Thread: top score in biolab tournament is literally unbelievable

Default top score in biolab tournament is literally unbelievable

A Patch of Blue holds the top score in the biolab tournament with a whopping 114,399,394,364 points.

second place was 8 billion and some.

thing is, A Patch of Blue doesn't have a single achievement unlocked on pinball fx2. i guess you could get that score without accidentally unlocking something?

anyways, i look forward to the next tournament. PASHA me up.

btw, while i love pasha a lot, i can not for the life of me win the magnets keep the ball moving minigame. at one point it started taunting me when i somehow managed to get the score up to 500,000 on it, and when the ball did the next rotation the score stayed at 500,000 again instead of going up. like i said, i love that table, the feel, the idea that there is a story the music, the shots even. but damn. those magnets are hell.

ok quick edit. it doesnt show any achievements for any game on his account, and he is offline atm. i suspect it just doesnt show achievements while a player is offline, so please ignore the above.

grats on the score.
    Last edited by smilingsaint; 02-11-2011 at 10:15 AM.

He probably has privacy settings activated.

It's impossible to get that score without unlocking an achievment. Not improbable, impossible.

KickBeaten Down

It would be nice if he would come to the forum and write a guide for the Biolab table.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    It would be nice if he would come to the forum and write a guide for the Biolab table.
    It was nice:
    http://195.56.170.66/forum/showthread.php?t=2932

After reading blue's guide to the Biolab table, I'm quite confident that anyone who's so intimately aware of what does what on such a busy table, has what it takes to make that table his *****. LOL

That score has to be unreal.. or Blue must've had sleepless nights to play the table, which i think is ridiculous, but yeah.. crazy score.

Quote Originally Posted by The Albin0 Rhin0 View Post
    That score has to be unreal.. or Blue must've had sleepless nights to play the table, which i think is ridiculous, but yeah.. crazy score.
    If I remember correctly Blue indicated that he had a mission of scoring a 100 Billion on at least one table and it seemed most likely to be achieved on Bioshock. If I had his ability I reckon I would also have aimed for something that seems totally ridiculous for other people but that would be a stretch for my skills and ability and challenge me. I still have my aims (100 million in each of the 10 tables I enjoy - make it 9 Ironman is driving me crazy!!!!), as I am sure many of us have, but obviously on a completely different proficiency level.

I'm slowly bumping my scores on each table. I'm guessing I'm just not a strong pinball player. My high on Biolab is just over 70M, and that was a monumental feat for me, as was the 97M I got on Spiderman. Most of my high scores on the other tables I enjoy (ED, SOTD, Excalibur) are in the 30-40M range. Some tables give me absolute fits. I haven't even topped 10M on Ironman. LOL

I dunno. Sometimes when I see some of the scores you guys post, I feel bad for even being a pinballer. LOL I just enjoy it too much. I guess that's the important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by UranusIsBroken View Post
    I dunno. Sometimes when I see some of the scores you guys post, I feel bad for even being a pinballer. LOL I just enjoy it too much. I guess that's the important thing.
    Don't feel bad ! By the way, your nickname is insulting, my back is doing fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Don't feel bad ! By the way, your nickname is insulting, my back is doing fine...
    LOL

I don't at all feel bad.

Most of my Xbox Live gamertags are...on the edge. I've had so many screen names banned, I can scarcely remember them all. None of them were ever intended to be offensive, but rather witty plays on words. However, you'd be surprised at just how many people out there are quick to hit the report button. We live in a world where people's feelings are hurt entirely too easy.

With half the things I hear 10 year old kids calling me online, I'd think a silly gamertag would be the least of anyone's concern.

However, after coming home from vacation last year, I arrived to find my account had been banned until December 31st, 9999. I lost every Xbox Live Arcade game, map pack, avatar item, movie, etc. I'd ever purchased...and I've been a Live subscriber since the day the original Xbox was launched. I lost literally thousands of dollars of material.

I live in a country where speech is free. But the consequences of speaking freely can cost you everything.

Thats the thing though, there is no freedom of speech on Xbox Live. Its a closed network under the control of Microsoft. You use the service and adhear to the rules and code of conduct, or face sanctions. Its the same as any service thats provided for a fee. People just dont seem to be able to grasp this concept and think the 1st ammendment rules all (when it doesn't).

Sure it sucks bigtime to lose all that content and I feel for you, but its your own fault for not following the rules. If you had done so, the complaints would be meritless and warrent no action. Contrary to internet rumour mungering MS verify that a gamertag is in violation of the rules when players are reported. They even go so far as to have staff enter online matches in some cases, to see first hand if a particular player is causing issues.

