View Post
    I find you will lose the ball consistantly on Wolverine even on successful shots which gets on my nerves. If you make a shot then you should get the ball back. I have even had the ball drain on launch - that isn't fun. >.<

It isn't a bad table; I just personally don't get along with it.
    hum must be because "im the best at what i do"

NOTE: This following is 100% my opinion.

God
    1.Blade - Crazy Table, just looks great, it feels great, and i never knew Blade was a Marvel character til i played Marvel Pinball.
    2. Agents - Arguably the best table thus far on PBFX2, the music is amazing, the sounds, everytime i play this table, i end up spending an hour or two with it.
    3. Biolab - At first, i thought this table was going to be crap, i didn't like the theme, but wow, did that change.. Biolab is one of those "Zen pride" tables. The colors, the layout, is extremely fun. I think its up in the rankings because it is a very easy table to get a high score on.

Awesome
    1. Nightmare Mansion - Dark, mysterious, creepy sounds and music. I like =D
    2. Spiderman - This table is amazing. There is alot of things you can do to boost your score, so many things to explore. Really great table. Captures the Spidey feel.
    3. Secrets of the Deep - First impression. BLUE. i love blue, cool table, love the talking shark, and love the artwork for this table.
    4. Excaliber - Medival themes are amazing, (medival madness) this game captures that and the magic around the story. awesome table, kinda dislike the music though.

Alright
    1. Rome - I didn't like Rome at first, but once you get pass the CONQUER, and starting missions, it gets all right after that.
    2. Speed Machine - This table is great, it just takes awhile to get used to. I love cars, so that is why it is alright.
    3. Buccaneer - This table could've been better, in my opinion, it is very low scoring, unless you hit frenzy. Love the theme and music though.
    4. Earth Defense - This is "one of those tables you dislike more than anything else, but have a high score on it". I don't know how i even get a good score on this.

Bad
    1. Wolverine - This table is the one i have played the most, and by far i haven't been more frusterated with any other table then this one. Two words: Drain Machine.
    2. Pasha - Ugh... i don't like this table's theme one bit, although the minigames are fun to play, so i ranked it up one notch.

Crap
    1.Extreme - This table is just plain terrible, no breathing room, multiball is almost impossible to keep going. this makes Black Knight 2000 look bad.
    2. Street Fighter II - i love the game, i just hate how much this table gives out, i usually spend a good +30 minutes to get the ball going around, then hit the outlane, and end up with 1mil. =(
    3. Ironman - This table isn't that bad, wait, no it's THAT bad. This is the only table whereever i hit, somehow the ball goes through the outlanes, or down the middle perfectly.

Unranked:
    Rocky and Bullwinkle - Zen changed it, so i have to mess with it when i get home to give this a ranking. Expect a edit in this post.
    Mars - Never played it, but i could expect it to be in the Awesome tier.
    Paranormal - I have high hopes for this table, it looks amazing, i just hope it plays out great.

1. Spider-man
    2. Blade
    3. Wolverine
    4. Excalibur
    5. Secrets of the deep
    6. Iron man
    7. Pasha
    8. Street Fighter II
    9. Buccaneer
    10. Nightmare mansion
    11. Agents
    12. Speed machine
    13. Earthe defense
    14. Extreme
    15. Rome
    16. Biolab
    17. Rocky and Bullwinkle

Subject to mood swings:

[edited for Mars]

Most enjoyable

Secrets of the deep - mine chaos rumbles & shark bites FTW
    Mars - clean lines and progression, interesting theme, long games, big scoring
    Wolverine - has surprising depth

Good

Blade - still haven't scratched the surface of this one. UV multiball looks great.
    Earth Defense - a tough table, and too dark and obscured, but good theme
    Pasha - lovely design hampered by some incredibly hard shots & punishment modes
    Spider-man - popcorn pinball, with a couple of annoying shots

Worth further play/examination

Rome - a methodical table with some uneven scoring, and bad voice-overs
    Biolab - great music but table is too cluttered, shots are too dark, confusing
    Excalibur - growing to like it but it's still a second tier table for me

So-so

Nightmare Mansion - fun in small doses, but very rinse and repeat, a bit basic
    Agents - never got in to it, audio is a bit lacking (like most earlier tables)
    Buccaneer - scoring is broken, audio-visuals are incomplete
    Iron Man - a bit sterile, somewhat boring, with repetitive voice-overs
    Street Fighter II - too dark and cluttered, ping-pongy, very repetitive music and audio
    Extreme - can be fun at times. Just not fun enough.

