Thread: Anyone made a Video series?

Default Anyone made a Video series?

Hey all;

I have read the guides in game and have started to slowly enjoy a lot of the tables more. I am not really going for scores at the moment but being able to repeat shots with some consistency as well as learning how all the tables work.

I was wondering if any of the FX2 pro-players had considered doing a kind of video series showing some *tricks* for each table or just giving a good list of priorities to aim for?

This is not me begging for someone to do it for the sake of wanting to copy; but I am enjoying watching tournament videos and other games at the moment and would be nice to see some for tables I actually have access to.

Anyway if this is a matter of *I want to keep my secrets for now* then I completely understand; but aside from the odd couple of videos; no one has done anything really incredible with a youtube series (or similar).

Any thoughts, comments or difficulties on the matter? Or just not enough interest to make it worth doing.

Ps: I would absolutely do one myself; but I have zero skill at any table other than Spiderman at the moment and would be ashamed to try to teach anyone how to play anything xD...

PPS: If I have just missed a good series then I apologize; I have tried searching and can't find too much however; only reviews really.

Google for Hypno74 videos. he is an unbelivable player of Zen pinball.

I would consider doing some videos, but I don't really have a good way of recording my xbox output. What do people typically do to record?

the difficult way is to connect video output to a capture card...but u must spend $$$ to do it.
    The easy way is to record your TV with a simple videocamera. You can have a decent quality with proper setup.