Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayHy17
    • Jul 2009

Still no DEMO!

Im still waiting for the demo to arrive. Whats the deal? We were told the demo would arrive yesterday?
  • IRISH BULL
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by JayHy17
    Im still waiting for the demo to arrive. Whats the deal? We were told the demo would arrive yesterday?
    Yea, where is the demo?

Comment

• nemesis_enforcer
      • Jul 2009

Seriously why do u need a demo for a game that costs $10. If you like FPS or the Punisher this game is for you so go buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW

Comment

• IRISH BULL
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by nemesis_enforcer
        Seriously why do u need a demo for a game that costs $10. If you like FPS or the Punisher this game is for you so go buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW
        Your right. But like I said on another post, I want to make sure the game is in HD. Due to my older HDTV. I bought LBP and Rag Doll and they look like crap due to 720p output only. So I wanted to check it.

This is the reason why I didn't buy Zen Pinball. The demo was downscaled to 480p. It is a great game, but looks like crap. Enough that I won't spend even $10 on it.

Comment

• GPA Kevin
          • Jun 2009

I thought if you clicked on the full game it offered a trial, is that not the case?
          Join the Global Punisher Army - GlobalPunisherArmy.com

Comment

• Lewiscordo
            • Dec 2014

I thought in the event that you clicked on the full diversion it offered a trial, is that not the situation?
            http://learnspanishking.com/

Comment

Working...