Ouch - Pixel Recyling Needed

Speed Machine - awful slingshots and outlanes, just plain bad in every regard
    Rocky and Bullwinkle - awful slingshots and outlanes

Overall, there's a clear progression in Zen's tables. Newer offerings such as Wolverine or SOTD are barely comparable with stuff like Speed Machine. Zen are working much harder on the table's feedback, particularly when it comes to audio-visual rewards.

Work to be done: voice-overs, smarter camera angles, better audio-visual rewards (particularly when announcing the arrival of Multiball, Extra Ball Lit, etc.)
    Last edited by Womble; 04-24-2011 at 03:41 AM. Reason: big demotion for Iron Man

i only have the 4 core 2 tables, but i can say that pasha and secrets of the deep are great.

the minigames on pasha are fun, the sword fighting mini battlefield especially. now that i can occasionally hit the wizard mode. i can say that the wizard mode is maybe a tad easy, but then again you need to do the oasis skill shot to get there so meh.

secrets of the deep is really impressive. the shoot the ball at the dangling chain thing to hit targets in the upper area is very cool.

i really want to compliment the sound design and music on biolab and pasha btw. sotd is not bad, rome is nothing special, but the music and sound on pasha and especially biolab are very impressive.

one thing i really dislike is the that you NEED to be able to consistently complete skill shots in biolab to do one of the upgrades. i really am not that fond of the skill shots, but when they are just a quick way to try for some extra points then np. when they are absolutely required to advance then i am not happy.

1. Blade
    2. Ironman
    3. Excalibur
    4. Wolverine
    5. Rome
    6. Spiderman
    7. Pasha
    8. Biolab
    9. Earth Defense
    10. Secrets of the Deep
    11. Agents
    12. Buccaneer
    13. Street Fighter II
    14. Speed Machine
    15. Xtreme
    16. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    17. Nightmare Mansion

I have 9 tables:

1. Pasha
    2. Rome
    3. Biolab
    4. Secret of the deep
    5. Nightmare Mansion

Crappy tables not rateable because they are God-awful.

Speed Machine
    Extreme
    Buccaneer
    Agents

My previous order

1. Wolverine
    2. Secrets of the Deep
    3. Excalibur
    4. Pasha
    5. Blade
    6. Bio Lab
    7. Earth Defense
    8. Rome
    9. Spider-man
    10. Ironman
    11. Street Fighter II Turbo
    12. Nightmare Mansion
    13. Agents
    14. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    15. Buccaneer
    16. Extreme
    17. Speed Machine

Now a new order with reasoning for the top 3

1. Pasha
    - Really got into this table now and scoring 100m+ regularly. There are plenty of things to do and the tales are fairly easy to do compared to some of the other tables.

2. Wolverine
    - At first it felt a little claustrophobic but having played it I managed to figure out how to play it. You can effectively make yourself invulnrable on the table which does help, guess that's why I have 400m on it.

3. Secrets of the Deep
    - Really fun table, talking shark is amusing and a nice touch. I like the way the ball flows on this table and the bathospehere is also a fun element. Very multiball happy table too.

