Thread: Any info yet on new table release date?

Default Any info yet on new table release date?

As per the thread title, is there any new info on when the new table will be released? Its pretty much a foregone conclusion that its the Captain America table to come out first but when?

Ive been hanging on to some MS points in anticipation of the table release. Even a general statement on the month it might release in would suffice.

KickBeaten Down

I would guess April-May timeframe. A table takes about 6 months to make, and that would put it about 6 months after the team finished the original Marvel tables.

What about Mars and Paranormal? Are they going to be released separately together? or different time frames?

KickBeaten Down

I am not sure if they will be released at the same time or separately. I would guess 1 at a time - probably one in Feb. and one in March. From what I understand, there will be a game update coming out in the next couple weeks or so, and Mars and Paranormal will come out soon after.

Interesting... I hate to hound questions out, but is there any info on the game update? Fix glitches on Biolab etc? Thanks for the response!

Thank you Solitude, thats just the very thing I was wanting to know. Another example of why you folks are doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I am not sure if they will be released at the same time or separately. I would guess 1 at a time - probably one in Feb. and one in March. From what I understand, there will be a game update coming out in the next couple weeks or so, and Mars and Paranormal will come out soon after.
    Great news. Thanks for the inside info Solitude

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post
    Interesting... I hate to hound questions out, but is there any info on the game update? Fix glitches on Biolab etc? Thanks for the response!
    I'll try to get the patch notes and post them once everything is approved and 100% set in stone.

New view added for full table displayed for horizontal LCD orientation?

Quote Originally Posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by lettuce View Post
    New view added for full table displayed for horizontal LCD orientation?
    I don't believe so. All the menus and HUD elements have to be redone for that - I think this update is mostly bug fixes rather than feature additions.

We do have some very large, very cool features in the works, though. Stuff to keep you busy and motivated when the high score chase has slowed down. It will be a while before those features are in, though...possibly even next year.

In the meantime, we'll still be doing bug fixes, smaller features, and of course, new tables.

Please release in this order
    Paranormal
    Mars
    Captain America
    Gost Rider
    NG Table
    Hulk

Most of all I want a Mortal Kombat Table

Default changeable backdrops ?

Being able to add our own backdrops ( eg a pic of a room from our own house) would be cool, im thinking content that would personalise the game to each individual, im loving the wolverine table and anything that gives the illusion that the table was individual to myself and in my own house would be smart.

In this update, adding hot-seat multi for at least Excalibur and Earth Defense (both of which did have hot-seat multi in PFX1, along with Street Fighter) should be a high priority. A lot of people have been asking for this and I really hope this will be fixed...

Can't wait for the new tables.

Would love it if you could play the hot-seat game mode online, taking turns so you can watch one another play. It'd be a great learning experience being able to actually watch other people and their approach to a table.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    In this update, adding hot-seat multi for at least Excalibur and Earth Defense (both of which did have hot-seat multi in PFX1, along with Street Fighter) should be a high priority. A lot of people have been asking for this and I really hope this will be fixed...
    Vincent, I've got a feeling this will be addressed in the forthcoming update.

May your feeling match the truth... Let's cross fingers X

Interesting to see that the poll for the next Marvel table has been closed. The winner is to be announced 'soon'.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'll try to get the patch notes and post them once everything is approved and 100% set in stone.
    So ? .... Can't wait for those patch notes.......... !!

[badger mode on]

More news about Mars, Paranormal please! These MS mooncoins aren't going to spend themselves you know!

[off]