Ive probably been reported thousands of times now in the years Ive had the same gametag on the GFWL and 360 Live. Kicking players I know are trouble makers, reporting players who cheat or hack, and reporting players who are abusive on the headset or messaging system have probably made me many enemies. But I have never once faced a sanction from MS, because I stick to the rules.

Enjoyed your response lex. Funny thing is, I'm about as far from a trouble maker as there is. I'm very polite and well spoken, and don't even speak over Live unless I'm in a party with the small handful of friends on my list. However, I'm fairly decent at the few games I play (except pinball, it would seem LOL), and I'm sure it doesn't sit well with some looking up at the top to see some of the gamer tags I've had. I'm in total agreement with you about the ToS with Microsoft, though. While I can freely admit that many of my gamertags have been...off color...I guess what really surprises me is that without any provocation (trash talk, cheating, boosting, etc.), that a screen name alone is enough to make some people go runnin' for the tattle button. Actually, no...it doesn't surprise me. LOL

What WAS ironic about my ban, was that I'd never had my account suspended for any reason in over 8 years. I went straight to ban. There are greater tragedies in life for certain, however. This, I'm well aware of. One of these days I suppose I'll learn that it doesn't pay to be witty with so many fragile individuals around. I've had UranusIsBroken for several months now. I'm still waiting for someone to throw a hissy fit and go reaching for the report player feature. We are indeed an easily offended, soft bunch of people these days, eh?

By the way, if my screen name offends anyone here, it's not my intention. It's not designed to be taken personally. :-)

Enjoyed your response lex. Funny thing is, I'm about as far from a trouble maker as there is. I'm very polite and well spoken, and don't even speak over Live unless I'm in a party with the small handful of friends on my list. However, I'm fairly decent at the few games I play (except pinball, it would seem LOL), and I'm sure it doesn't sit well with some looking up at the top to see some of the gamer tags I've had. I'm in total agreement with you about the ToS with Microsoft, though. While I can freely admit that many of my gamertags have been...off color...I guess what really surprises me is that without any provocation (trash talk, cheating, boosting, etc.), that a screen name alone is enough to make some people go runnin' for the tattle button. Actually, no...it doesn't surprise me. LOL

What WAS ironic about my ban, was that I'd never had my account suspended for any reason in over 8 years. I went straight to ban. There are greater tragedies in life for certain, however. This, I'm well aware of. One of these days I suppose I'll learn that it doesn't pay to be witty with so many fragile individuals around. I've had UranusIsBroken for several months now. I'm still waiting for someone to throw a hissy fit and go reaching for the report player feature. We are indeed an easily offended, soft bunch of people these days, eh?

By the way, if my screen name offends anyone here, it's not my intention. It's not designed to be taken personally. :-)
    If I had a nickle for every time someone reported me, or gave me a bad review, only because They where the ones that dropped, or acted in a way to merit a report, I would be a millionaire.

I have never recieved anything from MS, email, suspention or ban though. I do believe they investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Logic_FTW View Post
    If I had a nickle for every time someone reported me, or gave me a bad review, only because They where the ones that dropped, or acted in a way to merit a report, I would be a millionaire.

I have never recieved anything from MS, email, suspention or ban though. I do believe they investigate.
    Oh, I have no doubt they investigate the complaints about my gamertag, look at my gamertag, and somehow find it to be egregious. I guess they don't teach the whole sticks 'n stones thing to kids anymore. LOL

I do apologize, this has nothing to do with the thread and I feel as though this is borderline hijacking.

There should be an overtime or off-topic section for my nonsense. LOL

Oh, I have no doubt they investigate the complaints about my gamertag, look at my gamertag, and somehow find it to be egregious. I guess they don't teach the whole sticks 'n stones thing to kids anymore. LOL

I do apologize, this has nothing to do with the thread and I feel as though this is borderline hijacking.

There should be an overtime or off-topic section for my nonsense. LOL

Yellow Flag. The unamed "GT investigation squad, and their methods" .. would be an intresting thread...somewhere...

Turn left at the Big Chicken and go 15 miles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thebigchicken.jpg

If you think THAT's ironic you will probably find this even more so. I have had people on my friends list on numerous occasions send me messages asking for me to file a complaint against their Gamer Tag claiming that I found it offensive. Their reason being that they wanted to change their GT without having to pay the fee for doing so and they all seemed to know someone who had gotten their GT changed for free in the past this way.

The dumbest thing about this is that none of these cheapskates had GT's that were even remotely offensive in any way. Some of these people were aware of this but said that it didn't matter because M$ would not care and would allow them to change their GT for free.

First of all, I don't file complaints against people even when they do deserve it so I'm sure as Hades not going to file a false complaint against someone for that kind of silliness. Besides, I had to pay for my GTs so they can pay for theirs just as well. I don't appreciate people trying to get me involved in their dishonest schemes so those people were very quickly and unceremoniously removed from my friends list.