4. Excalibur
    5. Bio Lab
    6. Ironman
    7. Spider-man
    8. Blade
    9. Earth Defense
    10. Rome
    11. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    12. Street Fighter II Turbo
    13. Nightmare Mansion
    14. Agents
    15. Buccaneer
    16. Extreme
    17. Speed Machine

Default Rank Tables 1-17

1. Wolverine
    2. Blade
    3. Bio Lab
    4. Excalibur
    5. Rome
    6. Earth Defense
    7. Ironman
    8. Buccaneer
    9. Secrets of the Deep
    10. Pasha
    11. Spider-man
    12. Agents
    13. Nightmare Mansion
    14. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    15. Speed Machine
    16. Street Fighter II Turbo
    17. Extreme

I wish the local hot seat mode could post on the online leaderboards. I got a score on Ironman the other night that was 5x higher than my score on the boards. My son got a sick score on Blade on the same night that couldn't be posted on the boards either because we were playing hot seat mode. We were both logged in on our xbox live accounts. I think it should post on the online boards.

Anyway, this is my first time posting on these forums. I am really looking forward to the Mars and Paranormal tables. I've had MS points reserved for them for a long time now. I'll buy anything that comes out for Pinball FX 2. I think it's the best video pinball game ever released and I've played them all. I can't even stand to look at Pinball Heroes on PSP anymore after playing PBFX2. PBFX2 is the best thing to happen in video pinball since Dragon's Fury on the old sega genesis (devil's crush on turbo graphix 16).
    Fools are among us...stupid people shouldn't breed

evilron, i totally agree with you that local hotseat should count towards your high scores. Usually have friends over and we play the hell out of the core 4.

Bio Lab
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Secrets of the Deep
    Spider-man
    Wolverine
    Pasha
    Blade
    Agents

Rome
    Ironman

Speed Machine
    Nightmare Mansion
    Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Buccaneer
    Street Fighter II Turbo
    Extreme
    Fast forward a few months and....

Earth Defense
    Wolverine
    Excalibur
    Rome
    Agents
    Secrets of the Deep
    Spider-man
    Pasha
    Blade
    Speed Machine
    Nightmare Mansion
    Ironman
    Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Buccaneer
    Street Fighter II Turbo
    Extreme

I desperately need Mars and Paranormal. And Captain America. And The Incredible Hulk. And Ghostrider. And more. LOL

Fast Forward a few more Months and....

1. Excalibur
    2. Earth Defense
    3. Fantastic Four
    4. Wolverine
    5. Captain America
    6. Nightmare Mansion
    7. Spiderman
    8. Blade
    9. Iron Man
    10. Pasha
    11. Agents (Like this alot, but Sniper Glitch is Game Killing)
    12. Secrets of the Deep
    13. Speed Machine
    14. Buccaneer
    15. Mars
    16. Bio Lab
    17. Street Fighter II Turbo
    18. Rome
    19. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    20. Extreme

Ill have a go....

1. Nightmare Mansion
    2. Mars
    3. Secrets Of The Deep
    4. Fantastic Four
    5. Excalibur
    6. Blade
    7. Captain America
    8. Spiderman
    9. Pasha
    10. Agents
    11. Streetfighter
    12. Wolverine
    13. Iron Man
    14. Earth Defense
    15. Bio Lab
    16. Rome
    17. Speed Machine
    18. Buccaneer
    19. Rocky and Bullwinkle
    20. Xtreme

My rankings of table I own;

1. Mars
    2. Spiderman
    3. Secrets Of The Deep
    4. Wolverine
    5. Pasha
    6. Iron Man
    7. Agents
    8. Rome
    9. Blade
    10. Nightmare Mansion
    11. Earth Defense
    12. Streetfighter 2
    13. Speed Machine
    14. Excalibur
    15. Bio Lab
    16. Buccaneer
    17. Xtreme

I intend to add F4 & Cap at a later date.

Fast Forward a few more Months and....

