Thread: Still no DEMO!

Default Still no DEMO!

Im still waiting for the demo to arrive. Whats the deal? We were told the demo would arrive yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by JayHy17 View Post
    Im still waiting for the demo to arrive. Whats the deal? We were told the demo would arrive yesterday?
    Yea, where is the demo?

Seriously why do u need a demo for a game that costs $10. If you like FPS or the Punisher this game is for you so go buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis_enforcer View Post
    Seriously why do u need a demo for a game that costs $10. If you like FPS or the Punisher this game is for you so go buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW
    Your right. But like I said on another post, I want to make sure the game is in HD. Due to my older HDTV. I bought LBP and Rag Doll and they look like crap due to 720p output only. So I wanted to check it.

This is the reason why I didn't buy Zen Pinball. The demo was downscaled to 480p. It is a great game, but looks like crap. Enough that I won't spend even $10 on it.

I thought if you clicked on the full game it offered a trial, is that not the case?
    Join the Global Punisher Army - GlobalPunisherArmy.com

I thought in the event that you clicked on the full diversion it offered a trial, is that not the situation?