1. Excalibur
    2. Wolverine
    3. Secrets of the Deep
    4. Captain America
    5. Bio Lab
    6. Earth Defense
    7. Blade
    8. Pasha
    9. Rome
    10. Nightmare Mansion
    11. Fantastic Four
    12. Agents
    13. Speed Machine
    14. Spiderman
    15. Buccaneer
    16. Mars
    17. Street Fighter II Turbo
    18. Iron Man
    19. Rocky & Bullwinkle
    20. Extreme

BTW, I think its awesome seeing other people with Excalibur ranked so high. Especially you, rapierdtwit. :-p

I just really enjoy a well balanced table much more in the long run - the ones that I will go back to time and time again. For me it is not about just getting a high score, but instead to have a really enjoyable and engaging experience and yes... that is where many people disagree with me and that is obviously fine... am sure they are also having lots of fun while they are spamming away at a certain multi-ball/mode that is easy and safe to activate and then feel good after 10 or so boring hours when they have a super high score. I really enjoy the tables where you have to deal with all the various angles and bounces that the table throw at you from having to attempt all the different modes and missions to get to and beating Wizard mode.

My favourite tables are usually firstly set up so that Wizard mode is your ultimate goal - score-wise as well, and secondly where a well planned and executed strategy can net you major scores without having to resort to spamming anything. The tables that rate highly in my books, especially the top 3, are meeting either one or both of these criteria:

1. Fantastic 4 - Love the stackable multi-ball, modes and NZ ballsaver... perfection!
    2. Moon Knight - Very nice and challenging table that stands out for its innovation if both layout and missions.
    3. Biolab - So much different than all the other tables. Lots to do.
    4. Fear Itself - Challenging but fair missions. More than enough variety and very nice innovation on the table.
    5. Blade - By far the most interesting table and loads of fun to play. I do find it very tough though.
    6. Pasha - Another unique table... so wish that we can move away from the Marvel tables for a while so that we can get more of this kind of brilliance.
    7. X-men - Perfectly flowing table and there is always something happening. Challenging but you always feel like you are just one game away from the perfect game.
    8. The Avengers - Another very nice flowing table. Great challenge juggling the different colour balls. Nice scoring progressing and flow through the wizard mode.
    9. Excalibur - really like the table's theme and many modes but struggle with not being able to permanently activate the "kickbacks" and to hit some of the targets - have no idea what the wizard mode looks like.
    10. Mars - Very nice table but it takes a really long time to get anywhere. Pyramid Multi-ball takes a lot of my time and energy on this table.
    11. Earth Defence - Really like all the different modes and missions. Feels like something is always happening.
    12. SotD - Like the table but don't like the balance towards spamming the multi-ball modes. Really suck at the probe multi-ball else I would have played it through to Wizard mode often.
    13. Captain America - a bit on the easy side and gets too repetitive.
    14. The Infinity Gauntlet - Innovation at its best and stackable modes and multi-balls. Haven't played it enough so will most probably move up higher on my list once I get a change to play it properly.

Some of these tables do have spamming opportunities but it is going to take you much longer to reach the same score as what it will take you to successfully play through to the Wizard mode repeatedly e.g. Wolverine with 4x Adamantium ball Wizard mode bonus.

The table's that rate the lowest for me in terms of playing it again in the long run once you have initially beaten it or put up a high score are:

15. Sorcerer's Lair - Very nice scoring strategy opportunities but end up having long games and your best scoring opportunity is still spamming by not completing any of the missions.
    16. Wolverine - Claw save makes it really worthwhile to take a few chances and to go for the Wizard mode. Missions are lots of fun. Games are really long though.
    17. World War Hulk - Pretty straight forward and the modes and multi-balls pretty quickly feels repetitive.
    18. Thor - Challenging missions and wizard mode, but scoring unbalanced towards spamming certain ramps.
    19. Ms. Splosion Man - Nice scoring strategy opportunities but the table is very easy and you end up having ridiculously long games.
    20. Epic Quest - Nice idea, but really not much to the table once you have played it a couple of times.
    21. Ghost Rider - Nice looking table and quite fun missions and modes, but the too many extra balls and ease of the table make the games way too long to be fun in the long run.
    22. Rome - Love the theme but once you get good at it you can spam Romulus multi-ball which screws up the scoring balance. Getting to wizard mode is really tough as well.
    23. Spiderman - After you have beaten it once and have put up a big score it becomes very repetitive with the different modes flowing into each other.
    24. Ironman - One major challenge to beat Ultimo but once you have done so the repetitiveness of the missions get too much to really want to play it again.
    25. Nightmare Mansion - Nice table with nice ideas (especially the way you activate a mode), but in the end it quickly gets repetitive. Ihearawitch EOB bonus also opens up a spamming opportunity as the wizard mode scores low.
    26. Street Fighter II Turbo - Really like the table a lot but really hate the excessive spin on the ball.
    27. Speed Machine - Play the table every now and then but have never given it a good shot. Might rank it higher once I get to know it.
    28. Paranormal - Very nice ideas but all the game breaking bugs and the jackpot buildup during the game makes that I won't ever play it again because I will need a 20hour game to beat my score.

I'm really glad that Zen with their latest table releases have moved towards Wizard mode based tables as it gives more incentive for many of the people to work at getting to Wizard mode and not just to spam modes.

The tables I don't think I am ever going to play because they just don't feel up to standard are (rated on how much I like the theme for the sake of giving it a rank).

29. Agents - Really like the theme but the lack of audio/visual cues makes it really tough to know what the heck is going on. Also seemed the table is badly glitched.
    30. Rocky & Bullwinkle - Don't care about it one bit and the voices are killing me.
    31. Buccaneer - Same as Agents
    32. Extreme - Nauseating to say the least.
    Last edited by Cloda; 07-02-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Things change:

Good

Blade
    Earth Defense - hardcore table without being toooo unfair
    Wolverine
    Captain America
    Secrets of the Deep - unbalanced but lots of fun

Not Bad

Mars
    Pasha - flawed gem
    Excalibur - nice sense of humour
    Rome
    Nightmare Mansion
    Fantastic Four
    Bio Lab - love the theme but has boring minigames, no flow
    Spiderman - unbalanced, silly even by comic standards

Ugly

Iron Man - sterile, boring, promotes OCD gameplay, zero depth

May They Rest In Peace

Extreme
    Buccaneer - scoring is broken, sounds and effects are missing
    Agents
    Rocky & Bullwinkle
    Street Fighter II Turbo
    Speed Machine

hall of fame:

1.fantastic four

2.pasha

3.mars

4.iron man

5. captain america

6.biolab

7.secrets of the deep

8.rome

9.nightmare mansion

10.excalibur(but the kickbacks are annoying )

11.buccaneer

the first 7 in my list,i love it^^

and now the badest tables:
    wolverine:really shit^^the theme issto colorfull i hate this table really ^^
    sry for my really bad english

May as well post a new list to see how I feel atm. Finding it hard to order them atm so will just put them into categories I think.

Great:

Urm... *Owl's hoot*

Currently Playing:

- Captain America
    - Mars
    - Pasha

Tables I still like:

- Extreme
    - Iron man
    - Biolab

Tables I Hate:

- Speed Machine
    - Wolverine
    - SoTD
    - Buccaneer

Un-rated: (because I just don't play them atm)

- Rome
    - Blade
    - Spider-man
    - Agents
    - Excalibur

So yeah - Really unsure on a lot of tables at this moment.
    Last edited by Lepruk86; 07-18-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    My Youtube channel I have started, Playthroughs, game chatter - that sort of thing

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDpP...el_video_title

1. Wolverine
    2. Mars
    3. Pasha
    4. Excalibur
    5. Blade
    6. Fantastic Four
    7. Bio Lab
    8. Secrets of the Deep
    9. Spiderman
    10. Iron Man
    11. Nightmare Mansion
    12. Street Fighter II Turbo
    13. Agents
    14. Rome
    15. Buccaneer
    16. Speed Machine
    17. Extreme

Dont own yet:
    Captain America
    Earth Defense
    Rocky & Bullwinkle

What we need:
    Another pirate-themed table! Buccaneer doesn´t realy do it justice.. I still play the old "Pirate"-table from Slam Tilt.. that one was awesome.. would love to see some real Zen-Studios-Magic on that theme!